out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Funny that FI still talk about should or shouldnt Juve fire Allegri.
I cant find a single reason to keep him.
a team like Juventus you have 3 routes:
1. Prove that you are a great manager and take the team to truely compete for the Scudetto. Some coaches will be in this bracket even if they arent proven yet while others are already proven
2. Attain the minimum which is a relatively easy job - This is where most coaches are at.
3. Fail to reach the minimum objective - You must truly suck in order to be in this bracket

Allegri`s Juve are not playing good football but in terms of results we are still in bracket 2.

So basically we have two options now
1. Keep him and stay average
2. Act in order to move out from being mediocre and undetstand that we might fall in the process but not acting means staying at the same place non are happy with.

If someone wants Allegri for another season it is just because he is afraid of a worst outcome but the thing is - There are risks worth taking.
I haven't read FI in over a year. They hate Juve and are very pro Inter. That page has turned to trash and I think they love winding up Juventus fans because they know their articles will get loads of clicks.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
I read in Chiesa's thread that he felt frustrated for being subbed out which shows he cares.
I also read in Yildiz's thread that he extended and then parted with his agent which could mean he wants to be here for long.

God let's announce Allegri's sacking asap.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
DeLaurentiis and Manna would like to appoint Max Allegri as coach next summer should he be released by Juventus.De Laurentiis would offer a him similar wages to the one at Juve. (@mattinodinapoli)
too good to be true. that would be a nice present from adl, otherwise jj will have to continue paying his wages

also what happened to adl's obsession with conte lol

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
DeLaurentiis and Manna would like to appoint Max Allegri as coach next summer should he be released by Juventus.De Laurentiis would offer a him similar wages to the one at Juve. (@mattinodinapoli)
Kvrarshekia and politano at wing back? Defensive football? Run forwards and improvise attack? Where to I fucking sign????

- - - Updated - - -

too good to be true. that would be a nice present from adl, otherwise jj will have to continue paying his wages

also what happened to adl's obsession with conte lol
This is what I don't get. ADL last season said he wanted a 4-3-3 manager, Conte is anything but that, and even Allegri links makes it all the more baffling. Maybe ADL wants 3-5-2 pragmatic football, polar opposite to what theyve been used to since Sarri??

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
adl is an unpredictable idiot. i don't think he could surprise the football world

also a few years ago he already wanted allegri but macs refused to take the job. adl was quoted saying that it was allegri who suggested spalletti instead of himself lol

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
ADL wants success so go for the most successful managers. Garcia was a stupid choice after Spaletti, I'd have gone for Conte immediately to keep the momentum going. Instead, they've regressed a hell of a lot with such a talented team.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ADL wants success so go for the most successful managers. Garcia was a stupid choice after Spaletti, I'd have gone for Conte immediately to keep the momentum going. Instead, they've regressed a hell of a lot with such a talented team.
Thing is ADL wanted a manager that plays 4-3-3 so Conte was ruled out in essence last summer. It wasn't till after Garcia was sacked that Conte was contacted and subsequently rejected them. ADL literally has no clue.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Chiesa could face punishment by the club as a result of his outburst against Allegri. He could be left on the bench against Cagliari or fined by the club.

[@LaStampa)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Arrigo Sacchi : “ Allegri is a tactician, Motta a strategist. The strategist has an idea and knows how to get to the result; while the tactician waits for the opponent's mistake and isn't adaptable.“

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 237)