out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pretty sure I saw a stat the other day that Allegri also spent a billion over his career here. That definitely took effort.
tell it to mikem, he said that allegri doesn't require any effort lol

also, allegri spent a billion? why were marotta, tici, bene and giuntoli are here at all?

pl clubs and serie a clubs work very differently. serie a coaches rarely do the mercato the same way as they do it in england. pep points at a player and sheik pays, both transfer fee and salary. while tuz is convinced that mds, lemina or weah was allegri's wet dream and he hand picked every shit player. (the good ones were selected by the club of course)

tthese narratives are pretty new. allegri allegedly has some influence on the transfer market for the last 2 summer mercati. but he spent a billion?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I have but our game plan doesn't exist, and I am not a plastic fan, but support the club and not the coach.Even in 2006 when most fans left because of that farse, I knew this club didn't do shit, but when you have a fool like elkclown in charge, he chose not to defend the club then and in 2022 with the plusvalenza case which turned into nothing, he did defend until he(remember he) did not want to go to the TAR in lazio to blow the league wide open, on fake charges when other teams did the exact same thing, he made a deal with the league for a financial penalty and points deductions.If one is a girl or a plastic fan it's elkclown, you and i support it because we care, he doesn't give a shit.When he spends 500million on cricket.
You do realize I was being sarcastic right? :D

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
In terms of club infrastructure, organization, technology, advancement, etc.
what's wrong with jj's infrastructure or technology?

i recently had a chat with a friend who works as a goalie coach for király gábor's goalie academy. they bought tons of modern equipment, now they have training cones with sensors, those high-tech bra looking thingies, drones, semi automatic shooting training devices and stuff. players are still mostly talentless. on the other hand rodri or haaland were beasts before city. while belgium or everton didn't win shit despite martinez's obsession with data

either way it's all down to money. sheiks made an effort for pep, impressive indeed.

that said, our management is a joke. winnie the pooh has zero history in football, same with elkann. they probably have no idea how a football club works, they are businessmen like the milan owner or the chelsea dude with his revolutionary 4-4-3. giuntoli is the only football dude there, besides allegri of course - and they are at the same level of the internal food chain, so there's that

at least aa had the guts to fire allegri when he thought that he lost his edge. now these guys are either playing some 3d chess with their low offer or naive as fuck.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

i recently had a chat with a friend who works as a goalie coach for király gábor's goalie academy. they bought tons of modern equipment, now they have training cones with sensors, those high-tech bra looking thingies, drones, semi automatic shooting training devices and stuff. players are still mostly talentless. on the other hand rodri or haaland were beasts before city. while belgium or everton didn't win shit despite martinez's obsession with data

either way it's all down to money. sheiks made an effort for pep, impressive indeed.

that said, our management is a joke. winnie the pooh has zero history in football, same with elkann. they probably have no idea how a football club works, they are businessmen like the milan owner or the chelsea dude with his revolutionary 4-4-3. giuntoli is the only football dude there, besides allegri of course - and they are at the same level of the internal food chain, so there's that

at least aa had the guts to fire allegri when he thought that he lost his edge. now these guys are either playing some 3d chess with their low offer or naive as fuck.
Who's Winnie The Pooh? :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We could have the next best thing from this forum..

Analysis of
1- new users annually, 2006-2023
2- post count annually for the "team discussion" sub forum.
3- forum views? Guest rate

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
Man, this forum is dying too.

It really is a bunch of us of who are here for 10 to 20+ years, with some more recent ones... The activity has fallen off so much, especially this season.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
tell it to mikem, he said that allegri doesn't require any effort lol

also, allegri spent a billion? why were marotta, tici, bene and giuntoli are here at all?

pl clubs and serie a clubs work very differently. serie a coaches rarely do the mercato the same way as they do it in england. pep points at a player and sheik pays, both transfer fee and salary. while tuz is convinced that mds, lemina or weah was allegri's wet dream and he hand picked every shit player. (the good ones were selected by the club of course)

tthese narratives are pretty new. allegri allegedly has some influence on the transfer market for the last 2 summer mercati. but he spent a billion?
Stitch still deepthroating Allegri :touched:
He thinks we cant see it, hustling in the shadows of Tuz.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

Ya exactly. Just imagine their faces if they interview Klopp. They will think he's speaking a different language. Max went in there and said "football is simple", they asked how much he wants and it'd done

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ya exactly. Just imagine their faces if they interview Klopp. They will think he's speaking a different language. Max went in there and said "football is simple", they asked how much he wants and it'd done
he was rehired by unibrow though

he was kept for multiple reasons imo. last year those pussies couldn't defend the club in front of the press, allegri did all the pr while ferrero and co were busy dealing with business planning, damage control and meeting with lawyers. this season the results were fine before empoli

if i had to guess i'd say that regardless of the latest news he will be offered a lower contract and he won't accept, so he'll be replaced by a motta/tudor/palladino and probably sit out the last year of his contract

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This is sad but I feel the same way. And It's not just us, anyone old enough to have seen Juventus when it was one of the most respected clubs in the world must be absolutely hating these last few years.

Everything has been the total opposite of what this club stood for. The average signings, the vomit inducing post match interviews, the anti football coward approach, the weak mentality on some of those big earning players, the lack of any real progress for the long term. It's appalling they let it go this far.

I don't want to believe our management has become this careless and stupid. There's gotta be something tying our hands up. Probably financially which is stopping us from moving on from this guy. It's the only logical explanation.
if i remember correctly the cost to fire him after his first season back was 21 million net i think so around 40m gross but i might have the figures wrong. the cost of missing out on CL qualification from group stages was more than that. so not only is he costly, but not firing him cost the club even lost money from missing out on cl knockout stages

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Man, this forum is dying too.

It really is a bunch of us of who are here for 10 to 20+ years, with some more recent ones... The activity has fallen off so much, especially this season.
Your not wrong, but that's life I guess people change, pass away, do other things, but for me I will follow this club as long as I'm alive, good and bad(at the moment), but I appreciate the people on here because love or hate this club, you still get on here to bitch or laugh or cheer on this club.We don't have much to get
happy about at the moment, been spoiled with 9 straight titles that other teams can only dream of( I'm looking at you intermerda, we broke all your records you scumbags).Better days are ahead I hope, we need a coach and president and an owner who wants to win everything and not be happy with mediocrity, that most clubs accept, we are ones that should never accept that, we set a higher standard than the rest of seriASS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 146)