• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Insultless 3 days coming

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
Kinda like fasting during Ramadan :D

This Juve team have been good Muslims though- they've been fasting from winning in Serie A during the whole month of Ramadan, and aside from breaking their scoring fast against Atalanta, they've also remained scoreless in Serie A during the entire holy month. Mashallah.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Guys in your opinion who should replace this bozo fraud next season, Motta, who else is available and willing to take on this mess and fix it.
We have already contacted Motta agent to discuss the salary and tenure according to nico schira.So it is upto Motta to make the final decision.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri:Chants for me? I have great respect for those fans, but they should cheer for the team."

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
“I told them to run towards the opposition goal… That’s the truth, you know. When I say football is a simple sport, I really do believe that. I told them to run towards the opposition goal and we’d figure something out,”

This is what a 9 mill a year tactician says at half time?? Fucking hell I should start applying for football management jobs :lol:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
“I told them to run towards the opposition goal… That’s the truth, you know. When I say football is a simple sport, I really do believe that. I told them to run towards the opposition goal and we’d figure something out,”

This is what a 9 mill a year tactician says at half time?? Fucking hell I should start applying for football management jobs :lol:
Is that real? Haha

That's a David Brent/ Michael Scott type of quote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 155)