out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yeah it is the finances holding us back from letting him go I guess. I hope it will be easier to release him this summer as the remaining time on the contract shortens.

That talk of a contract extension is BS though, right?
Who knows. My only hope is that we'll be in a better position come the end of the season to take a chance and rebuild with someone new.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
But it also means that they only target CL spots not the scudetto.
we have to make a combined profit of 60m over 2 seasons. and the loss for the 1st half of this current financial year is around 90-100m due to the lack of cl money

we can target the scudetto just like roma, they had an excellent press campaign through cds lol, but no way we'll be able to build a squad for it. a proactive coach is probably the best we can realistically hope for

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He is still here because his appointment requires ZERO brain power from the powers in charge. Our board does not want to put thought into these things.

Allegri requires nothing. You don't even have to update the transfer target list from 2019. You don't have to update facilities or training methods or staff. Landucci will be there forever.

Imagine if Pep came here. The amount of effort the board would have to put forth to satisfy that maniac is something they don't want to deal with.

Jun 27, 2011
Just like vast majority of Juve fans will curse and disband the club if fraud is not canned this season, will @Patrizi and @campionesidd disappear and follow fraud to Oman, if fraud goes there?
this is the difference between me and you... I support the club because i'm a supporter of the club.

i don't really know what i'd call somebody who's never showed support, and is willing to abandon the club because he has little girl feelings.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
His objective set by the board is to qualify for CL. He has basically done that. We'll see him in 2025 as well.
If he wins Serie A next season I would extend his contract regardless of what we do in the CL.
Are we sure about that? In four rounds Jj lost more than half of advantage points we had over 5th place. With more performances like that I am not sure about your statement!

Aug 2, 2005
I wish there was a way to see statistics on the current popularity of the club, in terms of TV ratings, merchandise sales, etc.

I'm not the only one who can't stand to watch this team as it is. There are others on Tuz, and people I know irl who feel the same way.

In 2024, results alone surely can't be the only thing that matters, especially when you're not winning titles.

Another season of prehistoric football will surely turn more people off of the club permanently. It's already done a good job of making me lose interest in the sport as a whole, let alone Juve. I'm praying next season we will have something different to look forward to.
We could have the next best thing from this forum..

Analysis of
1- new users annually, 2006-2023
2- post count annually for the "team discussion" sub forum.
3- forum views? Guest rate

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We could have the next best thing from this forum..

Analysis of
1- new users annually, 2006-2023
2- post count annually for the "team discussion" sub forum.
3- forum views? Guest rate

Gen Z have moved on from traditional forums to discord, reddit and other social media platforms. All you have here is a bunch of old timers.

JJ in it's current iteration won't attract a lot of new fans for a multitude of reasons. Maybe some young Patrizi's here and there that can throat the coach just as well as the adult one but that's about it.

If JJ needs to increase it's brand value, it needs to increase the market value of players. To increase market value, you need to invest in younger players, play good football, score more goals and eventually win trophies.

Some JJ fans don't like this reality and get very angry and edgy. They live in a bubble thinking playing good football and winning is mutually exclusive for a club like ours that have the motto 'winning is the only thing that counts' in turn rationalizing Allegro's way of playing football as the JJ way. Tell that to clubs like Madrid and Bayern who have won more than us.

Unfortunately we cannot even compare to those clubs. Our reality in 2024 is different. We had an opportunity to join the elite but we botched it through 3-4 years of systematic destruction mostly within and some from the outside as well.

If JJ management are happy with the status quo of competing for CL spot, at worst I'd like a manager who can show some form of progress or growth in our style of play and make us watchable again.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He is still here because his appointment requires ZERO brain power from the powers in charge. Our board does not want to put thought into these things.

Allegri requires nothing. You don't even have to update the transfer target list from 2019. You don't have to update facilities or training methods or staff. Landucci will be there forever.

Imagine if Pep came here. The amount of effort the board would have to put forth to satisfy that maniac is something they don't want to deal with.
yeah, pep requires EFFORT*, that's why he's not here

*as long as building a squad for a billion and the change is called effort

Aug 2, 2005
Gen Z have moved on from traditional forums to discord, reddit and other social media platforms. All you have here is a bunch of old timers.

