out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 2, 2005
It is not about who's at fault or could he do better with different players, etc..

He is getting paid 7 millions for absolutely nothing..
Same thing that got us to hate him in his first stint..

He is bringing nothing to the team, and this shall not be tolerated..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Jun 27, 2011
It is not about who's at fault or could he do better with different players, etc..

He is getting paid 7 millions for absolutely nothing..
Same thing that got us to hate him in his first stint..

He is bringing nothing to the team, and this shall not be tolerated..

He is getting paid 7 millions for taking this average team into champions league.

We could find someone else and pay maybe 4 millions. But we might lose out on 50m if we don't qualify for cl.

This was a bet that the management made after barely squeezing into cl with Pirlo, with a much better team mind you.

Management decided on Allegri as their best and most secure bet while the club was going through huge problems. So far, he's done exactly that.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
He is getting paid 7 millions for taking this average team into champions league.

We could find someone else and pay maybe 4 millions. But we might lose out on 50m if we don't qualify for cl.

This was a bet that the management made after barely squeezing into cl with Pirlo, with a much better team mind you.

Management decided on Allegri as their best and most secure bet while the club was going through huge problems. So far, he's done exactly that.
It takes a lot of balls to say this but I guess Juve became a charity to mediocrity... What other serie a team is Juve on par with? Would he be capable of getting 3rd with said team(s)?

Aug 2, 2005

What?
JJ management decided to give a coach the highest salary in sad ass Serie Ass to secure CL only, which his precedor secured?
Are you sure?

If you have said.. (excuses)
First season.. no one expected CR7 to leave (0-3 Vilarreal at home)
Second season - no one expected the Pogba Chiesa injuries, off pitch issues.. (5 losses in CL group stage)
This sesson - players' quality is super duper bad, Di Maria did not renew... the fraud is meeting the expectations successfully lol

And that the building for future took different hits (more excuses).. that would have been more convincing..
Anyway.. nice try

And
I dont know how long you have been a member here..
I just recently saw your user popping up in the fraud thread defending him, and you used to have some logic in there..
But I guess now you're just proving what other tuzzer were saying..
You're twisting the narrative as you see fit...

Jun 27, 2011
What?
JJ management decided to give a coach the highest salary in sad ass Serie Ass to secure CL only, which his precedor secured?
Are you sure?
Yes I am.

I'm not twisting anything. I've been saying the same thing since forever. We were in, and have been in a significant decline in the last three years. There are major reasons for that decline. We almost failed at qualifying for cl under Pirlo, with a team that was disbanding. So we brought Allegri back to steady the ship, and try to secure cl while we were going through these difficulties on and off the pitch. Playing with next gen players, and zero transfer budgets. We didn't even know if we'd be playing in serie A or B.

I am just as disappointed at the state of juve as you and all the others. Believe me. I just differ in the opinion of who's fault that is. I think Allegri was doing an extraordinary work keeping up with Inter until it all crashed down. I have my suspicions as to why it all came crashing down, and i'm not prepared to settle with the narrative that it is all Allegri's fault. I'd be lying to myself if I did.

I'm just being honest with myself and what I see.

Once in a while I do like to take the piss. i'll admit. But that's just because of the low level posts some members bring to the table. I speak to Dino and the others as I'd do to a parrot, cause that's what they are to me.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
What?
Are you sure?

If you have said.. (excuses)
First season.. no one expected CR7 to leave (0-3 Vilarreal at home)
Second season - no one expected the Pogba Chiesa injuries, off pitch issues.. (5 losses in CL group stage)
This sesson - players' quality is super duper bad, Di Maria did not renew... the fraud is meeting the expectations successfully lol

And that the building for future took different hits (more excuses).. that would have been more convincing..
Anyway.. nice try

And
I dont know how long you have been a member here..
I just recently saw your user popping up in the fraud thread defending him, and you used to have some logic in there..
But I guess now you're just proving what other tuzzer were saying..
You're twisting the narrative as you see fit...

He is just trolling now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 104)