out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
As I said, maybe we really need to hit rock bottom to shake things up completely.

Maybe selling a percentage of the club to interested parties, maybe get a new club president in, get club legends back at the helm.

Not an awful lot is going to change with another year of Allegro and CL football.
Yeah maybe, it might be a good thing. What I'm concerned about is the continual financial impact that missing CL means and the further decrease in quality of the playing squad.

At this rate we're going for a Milan-style reset where we might well recover but there is no guarantee that we won't be firmly mired as a second rate team for some considerable time.

Allegri doesn't have the air of someone who is even slightly concerned about his job so that is a worry, but things change so quickly in football.

Foreign ownership is also a very mixed bag. All football fans want now is richest owner to buy the best players etc, but only so many of those are available, and even the wealthiest ones can be absolutely clueless and not understand the game. I don't agree with how Elkann has defender the club over the past 20 years, but the family ownership has been a steady factor for so long that there is absolutely no guarantee of better with such a change. Nor do I realistically expect it to happen. But I don't see them putting in hundreds of millions forever, the club was always ran as a business, and the recent few years are, along with Farsopoli, the biggest failures in that respect.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Contacts between Allegri and the club has not yet taken place (the latest bad results have an influence). It is unlikely to happen immediately.

Contacts continue with Thiago Motta (the only one in whom there is really concrete interest). [@_Morik92_)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Contacts between Allegri and the club has not yet taken place (the latest bad results have an influence). It is unlikely to happen immediately.

Contacts continue with Thiago Motta (the only one in whom there is really concrete interest). [@_Morik92_)
Him D.Z even Conte but we must stop playing like we do

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
❗Allegri could stay if Juventus secured the Champions League + win the Coppa Italia.

[FabDellaValle]

Let's hope we lose tonight then. I couldn't give less of a shit about this coppa di nonno.
Coppa is our measuring stick now... Securing the champions league in this humiliating way is not something that keeps the relationship with this coach. What will make next season any better... I can't even express the level of disappointment I feel at this club week in/week out...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I can't remember the last time I enjoyed watching us play or was excited for a game. How depressing.

I was absolutely baffled when we kept him for this year, surely not another year of Max.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
❗Allegri could stay if Juventus secured the Champions League + win the Coppa Italia.

[FabDellaValle]
No way our mgmt or any half decent mgmt thinks like that, thats not how you should make these decisions.

A decision for our future shouldnt be based on what happens in 12 games, Max has been here for 3 years. The team has barely improved if at all and he appears to have lost what little authority and respect he had in the team.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
As I said, maybe we really need to hit rock bottom to shake things up completely.

Maybe selling a percentage of the club to interested parties, maybe get a new club president in, get club legends back at the helm.

Not an awful lot is going to change with another year of Allegro and CL football.
it all starts with a new management

allegri's cycle is over, but if anyone thinks that motta (or any new coach for that matter) would suddenly make this team a cl powerhouse and a proper scudetto contender that wouldn't shit the bed in february, then they're up for a disappointment. the club stinks and the squad stinks. to fix both a new management is needed

new ownership might bring some money. sure, that's fine. but look at how chelsea, utd, qpr or malaga spent all that money. without proper management, money is worth practically nothing

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

[FabDellaValle]

Let's hope we lose tonight then. I couldn't give less of a shit about this coppa di nonno.
This wouldn't surprise me. Expectations keep getting lowered every few months. By the end of the season it will be we secured Europa League and made the semi finals of the Coppa. The biggest throaters aren't at Tuz, they are at JJ.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This wouldn't surprise me. Expectations keep getting lowered every few months. By the end of the season it will be we secured Europa League and made the semi finals of the Coppa. The biggest throaters aren't at Tuz, they are at JJ.
why do you even give credit to a della valle "intel"

she hasn't been reliable since she broke the vlahovic to jj news. complete anti-juve garbage ever since

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't care who said it, really. I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me whatsoever if it was true. Just look at this management.
that's how propaganda and disinformation works though. it sounds believable so people start to believe it

remember how signings like henderson or kalvin phillips sounded believable?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
that's how propaganda and disinformation works though. it sounds believable so people start to believe it

remember how signings like henderson or kalvin phillips sounded believable?
But I didn't need her to tell me that. I already had the opinion this management will protect Allegri at all costs.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
But I didn't need her to tell me that. I already had the opinion this management will protect Allegri at all costs.
i don't think anyone specifically protects allegri. i mean out of the current top doggies ferrero and scanavino. they are clueless as fuck, that's closer to the truth. i still hope that they give some authority to giuntoli though. otherwise why the fuck they'd hire him in first place lol

anyway, this is perfectly put:

short rough summary: neither sekulov nor nonge wasn't appreciated like a young player should be. it was a demonstration of "look at this squad, these are my available players". if allegri wants to be a mourinho, he deserves the same fate as mourinho

and especially coming from albanese, a well known allegrista, wow. perfection.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
it all starts with a new management

allegri's cycle is over, but if anyone thinks that motta (or any new coach for that matter) would suddenly make this team a cl powerhouse and a proper scudetto contender that wouldn't shit the bed in february, then they're up for a disappointment. the club stinks and the squad stinks. to fix both a new management is needed

new ownership might bring some money. sure, that's fine. but look at how chelsea, utd, qpr or malaga spent all that money. without proper management, money is worth practically nothing
we're far away from a CL powerhouse, but Scudetto contender in this current league isn't a pipedream. maybe not right way, in the first season, but there are coaches out there that have a track record of putting an effective system in place and steadily improving teams point total without signing big names. good physical preparation, clear gameplan and playing to your strengths isn't rocket science, there are coaches out there that can give you that.

f.e. Ivan Juric, a relatively modest coach that makes his team resilient and tough. took over Torino in 2021 after a 37 point season and in the 3 seasons since then they've had 50, 53 points and are on pace to reach ~55 this season. before that took over Hellas Verona fresh from Serie B and instantly turned them into a solid mid-table team. would Juric in Juve be pretty? highly doubt it, we don't have the midfield to be pretty. but I'm optimistic he'd make us much more efficient and return some long lost grinta. Tudor is a pretty similar coach from what I've seen from him.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 43, Guests: 569)