out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Actually, the fraud may be a good fit for them..
They have a good core of experienced players, and they have naturally creative players. LoL

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Would love to see him there or anywhere half decent if only to watch another large fanbase suffer like we did. Allegri to Inter would be the dream move

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If he wins us the Coppa Italia, should he stay on for his last year of the contract? It'd be fair to call it a successful season after all
Stop it. Loool.

- - - Updated - - -

Oddly I think he'd do well there, because he doesn't need to do too much. Managing a well oiled machine is easy, just like he had in his first stint.
They already have the German Failegri - Tom Ass Tushie. Bayern care about their brand, image, and playing football, unlike JJ.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not know if my disdain for this abomination surpasses my detestation for LeFlop.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri:"It was a challenging match, as we expected. We conceded a goal early from a set piece. In the second half, the team improved and mounted a good comeback."

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri:"Every game offers you the chance to turn things around. The boys did well, but criticism of Juve is always excessive and exaggerated."

Jun 27, 2011
If he wins us the Coppa Italia, should he stay on for his last year of the contract? It'd be fair to call it a successful season after all
Successful season it would be. But I do think Giuntoli wants to build his own Jj style.

The question is how our team will look like next year. What we'll do on the market. For example Motta, if he signs, there's no way he can play the same game he's doing with Bologna with us. Unless significant changes to the squad will be made.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Successful season it would be. But I do think Giuntoli wants to build his own Jj style.

The question is how our team will look like next year. What we'll do on the market. For example Motta, if he signs, there's no way he can play the same game he's doing with Bologna with us. Unless significant changes to the squad will be made.
Agree, bringing a coach makes no sense with the team we have. Nobody can do much more with this team, maybe it's best Max stays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 161)