JJ in it's current iteration won't attract a lot of new fans for a multitude of reasons. Maybe some young Patrizi's here and there that can throat the coach just as well as the adult one but that's about it.

If JJ needs to increase it's brand value, it needs to increase the market value of players. To increase market value, you need to invest in younger players, play good football, score more goals and eventually win trophies.

Some JJ fans don't like this reality and get very angry and edgy. They live in a bubble thinking playing good football and winning is mutually exclusive for a club like ours that have the motto 'winning is the only thing that counts' in turn rationalizing Allegro's way of playing football as the JJ way. Tell that to clubs like Madrid and Bayern who have won more than us.

Unfortunately we cannot even compare to those clubs. Our reality in 2024 is different. We had an opportunity to join the elite but we botched it through 3-4 years of systematic destruction mostly within and some from the outside as well.

If JJ management are happy with the status quo of competing for CL spot, at worst I'd like a manager who can show some form of progress or growth in our style of play and make us watchable again.
Post rate 2005-2023 can tell part of the story..

The best thing to happen to Juve is getting sold to a wealthy owner.
Personally, I have zero trust in Elkan, although unibro fucked up.. his intentions were always for the best of Juve.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
"Allegri is a good tactical coach, that tends to prevail by punishing mistakes of opposition but there is no identity and attacking patterns. For me, a win without merit is not a win.

Arrigo Sacchi to @lastampa

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
For Allegri unless the coach decides he wants to leave at the end of the season, the management is offering him an extension until 2027 at a reduced salary but more bonuses. Meeting expected in March. The entire management of juve are in favour of contract extension.(@lucacimini82)
From what I understand, which is not much and I don't have sources ,but calvo and guintoli don't want the dinosaur, but the papers won't print that, scalavino and elkblow want to keep the fraud.
He was to be replaced by carrera and alessio but the turds said no.So take everything with a grain of salt.Elkblow wants to go back to the blank,sucko, gobble gobble days , don't want to compete and don't want success like andrea, but being mediocre, but I do agree with some if not all of you extend this bozo and that is it for me as well.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
From what I understand, which is not much and I don't have sources ,but calvo and guintoli don't want the dinosaur, but the papers won't print that, scalavino and elkblow want to keep the fraud.
He was to be replaced by carrera and alessio but the turds said no.So take everything with a grain of salt.Elkblow wants to go back to the blank,sucko, gobble gobble days , don't want to compete and don't want success like andrea, but being mediocre, but I do agree with some if not all of you extend this bozo and that is it for me as well.
You're not a man Bro. You're a plastic fan with girl feelings because a true fan would support the club no matter what, even if we play garbage football and the manager is actively sabotaging operation salvage JJ.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Post rate 2005-2023 can tell part of the story..

The best thing to happen to Juve is getting sold to a wealthy owner.
Personally, I have zero trust in Elkan, although unibro fucked up.. his intentions were always for the best of Juve.

I agree but elkblow won't sell, he can't he's in a court battle with gianni's sister for the club, which would if it is true would go to unibrow, but I really don't know what is going on, rumors or the truth.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
"Allegri is a good tactical coach, that tends to prevail by punishing mistakes of opposition but there is no identity and attacking patterns. For me, a win without merit is not a win.

Arrigo Sacchi to @lastampa
I like how he first compliments Allegri to then say he hasn't built shit and his game plan is non existent which nullifies the compliment.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
You're not a man Bro. You're a plastic fan with girl feelings because a true fan would support the club no matter what, even if we play garbage football and the manager is actively sabotaging operation salvage JJ.
I have but our game plan doesn't exist, and I am not a plastic fan, but support the club and not the coach.Even in 2006 when most fans left because of that farse, I knew this club didn't do shit, but when you have a fool like elkclown in charge, he chose not to defend the club then and in 2022 with the plusvalenza case which turned into nothing, he did defend until he(remember he) did not want to go to the TAR in lazio to blow the league wide open, on fake charges when other teams did the exact same thing, he made a deal with the league for a financial penalty and points deductions.If one is a girl or a plastic fan it's elkclown, you and i support it because we care, he doesn't give a shit.When he spends 500million on cricket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 87)