out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Your not wrong, but that's life I guess people change, pass away, do other things, but for me I will follow this club as long as I'm alive, good and bad(at the moment), but I appreciate the people on here because love or hate this club, you still get on here to bitch or laugh or cheer on this club.We don't have much to get
happy about at the moment, been spoiled with 9 straight titles that other teams can only dream of( I'm looking at you intermerda, we broke all your records you scumbags).Better days are ahead I hope, we need a coach and president and an owner who wants to win everything and not be happy with mediocrity, that most clubs accept, we are ones that should never accept that, we set a higher standard than the rest of seriASS.
And according to tuz, wo also need fans like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Pro allegri? Who the fuck can defend that clown?
I can. He's kept us in the title battle up until the Inter match and he's basically qualified for Champions League. Something that Pirlo couldn't manage even with a superior squad and weaker opposition.

If you think he should have/could have done better you need to look at how Inter are playing in the CL these past 2 seasons.
He's done close to maximum with the resources available.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I can. He's kept us in the title battle up until the Inter match and he's basically qualified for Champions League. Something that Pirlo couldn't manage even with a superior squad and weaker opposition.

If you think he should have/could have done better you need to look at how Inter are playing in the CL these past 2 seasons.
Oh wow our season ended in February, we haven't qualified for the CL not even remotely assured given current form and those in the chasing pack.

At least Pirlo won a trophy in the 1 season he was here, Allegri has had 3 and we look set to win 0 again this year.

Did pirlo really have that much of a stronger squad? I wouldn't say so.

- - - Updated - - -

Its one thing losing to Inter, its another losing to Inter without any real fight, then lose to udinese and drop points to empoli and verona.

Last edited:

singus

Sep 22, 2020

the-office-steve-carell-gif.gif

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Keep sucking that Dick Bro.

deepthroat-hamster.gif

Jun 27, 2011

Facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Pro allegri? Who the fuck can defend that clown?
Hi

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
:lol: Fagioli at RB and Sam at LB
nonge the rw is some next level tinkering too

anyway it's just training, neither of these will actually play those positions. one thing is sure though, we're thin on fullbacks, that's one of the main reasons why we switched to 3-5-2 in first place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 82)