out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juve games? Ofc. Others? Idc.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats good, no? Why do you think this is something to laugh at?
Its funny because he clearly doesn't watch them, but claims to be more qualified to have an opinion still.

- - - Updated - - -

Did i laugh? I just stated a fact.
Respect for being able to watch something that wants you to go blind.
respect if it were actually remotely true, but I dont trust someone who claimed that pessotto was integral player to our team in Serie B and Amauri wasn't a bad player.

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Anyone!?!?
R you all pussies? Is there someone with enough balls to admit being wrong or give some other explanation?!?!

All ex throaters are so vocal about how discussions should be more civilised. Here is opportunity to explain yourself so maybe we can understand your point of view better.
Don't push under the rug above question unless you are ashamed of your previous behaviour of being bully because you liked tormenting other members and not because you liked fraud or his games!
There is so much wrong with this post.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I disagree, we would be foolish to keep a manager till his contract runs down, sounds like very poor planning when you know a manager is leaving at the end of his contract without any intention to renew it, either Allegri goes this summer or they renew it. Can't see the latter happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait so our team is suddenly not terrible? It was literally only a week or 2 ago you said it was the worst team since 2007!

A team which doesn't have terrible players but can't seem to function? Sounds like an Allegri problem

Amazing how international week changes opinions

And why is Cambiaso noted as one that is not up to standards? I mean really now?
Unless he takes a massive pay cut they wont renew him.

My read is they will be targeting top 4 again with further cost reduction packaged as new gen. Why is that poor planning they'll start the search at some point next year? And its not like the players will lose motivation when they learn its his last season, if anything they might grind harder to keep their spots post-allegri. Bayern and liverpool recently announced that their coaches would leave at end of the season and both teams look motivated by it.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
probably inaccurate list though. where's mancini who's allegedly the highest paid? tuchel, ten hag, pochettino? guardiola must also earn more than reported

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I've been a Juventus fan longer than I can remember. I simply do not remember when I wasn't. I've gone from Baggio to Del Piero to Chiesa.

I've also been a member of this forum since 2003. I was one of the members debating about Capello playing Zlatan instead of Del Piero or calling him out for underachieving in Europe.

You think Allegri matters to me?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
You tell em Andries!

These kids don't know what we gone through past 30 years:p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If he had any decency whatsoever he would resign after this season. Sad thing is i think the upper management might be as delusional as him, or maybe even worse.
Is a worry, as the current management group seems to me like it has a caretaking role and is more likely to retain the status quo.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Quality is expensive
Sometimes, trash is too. In our case, it's the latter. No way should Simeone getting paid that much either, or Stevie G - what a joke.

Retards exist in every facet of life; unfortunately for us, in the world of Calcio, a large concentration of them happen to in our management. Let's hope Giuntoli, a football guy, can actually rectify the situation, transforming us from a joke into a respectable club again.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
7000 years from now, perhaps our great, great, great, great, great, great, ................. grandchildren will still be talking about this night.

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes, trash is too. In our case, it's the latter. No way should Simeone getting paid that much either, or Stevie G - what a joke.

Retards exist in every facet of life; unfortunately for us, in the world of Calcio, a large concentration of them happen to in our management. Let's hope Giuntoli, a football guy, can actually rectify the situation, transforming us from a joke into a respectable club again.
I really do not understand how Simeone gets paid that much. He's certainly not better than Ancelotti or Pep. And Atletico haven't really been playing scintillating football and winning every trophy in sight.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 258)