out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
it usually doesn't work.

nothing has to do with allegri so needless to go on an other daily meltdown. just read this without thinking about allegri:

again, for you and other slow ones: it is not about allegri. changing coaches sometimes works, but more often than not, it doesn't. there's an usual short string of positive results, and then the squad is back to its average. the book i often refer to (the numbers game) has a dedicated subchapter on it which confirms the same as the above tweet.
Hey buddy I'm not thaaaat sloooow heeeeeyy, just a little .So don't go so fast okkk:fap:but I do agree that sometimes changing the coach may not work, so for us, it hasn't with the bozo, so i will have to wait and see what this club decides to do in the summer, but it can't surely get worse than this fraud in charge.You have to change the culture of this club, at the moment we don't have much of one with elklown and bozo, all that has to change with a new coach and maybe some new players.We are juve and we should go out on that pitch to win always, and not compete ,or show up, that is not the juve way.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

let’s make up more stories now :lol:
It all reads like bar talk. Allegri would know the financial situation the same as anyone else.

But when you're shit you find this kind of thing. It's not like the coach needs undermining by external "sources", he's doing a shit enough job to get himself sacked lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 64)