out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
You seem to be the most reasonable pro- Allegri guy, who I can remember from " The Great Allegri craze" October> December :) So I want to ask you a serious question- what exactly made you change your mind? Is it just the results? It can't be, surely. I would think it was pretty obvious, that 1-0 wins playing catenaccio for 80min or 95th minute winners is not a sustainable strategy moving forward. Tbh, I don't see much changes between that period and current streak of games in regards to the game plan; game management; line-up choices and the whole general flow of the game. But I'm interested what's your take. Honest question.
I would be happy with anybody, who changed his tune, explain this questions.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He is not going anywhere if he gets top 4 and he likely will. We are still broke next year and he will stay till the contract is over. "Developing next gen youngsters" is marketing talk for low transfer fees, reducing the wage bill and getting top 4 revenue until the books are back in shape, and Allegri is delivering that.

There is no ambition to compete at the highest level using youth players. Its top 4 using youth players for the foreseeable future just as the earnings call guy said.

Jun 27, 2011
@Patrizi our squad if far better than you think. If you get a moment, watch our players on international duty in their natural positions and in attacking formations. I wanted to sell Vlahovic, but watch how he performs when he has runners with him. Chiesa too is another dogshit player in our jersey, but a beast on the wing for Italy. We are capable of so much more.
I watched Italy tonight. Chiesa was anything but a beast tonight. He actually found himself in exactly the same positions he does when he plays here. With the ball on the left side, right outside the box.

I do however not disagree with you. You're right. I'm not saying our team is full of terrible players. I'm more referring to the composition of the team when i say it's bad. There are too many young players being introduced at the same time. Our squad is bad because it has been badly put together without a vision. I'm not saying all players are terrible players. Even if I think nobody is exceptional. Yildiz being the most talented one.

In all fairness. A Juventus team that consists of Gatti, Miretti, Iling Jr, Cambiaso and Weah is not up to standard. Next year we're supposed to introduce three more next gen players. We're living in a different reality today than we were couple of years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

He is not going anywhere if he gets top 4 and he likely will. We are still broke next year and he will stay till the contract is over. "Developing next gen youngsters" is marketing talk for low transfer fees, reducing the wage bill and getting top 4 revenue until the books are back in shape, and Allegri is delivering that.

There is no ambition to compete at the highest level using youth players. Its top 4 using youth players for the foreseeable future just as the earnings call guy said.
Reality.

Last edited:

magician

Oct 22, 2022
Never gets old

- - - Updated - - -

Vlahovic is having good season at club level. However, playing for a club and national team is different. Im sure it is easier to play great against Azerbeijans of the world. More apt comparison would be a friendly vs U23 Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

By the time Allegri leaves us, we might enter another ice age. He is indestructible. Watch him get renewal for 3 more seasons.

- - - Updated - - -

And boy arent you proving us wrong? It's very satisfying to see a club you cheer for struggle. Good times.

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot_20240321_192658_Samsung Internet.jpg
Is it easier to play with a bunch of players and under coaches that you only see once, twice or thrice in a year compared with those who you practically live your daily life with?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Is it easier to play with a bunch of players and under coaches that you only see once, twice or thrice in a year compared with those who you practically live your daily life with?
You know the same goes for the opposition, right? And defence is much more drilled and depending on positioning as a team than attack.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
In all fairness. A Juventus team that consists of Gatti, Miretti, Iling Jr, Cambiaso and Weah is not up to standard. Next year we're supposed to introduce three more next gen players. We're living in a different reality today than we were couple of years ago.

- - - Updated - - -
Yes, Chiesa was trash, but I'd say his form is bad rather than him being incapable. With Iling Jr, he's not a WB, he's an attacker that should be in a 4-3-3. He's explosive, strong, and can dribble well so with the burden of having to cover the wing defensively means you'll rarely see the best of him. Despite being underwhelming Weah, is versatile so he could be tried in different positions to find the best for him. I think Allegri only had one idea of what he should do and it didn't work out so he's been marginalised. Same with Paredes, Allegri didn't use him for any of his strengths. Gatti might be a fraud, but if given the appropriate protection, could do a job. Maybe he isn't great in a 3.

When on this poor streak and a with so many out of form players, he should change the formation and start trusting the players more. Also, when you don't have high level efficient players, your onus should be on creating as many chances as possible so that you can score. That means sending many players into the box and not just holding his defensive shape.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

I disagree, we would be foolish to keep a manager till his contract runs down, sounds like very poor planning when you know a manager is leaving at the end of his contract without any intention to renew it, either Allegri goes this summer or they renew it. Can't see the latter happening.

- - - Updated - - -

I watched Italy tonight. Chiesa was anything but a beast tonight. He actually found himself in exactly the same positions he does when he plays here. With the ball on the left side, right outside the box.

I do however not disagree with you. You're right. I'm not saying our team is full of terrible players. I'm more referring to the composition of the team when i say it's bad. There are too many young players being introduced at the same time. Our squad is bad because it has been badly put together without a vision. I'm not saying all players are terrible players. Even if I think nobody is exceptional. Yildiz being the most talented one.

- - - Updated - - -

Reality.
Wait so our team is suddenly not terrible? It was literally only a week or 2 ago you said it was the worst team since 2007!

A team which doesn't have terrible players but can't seem to function? Sounds like an Allegri problem

Amazing how international week changes opinions

And why is Cambiaso noted as one that is not up to standards? I mean really now?

Last edited:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
You seem to be the most reasonable pro- Allegri guy, who I can remember from " The Great Allegri craze" October> December :) So I want to ask you a serious question- what exactly made you change your mind? Is it just the results? It can't be, surely. I would think it was pretty obvious, that 1-0 wins playing catenaccio for 80min or 95th minute winners is not a sustainable strategy moving forward. Tbh, I don't see much changes between that period and current streak of games in regards to the game plan; game management; line-up choices and the whole general flow of the game. But I'm interested what's your take. Honest question.
Anyone!?!?
R you all pussies? Is there someone with enough balls to admit being wrong or give some other explanation?!?!

All ex throaters are so vocal about how discussions should be more civilised. Here is opportunity to explain yourself so maybe we can understand your point of view better.
Don't push under the rug above question unless you are ashamed of your previous behaviour of being bully because you liked tormenting other members and not because you liked fraud or his games!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 133)