out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Playing for Sassuolo is different than playing for Juventus. Milan got rid of him before and that Milan side was mediocre. So far Locatelli has 1 Euro with several games to boast about. I dont see a progress next season with this group. That doesnt mean I want Max to stay. Id like to see several more skillful players in this team. Atm we have Yildiz and Chiesa that is maybe 60% of his fomer self. I dont see where else creativity can come from.
RDZ praise Loca highly as one influential player he have before. Loca and Dusan also wanted by this new Arsenal (Edu and Arteta) before both of them chosen us.
I see Edu and Arteta sign players based on specific needs, even Kai Havertz signing is looks great now with him as false 9 or versatile CM/AM. I believe they also see a good player in Dusan and Locatelli.

Yes play for Sassuolo and Juve is different but tactical system and coaching from manager is also influential. What and How they train, What Movement we did as a team, passing choices the team instructed to do more. Even when we have Soule, Allegri dont use him as creativity player. Yildiz and Chiesa also doesnt play together.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Cant wait until this cycle is over. Its already over. But officially. I havent been able to finish the last couple of games. Ill watch the full game almost always. Cant do it anymore. Worst approach to football, should be unacceptable.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
11 points in 11 games :rofl:

Curious…how many points have Cagliari won over the last 11 games?
Cagliari, in 10 games played, have registered 3 wins, 3 draws, and 4 losses, accmulating 12 points and a goal difference of -4.

Juventus, over the last 11 games have won TWICE, drawn 5 times, and lost 4 games, scoring a glorious 10 goals in the process (under 1 goal per game), and conceding 12, for a magnificent goal difference of -2. 11 points in 11 games, and Cagliari have a game in hand and one extra point.

Only Lecce, Verona, Udinese, Fiorentina, Sassuolo, Frosinone, and Salernitana have been worse over the same period.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He will leave by the end of the season.

people getting riled up week in week out at this point is futile. If it frustrated you that much follow @Lion advice and skip matches or just suffer for another 6 games.
Just shut the fuck up already. You guys have been fluffing this shit for years now and we don’t need your moronic “voice of reason” any longer.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Because of this guy we turned into a mid-table club. This year we're lucky that clubs like Roma, Atalanta, Lazio and Napoli are pure shit and had problems of their own. Otherwise we would have finished 8th.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Cagliari, in 10 games played, have registered 3 wins, 3 draws, and 4 losses, accmulating 12 points and a goal difference of -4.

Juventus, over the last 11 games have won TWICE, drawn 5 times, and lost 4 games, scoring a glorious 10 goals in the process (under 1 goal per game), and conceding 12, for a magnificent goal difference of -2. 11 points in 11 games, and Cagliari have a game in hand and one extra point.

Only Lecce, Verona, Udinese, Fiorentina, Sassuolo, Frosinone, and Salernitana have been worse over the same period.
Allegri must have cast some black magic spell on Italiano. No matter how bad he is, Italiano is even worse lol.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Funny that FI still talk about should or shouldnt Juve fire Allegri.
I cant find a single reason to keep him.
a team like Juventus you have 3 routes:
1. Prove that you are a great manager and take the team to truely compete for the Scudetto. Some coaches will be in this bracket even if they arent proven yet while others are already proven
2. Attain the minimum which is a relatively easy job - This is where most coaches are at.
3. Fail to reach the minimum objective - You must truly suck in order to be in this bracket

Allegri`s Juve are not playing good football but in terms of results we are still in bracket 2.

So basically we have two options now
1. Keep him and stay average
2. Act in order to move out from being mediocre and undetstand that we might fall in the process but not acting means staying at the same place non are happy with.

If someone wants Allegri for another season it is just because he is afraid of a worst outcome but the thing is - There are risks worth taking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 141)