out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
First half was a good performance. Second half was pathetic and exactly the sort of performance why he should be leaving.
This

I’m the first to say this squad isn’t anywhere near up to snuff, but it isn’t THIS bad. He’s actively devaluing our players with these dog shit performances. He can’t leave soon enough.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
With another capital increase, CL and the world cup next season we should have some cash to spend... Especially since we also have some (younger) players of actual value to sell nowadays like Iling Jr for example.

Therefor I don't think we should worry about CL qualification and just gamble on a fresh air anyhow. It's more than needed.
I definitely agree but I`d still wait until this season is over. I dont believe in changes so late in a season. It could do more harm than good.
When the season ends - Motta seems like the most decent and affordable one.

Aug 2, 2005
There's no CL qualification in the bag and maybe even a Coppa final to play... Then ask me again.
Ok..
Coppa won
4th secured..

Season ended today
Consider the 34 games played already as a representative sample for 43 games (38league+5coppa).

A simple 2 digits number should be fine

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Um. Well if we had scored the second un the first half then yeah there's a small chance we could have suckered them s couple of times but really the second half got away from us and we aren't anywhere near good enough to be like the Juve of old and sit back at 50% and shithouse enough of these games. We lost that as soon as the players lost belief in our season.
Yep.

I loved our old “lock the game down and frustrate the life out of our opponents” tactic when we had BBBC and an amazing midfield shielding them too.

We do not have the team to be playing ultra defensive week in week out. But for a Tek miracle save, and a Viola player stopping a shot going in from his own player, it would have been a draw (or worse) and deservedly so.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I definitely agree but I`d still wait until this season is over. I dont believe in changes so late in a season. It could do more harm than good.
When the season ends - Motta seems like the most decent and affordable one.
Yeah, of course. It's too damn late to change now. Motta looks like the chosen one and I believe he's an inteiguing choice. Bologna has a quality squad but they're playing some good balanced football. Motta always was a cunt but a smart player as well.

Jun 16, 2020
Ask me again. No fantasy, I judge facts.
Celebrating the corto muso is what brought us here, two wins in the last 10 matches Serie A matches. Defending a 1-0 for the entire second half barely touching the ball and not losing the points due to not only Teks safe but a Fiorentina player who stood in the way for the goal is what saved us.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Football is a simple game, and two teams take the field not one. There are opponents also that need to be respected as well. In the second half, things went well in some situations, but in the first, we had many opportunities."

️Allegri
Allegri on Juve's 16% possession in the second half:

"You can't keep the ball 100%. There are two teams who play a football game not one."
"We try not to let the opponents shoot on goal; sometimes we succeed, sometimes we don't.It is extremely simple."
Allegri
Journalist: "Why don't we see a consistent Juventus during 90 minutes?"

Allegri': "Because 11 players are wearing purple shirts on the field and 11 wearing the black and white shirts."
Holy crap. Even his bullshitting ability is far worse than before. He used to say things like 'You see games, but you don’t watch them' which at least sounds intriguing.
Forza Mombly the king of percentage:tuttosport: Hope he's right this time.

magician

Oct 22, 2022
25% possession against this Fiorentina at our own home, of course our young players aren't going to grow and develop. Even if we miraculously won a real treble despite playing like this for a full season, it would still be a valid reason to label the coach as a fraud and to sack him after the last trophy got collected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 82)