out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Comparing managers who work in different countries by league success is completely pointless. Everyone knows that winning a PL against oil soaked Man City or La Liga against Madrid/Barca with less resources is a million times more difficult than winning Serie A.

Arteta has only won an FA Cup for Arsenal so far, but his work this season is easily more impressive than Allegri in many of the years where we won Serie A.

Jun 27, 2011
Comparing managers who work in different countries by league success is completely pointless. Everyone knows that winning a PL against oil soaked Man City or La Liga against Madrid/Barca with less resources is a million times more difficult than winning Serie A.

Arteta has only won an FA Cup for Arsenal so far, but his work this season is easily more impressive than Allegri in many of the years where we won Serie A.
Nah... just because arsenal are playing well this season, that's not as impressive as continuous titles, year after year. They were playing really well last season as well, and then got eliminated by sporting in el. Now they almost got eliminated by porto.

i think you're overestimating the english competition a bit. As soon as these teams meet italian, spanish or portuguese teams, they're style seem to change dramatically, or get exposed, like how Napoli exposed Liverpool last year.

If i'm not mistaken, italy is on top of the coefficient table, and about to be awarded 5th place in the cl. That's not by chance.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Surely it's all relative to the league they play in, full stop? For example you could say Arsenal would come into Serie A and get 100 points, ok. But Arsenal have crafted that team with a PL budget and PL premium that they have to pay for players.

I mean, has Pep ever coached a club that either didn't have elite talent and/or a big transfer budget at the top European level in his whole coaching career? For example I'd actually love to see him take over Roma with their budget and would give him lots of respect if he could win something with them. Or take over this Juve and win the CL with a 50% budget of Real Madrid or Man City.

yahjuve

Sep 27, 2021
"I'm glad that the club has renewed their trust in me, I had no doubts. We are working together with the club, and they will be planning for the future."

Careful dude. It's when you think you're not in danger that you're in real danger, you old horse rider.
Time is catching up on you. You old horse rider i know you sins dem a haunt ya soon

Jun 27, 2011
Why do Jj fans believe some other paisan would do better with a squad featuring Gatti Locatelli regretti and a bunch of other garbage academy players would achieve more?
Some people here are angry that we're not delivering titles right, left and centre. And they blame Allegri for it. Completely disregarding the fact that our team is what it is.

I, for one, think it was miracle that we went on a 16 game unbeaten run earlier this season.

Even Motta seems hesitant to come over. He probably feels like Bologna has a better equipped team at hand. And I don't disagree with that.

- - - Updated - - -

I have trust that with Allegri in charge we'll have another 65-75 point season with little to no improvements and will continue to talk about building for future
building the future means acquiring quality players who are capable of taking that step forward.

- - - Updated - - -

Surely it's all relative to the league they play in, full stop? For example you could say Arsenal would come into Serie A and get 100 points, ok. But Arsenal have crafted that team with a PL budget and PL premium that they have to pay for players.

I mean, has Pep ever coached a club that either didn't have elite talent and/or a big transfer budget at the top European level in his whole coaching career? For example I'd actually love to see him take over Roma with their budget and would give him lots of respect if he could win something with them. Or take over this Juve and win the CL with a 50% budget of Real Madrid or Man City.
Arsenal get eliminated from Europe with Sporting. And almost Porto. I'm certain they wouldn't get 100 points in serie A. Their style of play doesn't work well against well structured sides. Winning against Bournemouth, Palace, and teams like that isn't more impressive than winning Sassuolo or Verona.

You're right about Pep. It even took him quite the number of years to win cl. It didn't happen until he had revamped that squad completely and bought every player he desired.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Why do Jj fans believe some other paisan would do better with a squad featuring Gatti Locatelli regretti and a bunch of other garbage academy players would achieve more?
Obviously you can see what De Rossi has achieved with a struggling Roma Squad by his tactics and attacking structure.Plus not to forget the fighting spirit and grinta in Locatelli and Gatti.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Locatelli, Dusan, Bremer and Chiesa were once considered some of the best up and coming talents you can get.

The full cost goes beyond entertainment (which probably ties to revenue) and trophies. The suppression and devaluation of talent is a big portion of the cost of Allegri too

I don’t know if any of them increased in value since we got them even without adjusting for inflation. Their performance and $$$ value probably declined and their stature as top or potentially top players is completely demolished they’re jabronis now

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Locatelli, Dusan, Bremer and Chiesa were once considered some of the best up and coming talents you can get.

The full cost goes beyond entertainment (which probably ties to revenue) and trophies. The suppression and devaluation of talent is a big portion of the cost of Allegri too

I don’t know if any of them increased in value since we got them even without adjusting for inflation. Their performance and $$$ value probably declined and their stature as top or potentially top players is completely demolished they’re jabronis now
And then Jj sells each for under market value :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously you can see what De Rossi has achieved with a struggling Roma Squad by his tactics and attacking structure.Plus not to forget the fighting spirit and grinta in Locatelli and Gatti.
Love it

Feed the Jj fans more

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Some people here are angry that we're not delivering titles right, left and centre. And they blame Allegri for it. Completely disregarding the fact that our team is what it is.

I, for one, think it was miracle that we went on a 16 game unbeaten run earlier this season.

Even Motta seems hesitant to come over. He probably feels like Bologna has a better equipped team at hand. And I don't disagree with that.

- - - Updated - - -

building the future means acquiring quality players who are capable of taking that step forward.

- - - Updated - - -

Arsenal get eliminated from Europe with Sporting. And almost Porto. I'm certain they wouldn't get 100 points in serie A. Their style of play doesn't work well against well structured sides. Winning against Bournemouth, Palace, and teams like that isn't more impressive than winning Sassuolo or Verona.

You're right about Pep. It even took him quite the number of years to win cl. It didn't happen until he had revamped that squad completely and bought every player he desired.
After this delightfull post I can only add: "Alhamdulillah".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 283)