out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
At least they are offering a contract with a reduced salary. At least they acknowledged this clown is getting paid way too much

Hopefully it is low enough to make Allegro reject it

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If this cuntbag is extended, I am done with this club. Enough is enough!
i'd certainly word it differently and i'm convinced that our issues are much deeper than just the coach, but i agree to an extent. allegri isn't doing a good job. not aiming for the scudetto, targeting only the cl places isn't only not worthy of juventus but also a very difficult target to consistently achieve with a low cost squad. look at roma, lazio or atalanta, even inda and milan, they've been in and out of cl places for a decade. you can't do that with miretti's and mckennie's playing defensive reacting football, it just simply won't work. and it's also a rather uninspiring future ambition for the club.

anyway, first of all we'd need a competent management, which is on elkann. these clowns starting with our president winnie the pooh won't build a dominating machine like marotta did.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
i'd certainly word it differently and i'm convinced that our issues are much deeper than just the coach, but i agree to an extent. allegri isn't doing a good job. not aiming for the scudetto, targeting only the cl places isn't only not worthy of juventus but also a very difficult target to consistently achieve with a low cost squad. look at roma, lazio or atalanta, even inda and milan, they've been in and out of cl places for a decade. you can't do that with miretti's and mckennie's playing defensive reacting football, it just simply won't work. and it's also a rather uninspiring future ambition for the club.

anyway, first of all we'd need a competent management, which is on elkann. these clowns starting with our president winnie the pooh won't build a dominating machine like marotta did.
Well, I usually express my disgruntlement through expletives when it comes to JJ. In every other aspect of life, I'm quite mellow. ElCan't should either try to restore this club to its former glory or simply fuck off. I don't know if the self professed Juventus fan Cuntoli is the right man for the job, but rewarding Failegri for abject failure is definitely a huge step in the wrong direction.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That's what I said when we extended De Ceglie and 10 years later here I am.
I will take a break until 2027 then, or if he is hopefully fired before then, return when that happens.

Ideal scenario? He has the common decency to fuck off at season's end or the insipid shitfucks in management finally grow some Cojones and tell him to GTFO!

This is why I will always love and respect Lippi more than any manager we have ever had - the man was class personified. Class, charisma, and his teams played great football - a joy to watch. This fraud is arrogant, delusional, and his teams play anything but football.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Its all hersy at the moment to sell papers and click bait articles.

Truth is no one really knows what the club is planning and they don't want to make a stressful atmosphere even worse by not publicly backing the coach.

New sporting directors usually like to appoint their own coach which will be more in tune with the path they want to take the club and I don't think Allegri is compatible with that vision and wouldn't even want to renew anyway.

So let's just wait and see.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

Truth is no one really knows what the club is planning and they don't want to make a stressful atmosphere even worse by not publicly backing the coach.

New sporting directors usually like to appoint their own coach which will be more in tune with the path they want to take the club and I don't think Allegri is compatible with that vision and wouldn't even want to renew anyway.

Sounds fair.

And logical.

But...

...You know that's not how things work in this place.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I wish there was a way to see statistics on the current popularity of the club, in terms of TV ratings, merchandise sales, etc.

I'm not the only one who can't stand to watch this team as it is. There are others on Tuz, and people I know irl who feel the same way.

In 2024, results alone surely can't be the only thing that matters, especially when you're not winning titles.

Another season of prehistoric football will surely turn more people off of the club permanently. It's already done a good job of making me lose interest in the sport as a whole, let alone Juve. I'm praying next season we will have something different to look forward to.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I wish there was a way to see statistics on the current popularity of the club, in terms of TV ratings, merchandise sales, etc.

I'm not the only one who can't stand to watch this team as it is. There are others on Tuz, and people I know irl who feel the same way.

In 2024, results alone surely can't be the only thing that matters, especially when you're not winning titles.

Another season of prehistoric football will surely turn more people off of the club permanently. It's already done a good job of making me lose interest in the sport as a whole, let alone Juve. I'm praying next season we will have something different to look forward to.
@Lion is your guy

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

good post

as for the bold part: if the news are true and they offered allegri an extension at a lower salary, then it's clear that they don't value him as much as the previous management did. this is also the reality of current juventus. then again, bremer and yildiz get a raise. allegri, tek and rugani don't. the message is clear imo :boh:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
good post

as for the bold part: if the news are true and they offered allegri an extension at a lower salary, then it's clear that they don't value him as much as the previous management did. this is also the reality of current juventus. then again, bremer and yildiz get a raise. allegri, tek and rugani don't. the message is clear imo :boh:
But it also means that they only target CL spots not the scudetto.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

This is sad but I feel the same way. And It's not just us, anyone old enough to have seen Juventus when it was one of the most respected clubs in the world must be absolutely hating these last few years.

Everything has been the total opposite of what this club stood for. The average signings, the vomit inducing post match interviews, the anti football coward approach, the weak mentality on some of those big earning players, the lack of any real progress for the long term. It's appalling they let it go this far.

I don't want to believe our management has become this careless and stupid. There's gotta be something tying our hands up. Probably financially which is stopping us from moving on from this guy. It's the only logical explanation.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
This is sad but I feel the same way. And It's not just us, anyone old enough to have seen Juventus when it was one of the most respected clubs in the world must be absolutely hating these last few years.

Everything has been the total opposite of what this club stood for. The average signings, the vomit inducing post match interviews, the anti football coward approach, the weak mentality on some of those big earning players, the lack of any real progress for the long term. It's appalling they let it go this far.

I don't want to believe our management has become this careless and stupid. There's gotta be something tying our hands up. Probably financially which is stopping us from moving on from this guy. It's the only logical explanation.
Yeah it is the finances holding us back from letting him go I guess. I hope it will be easier to release him this summer as the remaining time on the contract shortens.

That talk of a contract extension is BS though, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 63)