out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Successful season it would be. But I do think Giuntoli wants to build his own Jj style.

The question is how our team will look like next year. What we'll do on the market. For example Motta, if he signs, there's no way he can play the same game he's doing with Bologna with us. Unless significant changes to the squad will be made.
We dont have Zirkzee type of player and hopefully we sign Calafiori and other Bologna players to replicate his system at Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 27, 2011
Agree, bringing a coach makes no sense with the team we have. Nobody can do much more with this team, maybe it's best Max stays.
It would save us some 20m not firing Allegri and all his assistants. 10m+ signing another coach and all his assistants. That's money that Giuntoli has to decide on.

It's either fire Allegri, or bring in some quality player worth that sum.

I for one think bringing quality players into the mix is more important.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Game changing subs.
Everyone including the press suggested to him to try playing 3 forwards… at 2-0 down for a few minutes he played Yildiz-Milik-Chiesa and almost immediately we scored a goal in open play after so long … went back to 3-5-2 soon after when Chiesa went off for Alcaraz

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
It would save us some 20m not firing Allegri and all his assistants. 10m+ signing another coach and all his assistants. That's money that Giuntoli has to decide on.

It's either fire Allegri, or bring in some quality player worth that sum.

I for one think bringing quality players into the mix is more important.
No point bringing in quality players when this cunt face is coaching the way he is now. A modern manager with modern strategies and tactics is better than keeping allegri and spending big to bring in players who he will misuse and end up deteriating just like so many current players have.

Does anyone actually think that this group of players are as shit as they look? Whilst we have many players who are probably not good enough, we still have enough good players to be playing better than we are now.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Definitely worse than his first stint but the team at his disposal was also worse while our rivals were stronger.
He also took on a derailed train after Pirlo and Sarri's stints.
The backbone from his first stint was also mostly gone or too old(Marchisio, Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, the BBC).

Had he continued his first stint he would have faced the same issues but he would have had more say in picking the replacements.

I think our decline is natural and to be expected. You can only stay at the top for so long without significant cash injections(Man city, PSG) or if you play in a Mickey mouse league with little competition(La Liga, Bundensliga, Ligue 1).

However I'm really excited about the young prospects we have in the team and how they will do next season when hopefully they will also get a preseason with the first team.
I'm thinking Yldiz, Huijsen, Iling, Fagioli after the ban ends.

For that I am happy that Allegri gave them plenty of chances this season. Few coaches do that in Italy.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If he wins the Coppa it will be the first trophy in years.

Guys you need to forgive and forget.

Of course you wont be able to forget easily if he stays as our coach.

But that's not the point!

The point is to forgive.

Of course it's hard to forgive to someone who made Juve a mid-table club.

But that's not the point!

The point is I will pray for you all and the club. That's the point.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
However I'm really excited about the young prospects we have in the team and how they will do next season when hopefully they will also get a preseason with the first team.
I'm thinking Yldiz, Huijsen, Iling, Fagioli after the ban ends.

For that I am happy that Allegri gave them plenty of chances this season. Few coaches do that in Italy.
Yildiz is given 15 mins of gametime when he should be starting. Huijsen has never seen the light of day at this club, Fagioli has played like 3 games because of his ban and Illing is occasionally used as a sub. Not sure exactly what you mean by that.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Coppa final gameplan: defend deep vs Real Madrid because Bellingham and Vinicius are just too dangerous, keep it 0-0 and take to penalties. Win the penalty shootout, win the cup, renew contract with deserved pay rise.

Jun 27, 2011
Coppa final gameplan: defend deep vs Real Madrid because Bellingham and Vinicius are just too dangerous, keep it 0-0 and take to penalties. Win the penalty shootout, win the cup, renew contract with deserved pay rise.
That's usually how football works. If you think your opponent can hurt you, make your team sit deeper and close the spaces.

In our case, we don't have a midfield that feels comfortable with the ball, so it becomes even more important to avoid losing the ball in bad situations. This is football 101. You're welcome.

We've seen Allegri try to set up higher line and try to control the game. It ususally works for about 10minutes or so, before our lack of quality starts to show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 134)