out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 2, 2005
True.
Which is tragic because Allegri was an ace at adapting to changes during his first stint.
He just inherited a good team, and even if it seemed to be weakened going forward, it was still the strongest locally.....

The Fraud is a pragmatic short-term coach....
He is now making calculations on how many points needed to secure 4th (or 5th)....

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He just inherited a good team, and even if it seemed to be weakened going forward, it was still the strongest locally.....

He is now making calculations on how many points needed to secure 4th (or 5th)....
By that logic Pep and Ancelotti are mediocre managers because they have superstar teams to manage and they still didn’t win every trophy possible.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

Nah come on, Allegri did inherit a very good squad but took it from hopeless in Europe to the CL final in his first year. Then several key players left, but he took the new squad to another CL final right after.

I can remember how good a tactician he was. Man was brilliant. Maximised the players he had, and they were truly great players. He has far worse players now but he's definitely not maximising them. That's why he has to go, not because he's always been shit or whatever.

Aug 2, 2005
Nah come on, Allegri did inherit a very good squad but took it from hopeless in Europe to the CL final in his first year. Then several key players left, but he took the new squad to another CL final right after.

I can remember how good a tactician he was. Man was brilliant. Maximised the players he had, and they were truly great players. He has far worse players now but he's definitely not maximising them. That's why he has to go, not because he's always been shit or whatever.
Well, my personal view of the road to the 2 CL finals

Not downgrading what have done... but it looks like getting the result expected with one single win over a favourite is now getting called.. well, whatever it is called
Such as
2015: passing second through a group stage of ATM, Malmo and Olympiakos, then winning on Dortmund, and Monaco
To face RM and get through to the final
In 2017: passing first through a group of Sevilla, Lyon, and Dinamo Zagreb, then winning on Porto, 3-0 barca hahaaha, and the Almighty Monaco with unknown and rising Mbappè & Bernardo Silva..

Being on your day always during the road to the final is not easy.. but lets kid ourselves that it is a great achievement
Same as saying last year Inter reaching final when they literally faced no strong opponent.. but they were on their day..

The only reason I see this getting out of proportion and getting exaggerated is because we failed the year before with Conte..
Though, we were just meeting what is actually expected from us... + those wins vs. Real 2015 in the semis and Barca 2017 in the quarter.

Making Allegri look like a "great manager"
He never was..
Call it whatever you like
Let's agree to disagree and be done with that
Some here consider him a great and world-class manager in his first stint, and he is NOT the main problem in the second.
Some value his first stint with high regards and consider the second a huge failure
Some consider his first (nothing speacial and expected), and his second exposed his limitations..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This T-Rex has to go. i don’t care about hos first stint anymore. It was 9 yrs ago. It’s over.
I just cant believe that He made me hope for Motta to be a coach of Juve. That is a real tragedy
Tbh i hated Motta as a player, but as a coach I think he is a likely answer and actually make progress. For me there is realistically nobody else.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Well, my personal view of the road to the 2 CL finals

Not downgrading what have done... but it looks like getting the result expected with one single win over a favourite is now getting called.. well, whatever it is called
Such as
2015: passing second through a group stage of ATM, Malmo and Olympiakos, then winning on Dortmund, and Monaco
To face RM and get through to the final
In 2017: passing first through a group of Sevilla, Lyon, and Dinamo Zagreb, then winning on Porto, 3-0 barca hahaaha, and the Almighty Monaco with unknown and rising Mbappè & Bernardo Silva..

Being on your day always during the road to the final is not easy.. but lets kid ourselves that it is a great achievement
Same as saying last year Inter reaching final when they literally faced no strong opponent.. but they were on their day..

The only reason I see this getting out of proportion and getting exaggerated is because we failed the year before with Conte..
Though, we were just meeting what is actually expected from us... + those wins vs. Real 2015 in the semis and Barca 2017 in the quarter.

Making Allegri look like a "great manager"
He never was..
Call it whatever you like
Let's agree to disagree and be done with that
Some here consider him a great and world-class manager in his first stint, and he is NOT the main problem in the second.
Some value his first stint with high regards and consider the second a huge failure
Some consider his first (nothing speacial and expected), and his second exposed his limitations..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
Jesus, I really don't have the energy to debate this entire thing yet again. I relent, you win forever

Aug 2, 2005
Jesus, I really don't have the energy to debate this entire thing yet again. I relent, you win forever
I understand the view of others seeing him as great manager (before and still), and some seeing him great before and lost the plot now and some (like) who see nothing special about him.. Nothing..
each of these 3 groups have their own valid points..
why he was great before..
why some still think he is good.. which I see their point that we have a very bad squad
why some see that he lost the plot totally now, unlike before

and those like who never liked him (and saw nothing special about him before) and definitely not now..
I believe the weakest argument is to say his first stint was nothing special and there was nothing special about him either...
and there is nothing you can say could make me change my view that he is not a great coach... not before.. not now :hustini:

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
I don't like Allegri as much as the next guy, but I don't think it's productive to talk about his first stint imo. In aggregate, his first stint was a legendary period and don't think we can say anything otherwise. His second one is an absolute turd and he should have been sacked after the first season but the club itself isn't serious anymore and that's the saddest part.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Heard on a podcast there now we'd need around 6 point's so Max will likely play for 6 draws :)
my bet is that he wants to seal the deal with 1 win against salernitana and 3 draws lol

jj is also guaranteed to lose all remaining matches once the qualification is secured

this is survival mode, full on pragmatism is expected. 6 matches with 100% jihadball, +1 (potentially two) in the coppa. a season finale not for the faint hearted lol

- - - Updated - - -

sometimes you just want to believe the (fake) news

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
my bet is that he wants to seal the deal with 1 win against salernitana and 3 draws lol

jj is also guaranteed to lose all remaining matches once the qualification is secured

this is survival mode, full on pragmatism is expected. 6 matches with 100% jihadball, +1 (potentially two) in the coppa. a season finale not for the faint hearted lol

- - - Updated - - -

sometimes you just want to believe the (fake) news

I hope Max is sacked the microsecond we mathematically secure the CL. Doubt it will happen though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 39)