out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Max is a legendary coach in both a positive and negative sense, legendary first stint with 5 Scudetti in a row and the worst coach I've ever seen coach Juve in his 2nd stint.

Conte is a legendary coach for Juve in onky the positive sense, lets not make the same mistake as with Max.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Conte is a way bigger legend than Fraud ever was and ever will be.
It's only a bunch of insecure Allegro fanboys that think otherwise and I don't even like Conte that much or want him back.

Objectively speaking though, no matter how much you hate them or love them, all of Conte, Marotta and Allegro are JJ legends.

Everything else is subjective opinion. It ultimately comes down to preferences/likes/dislikes.

With that said, it's a good day to say Fuck Allegri!

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
From my perspective Max might have failed this time around, but topped Conte in results. Yes, he took over a great squad on paper, but seen enough of these instances in different sports where it didn't end well for the guy taking over. Who can say the mercenary Conte wouldn't have failed continuing as manager of Juve. Max hasn't had the quality players available this time around to compete with a few top league teams this time around, but my issue is the complete unorganized play for the most from his team too often against the minnows of serie.

After some time all all the dust has settled, we should all appreciate what Max has done for Juve and the fans! I will! :hi:

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
Allegri's second stint here has overrode and destroyed his prior success here.

I have never seen such loser disgusting pathetic football from a top team.

he was in the finals to become a legend but like he does in UCL finals, he crumbled and got thrashed

put this human garbage in the rookie section

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Allegri's second stint here has overrode and destroyed his prior success here.
Yep. Ill only ever remember him now as a stubborn, arrogant fraud who dragged this club further into this pit we're in and refused to take any accountability for it. The damage he has done will take years to recover from. I was stupid enough to believe that he might have steadied the ship after the tumultuous Pirlo Sarri years, but he only made it worse. Begs the question as to why he's given better treatment.

Aug 2, 2005
Fraud section.. and close bread.. so it never comes up again in our feed. It is enough torture for us to just remember he was our coach once, his ugly face and stupid press.

It is funny that the fraud's defenders is an automatic "shitting on Conte" group.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Guys please, save it for the poll. For now you have time to compile your theses into a Word document for safe keeping, then you can copy and paste it here when the time comes. I look forward to the civil discussion that will take place :agree:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Max is a legendary coach in both a positive and negative sense, legendary first stint with 5 Scudetti in a row and the worst coach I've ever seen coach Juve in his 2nd stint.

Conte is a legendary coach for Juve in onky the positive sense, lets not make the same mistake as with Max.
Ahh yes. Going out of CL group stage to Galatasaray with the same team Allegri did a domestic double with and took to a CL final the very next season is very positive. Then quitting just days before the new season because the club wouldn’t sign Iturbe and got Morata instead. Very positive indeed :agree:

Also not managing to win Coppa in three years. Much positive. :)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
It's sad it came to this. These last 3 years really stained his history with the club.

It's impossible to think of Allegri and not think of someone so utterly stubborn unable to take accountability who throws his players under the bus and destroys any attacking talent they might have. His post match interviews are the stuff of nightmares. He turned into Mourinho.

Maybe in the future we'll remember it more positively because of his success when first hired but as right now dude's the antichrist.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Ahh yes. Going out of CL group stage to Galatasaray with the same team Allegri did a domestic double with and took to a CL final the very next season is very positive. Then quitting just days before the new season because the club wouldn’t sign Iturbe and got Morata instead. Very positive indeed :agree:

All of that in context with all the good he did - returning grinta, pride and winning ways to the club after years of mediocre standards - yes, Conte was a legendary coach in his 3 years here.

Whether working for FIGC or doing the same for Inter disqualifies him from that legendary status is a valid debate.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's sad it came to this. These last 3 years really stained his history with the club.

It's impossible to think of Allegri and not think of someone so utterly stubborn unable to take accountability who throws his players under the bus and destroys any attacking talent they might have. His post match interviews are the stuff of nightmares. He turned into Mourinho.

Maybe in the future we'll remember it more positively because of his success when first hired but as right now dude's the antichrist.
I cant imagine looking fondly on Allegri in years to come. All I can imagine is I'll get angry about the 2 cl final defeats, years of mediocrity, ok there will be domestic trophies in between, but frankly I don't exactly look back on Sarri's reign with any great fondness for winning the league neither.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

you are re writing history as you always do. allegri's team was not same team as conte previously.

allegri team had morata and evra both of were superior to llorente the shit striker and asamoah the mid turned left wing back. his team also had pereyra the versatile mid instead of no name cms. all 3 of those players were major impact on way juve played and conte would have done wonders with having them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 70)