out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Rolling the dice would’ve been better than picking MDS.
With rolling the dice I meant he's hoping Roma and Bologna slip up enough times so that we can continue to suck donkey balls and still finish above one of them. :D

F.e. Lecce are 20 minutes away from doing us a big favor, but our season shouldnt depend on what Lecce can or cannot do

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
In a few years time when he's gone and once a few players move on to different clubs, I think we'll get to hear more stories mostly from players on how big a joke he was during his three years here.

We already heard stuff from players that already moved on but Allegro fanatics as usual were in denial mode at the time.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I don’t know if Allegri being sacked will happen. Juventus management still believe that Max is the right man for the job. Capable of leading the team to qualify for the champions league and achieving their objectives. Not even in a defeat tomorrow would the club consider the potential of immediately sacking the coach” (@romeoagresti)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I don’t know if Allegri being sacked will happen. Juventus management still believe that Max is the right man for the job. Capable of leading the team to qualify for the champions league and achieving their objectives. Not even in a defeat tomorrow would the club consider the potential of immediately sacking the coach” (@romeoagresti)
iphy.gif?cid=6c09b952krr0qjnhaxllj4k9l5sacrimrs2k5b0tv7mdo33g&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif

Aug 2, 2005
Should have been sacked after Monza or Maccabi

Or at least before the fucking international break 2 weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Aug 2, 2005
In a few years time when he's gone and once a few players move on to different clubs, I think we'll get to hear more stories mostly from players on how big a joke he was during his three years here.

We already heard stuff from players that already moved on but Allegro fanatics as usual were in denial mode at the time.
Football players/ agents / managers /coaches rarely speak out, and if they do, it is political and polite or cryptic.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
a club without consequences is a finished club

jj has been a shadow of itself for years, this isn't even surprising. but if these fuckers won't wake up then lion will have fun by drinking our tears in the coming months

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Probably true they won't sack him midseason but i still believe he's gone for sure come summer.
So why don't they announce that they'll mutually part ways in the summer? Didn't we do the same with Del Neri?

If he gets us to the CL, that means bare minimum is achieved and status quo remains.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No point in losing nerves. I accepted that he is undestructible a while ago. After Macabbi loss. As Ive said before he could take a gun to training grounds and shoot most of our players in the knees. He aint leaving. If the club would suddenly shut its business, he would be the last person closing the door. #non si tocca

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
No point in losing nerves. I accepted that he is undestructible a while ago. After Macabbi loss. As Ive said before he could take a gun to training grounds and shoot most of our players in the knees. He aint leaving. If the club would suddenly shut its business, he would be the last person closing the door. #non si tocca
That's some world class jinxing, thanks

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Let's hope we don't make the CL too.
As I said, maybe we really need to hit rock bottom to shake things up completely.

Maybe selling a percentage of the club to interested parties, maybe get a new club president in, get club legends back at the helm.

Not an awful lot is going to change with another year of Allegro and CL football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 72)