out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
“I told them to run towards the opposition goal… That’s the truth, you know. When I say football is a simple sport, I really do believe that. I told them to run towards the opposition goal and we’d figure something out,”

This is what a 9 mill a year tactician says at half time?? Fucking hell I should start applying for football management jobs
Definition of fraud. In dictionaries it should be his picture by the word fraud.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
“I told them to run towards the opposition goal… That’s the truth, you know. When I say football is a simple sport, I really do believe that. I told them to run towards the opposition goal and we’d figure something out,”

This is what a 9 mill a year tactician says at half time?? Fucking hell I should start applying for football management jobs :lol:
You laugh but this is real progress from "stand around and let locatelli pass to defenders until we figure something out"

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016

This is what a 9 mill a year tactician says at half time?? Fucking hell I should start applying for football management jobs :lol:
Can't argue with the results though :lol:

Jun 16, 2020

I can confirm that he said this, listened to the press conference

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
What bothers me is that you had Ravanelli on Mediaset standing up for us, criticising the absurdity of that refereeing decision yesterday and the general credibility of Italian refereeing, and then this clown comes on just after with his 'stile juve' diplomacy crap and says "ah well it doesn't matter now, the ref made his decision I don't have a problem". Idiot. Poor Ravanelli must have felt like a clown.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
So you are saying he is unproven?
He has a good track record at Napoli, and let's not forget how bad Marotta's first mercato was. Martínez, Aquilani and Marco Motta say hi.

Giuntoli is currently in the lol column but it's too early to stick him there forever imo

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure you can put it to the admin team. Certainly improves the forum.
I'm glad the rules are being enforced again.

Tuz really went downhill when it was endless insults imo

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The management including Allegri weren't happy with the whistles for Alex Sandro. The club wants the fans to give him a farewell worthy of a legend.

[@LaStampa)
This club :lol: I suppose when de sciglio finally goes he will have the same treatment.

What did the club have in mind? A testimonial match? The fans will still whistle or better more not even show up.

Such a legend.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)