out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
Google translate

We could have lost a match like this, despite some favorable situations at the end. We need to rearrange our ideas and clarify the objective. We take goals with too much happiness. This draw is above all useful to get a point away from home and prepare for the next match.

:sergio:
Talking like a manager for a high school girls soccer team.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I think he will change the setup after tonight. He must realize it isnt working so might as well stir things up a bit. Alcaraz seemed okay tonight. Should get more minutes next game.
Lol, don't be so sure. During times like this he tends to double down on any criticism by stubbornly persisting with his flawed philosophy.

- - - Updated - - -

Excuse is already primed and ready.
It was ready before the game even began. Almost like he knew.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They better not subject me to another season of this. Finish this monstrosity of a season top 4 and please move on
I have serious doubts about top 4 at is point as well. We’ve dropped 10 points in the last 4 games, 3 of these matches against relegation contenders. We are in a serious crisis.

He has to go after this season. Enough is enough now. The football was atrocious enough, but with these results now…three years without a trophy too. Basta!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sad thing is he now has a week to plan another shit show vs frosinone

- - - Updated - - -

I think he will change the setup after tonight. He must realize it isnt working so might as well stir things up a bit. Alcaraz seemed okay tonight. Should get more minutes next game.
We are talking about a manager who persists with the same formation and the same disaster players like sandro. There's no way he's changing anything drastic

Jul 28, 2002
Regressed to the Allegri norm.
The thing is, we have been like the is all season - the difference is Dusan or Chiesa would pull something out of the bag. Or even Yildiz.

same complaints; no attacking system approach plan preparation. Clear to see a “go out and see what you can do”. Any coaching, if any, goes on defending.

yes we have got a shadow of the team we once had. But our budget suggest we should be still miles ahead of the opposition.

no reprieve. Get him gone at the end of the season.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
His partners in crime, Sandro and Fagiot just talked about finishing 2nd being an 'extraordinary achievement' for the club.

All we'd need then is a stadium celebration a la Napoli if we achieve that

Man what the hell happened to this club. You have so many players that are young or coming through next gen and this is what they get to learn from their seniors and the coach.

We have developed a rotten club culture endorsed by people sitting at the top. It is really about time we bring some of our legends back. We are missing a figurehead who can instill some spirit back into this club.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
His partners in crime, Sandro and Fagiot just talked about finishing 2nd being an 'extraordinary achievement' for the club.

All we'd need then is a stadium celebration a la Napoli if we achieve that

Man what the hell happened to this club. You have so many players that are young or coming through next gen and this is what they get to learn from their seniors and the coach.

We have developed a rotten club culture endorsed by people sitting at the top. It is really about time we bring some of our legends back. We are missing a figurehead who can instill some spirit back into this club.
These idiots think we’re gonna finish 2nd with our current performances? :lol2:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I have serious doubts about top 4 at is point as well. We’ve dropped 10 points in the last 4 games, 3 of these matches against relegation contenders. We are in a serious crisis.

He has to go after this season. Enough is enough now. The football was atrocious enough, but with these results now…three years without a trophy too. Basta!
I'd argue to sack him right this minute. Pointless having him continue for the remainder of the season. The players are either executing what he wants which isn't working, or they are not, either way, the finger is pointed at him. Get what little we can from the season, use the rest of the season to figure out what we need, who stays, who goes, again, it is pointless keeping him.

Even arguably our greatest manager ever lippi resigned in the late 90s understanding he couldn't get the best out of the team and admitted the team needed a change.

What is it that the inside football world sees in this cunt that us externals do not? Surely our champion players of the past see this football as being absolute filth...yet they praise the cunt. I just don't get it. Wouldn't happen at bigger clubs.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i am going to laugh so hard at tuzzers when juve fails to qualify for CL and bologna and atalanta go instead.

- - - Updated - - -

We're going to limp to 3rd or 4th depending on how weak the others are.

I think he will be gone in the summer, which I didn't at this time last year.
there is a very serious chance he won't make top 4. this club has to play frosinone, napoli and atalanta next 3 games. it also has to still play lazio, bolonga, milan, torino, monza and roma.

you just know he won't change the play style of the team after this many years, so only hope is blogna, atalanta and roma just collpase harder than juve has. unlikely.

Last edited:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I'd argue to sack him right this minute. Pointless having him continue for the remainder of the season. The players are either executing what he wants which isn't working, or they are not, either way, the finger is pointed at him. Get what little we can from the season, use the rest of the season to figure out what we need, who stays, who goes, again, it is pointless keeping him.

Even arguably our greatest manager ever lippi resigned in the late 90s understanding he couldn't get the best out of the team and admitted the team needed a change.

What is it that the inside football world sees in this cunt that us externals do not? Surely our champion players of the past see this football as being absolute filth...yet they praise the cunt. I just don't get it. Wouldn't happen at bigger clubs.
Please don't compare greatness and champion Lippi with this fraud, filth asshole.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
There is no way you can say that Allegri was a genius coach previously and suddenly this huge stubborn fraud and repugnant loser. It just wasnt widely exposed for his first 3 seasons, but the signs were still there.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Told ya two years ago, and also this year that luck of winning 1:0 will sooner or later be out.

We're not a serious club anymore so it's best to go with it or stop suporting it. Thats how its gonna be until full reorganosation of the board and coaching staff.

Dont expect from next coach much better, allegri killed this generation.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
where is the ownership , what are you doing about this bozo, speak up you frauds, elkancro where are you , you raggedy andy doll, what does it take for the fans to speak out we don't deserve this shit and this bozo of a coach which he is not, we need even I don't want him here is conte and least he has balls and grit, and passion, we need this guy yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 33, Guests: 131)