Massimo Carrera (10 Viewers)

Nejc

May 13, 2006
I have the same problem as Albo and I have done everything as you said. I am subscribed to two other calendars and I can see their events of my android phone, but I can't see events of Juventus calendar (on my phone, I can see it online via google.com/calendar)

Edit: To JuveJay - I am using my gmail account...

Buy on AliExpress.com

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I have the same problem as Albo and I have done everything as you said. I am subscribed to two other calendars and I can see their events of my android phone, but I can't see events of Juventus calendar (on my phone, I can see it online via google.com/calendar)
Syncing never worked for me either for some reason. I had to individually copy some of the matches on juventus calender to my google account calender on my computer and only those appear on my phone.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Carrera: "Turnover? This is not the right word: No one is a starter nor a reserve. Will start every game with our best formation , and therefore the boys that give us the more guarantees. "

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
great early subs, that is the thing i like about him, hè makes early subs unlike conte sometimes

now tell Conte that matri sucks ass

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
No, during the match I was actually thinking about what Janna said. She's got a point. Obviously not about him becoming Bologna or Atalanta's coach but he's getting familiar and knows too much about the system by now. Not a bad Idea to have him stick around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)