out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Excuse is already primed and ready.
Excuse is already primed and ready.
Is that a direct quote from the fraud, I am done with this piece of shit coach, the mighty Frosinone will show us how to play.My god we sank so low will this turd.This guy needs to be gone now, we won't make 4th place if this keeps going on, need to salvage what's left with a different coach, we did it with ferrara, now the time to pull the trigger, but sadly we have an ball-less owner and zero is right not a priority.

- - - Updated - - -

His job is at risk, calvo is pissed we will see what happens by tomorrow.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
where is the ownership , what are you doing about this bozo, speak up you frauds, elkancro where are you , you raggedy andy doll, what does it take for the fans to speak out we don't deserve this shit and this bozo of a coach which he is not, we need even I don't want him here is conte and least he has balls and grit, and passion, we need this guy yesterday.
Elklown is busy celebrating crapoli's scudetto still whilst being a gimp for the figc and uefa inbetween

- - - Updated - - -

Is that a direct quote from the fraud, I am done with this piece of shit coach, the mighty Frosinone will show us how to play.My god we sank so low will this turd.This guy needs to be gone now, we won't make 4th place if this keeps going on, need to salvage what's left with a different coach, we did it with ferrara, now the time to pull the trigger, but sadly we have an ball-less owner and zero is right not a priority.

- - - Updated - - -

His job is at risk, calvo is pissed we will see what happens by tomorrow.
Lets not kid ourselves here. Calvo is a cuck I mean he lost his wife in an affair with Agnelli ffs, he's just as spineless as elklown. What has Calvo actually done since his return? Nothing.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Your not wrong Badass:nico:
I would like to hope that this owner decided to sell to someone that cares, we will see what happens if anything at least the owner has a pulse and things are at risk with this dumbass in charge.

Jan 22, 2016
I have lost every bit of interest in this club after seeing this garbage in the past 4 seasons.

He had destroyed everything likeable about this club and I can see us losing more fans in coming weeks and seasons. I never missed our games in 25 years as a fan of this club. But this fraud made me lose any interest in this club. I don't give a shit anymore. I'm not even mad. Mission accomplished Mr. Piece of shit.

Have a goddam dignity and fuck off you money grabbing hoe. He is just here to collect the money and milk the shit out of this club and we still have our managers who suck his dick.

This wouldn't happen if we had a legend in our management level. They know what this club means. A guy like Del Piero would have send his ass out already 2 seasons ago. I don't know why we put up so much with this fraud. As long as that Elkann guy is at the helm I don't see any hope and light at the end of this tunnel.

I won't watch a single game until this guy is gone. Fuck him and fuck that piece of shit of management.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I have lost every bit of interest in this club after seeing this garbage in the past 4 seasons.

He had destroyed everything likeable about this club and I can see us losing more fans in coming weeks and seasons. I never missed our games in 25 years as a fan of this club. But this fraud made me lose any interest in this club. I don't give a shit anymore. I'm not even mad. Mission accomplished Mr. Piece of shit.

Have a goddam dignity and fuck off you money grabbing hoe. He is just here to collect the money and milk the shit out of this club and we still have our managers who suck his dick.

This wouldn't happen if we had a legend in our management level. They know what this club means. A guy like Del Piero would have send his ass out already 2 seasons ago. I don't know why we put up so much with this fraud. As long as that Elkann guy is at the helm I don't see any hope and light at the end of this tunnel.

I won't watch a single game until this guy is gone. Fuck him and fuck that piece of shit of management.
Calma my guy

It will be all over soon

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Bravo Signora :tup:

magician

Oct 22, 2022
There is no way you can say that Allegri was a genius coach previously and suddenly this huge stubborn fraud and repugnant loser. It just wasnt widely exposed for his first 3 seasons, but the signs were still there.
The very first game to expose his weakness to me that I can't forget was that home game against Bayern in 2016, if any of you remember that game, at some point in that match...

Bayern's CENTRAL BACKS were playing regista in our half at J stadium, roflmao.

I never bought the excuse that it was against Guardiola's Bayern or that we had some rebuilding phase that season.

We only drew that game because Neuer made 2 blunders, lol. Forget about Evra's blunder in the return leg, the first match already did the damage and that was all on the baldy...

And of course when you really think about it, that scenario is repeated again down the line in 2018 or was it 2019, against Madrid where Ronaldo got a standing ovation at J stadium...

See the pattern of this baldy? His European "achievement" with us is basically "almost eliminating superior teams" or "almost got the trophy" with the one excuse from the throaters is that we weren't as rich as the oppositions.

If wealth is an acceptable excuse then I can use the same excuse to downplay his domestic dominance as well, other teams aren't as rich as us in Italy after all.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010

Nedved did. Only explanation for his return on a fat contract imo is they needed a familiar face who woulda put up with the shit storm that was headed clubs way. Us playing good ol catenaccio to the extreme gives him better odds seeing out his contract and out for retirement.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

ok bro i know it's good for your mental health to stop watching juve, but you need to keep in mind what u are forgetting.

3-0 barca

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Our pass network against Verona. Rabiot and McKennie is the most advanced one than Vlahovic and Yildiz.
Loca, Danilo, Rugani has the biggest pass network. Lots of sideway passing and defender pass.
Allegri always prioritize solidity from the back but somehow we are too defensive even our forwards must receive the ball backward than our midfield McKennie and Rabiot. Our forwards receive the ball and turn around hoping the support from McKennine and Rabiot in front of them. While doing that most of Verona defenders already back to place and ready to defend. There is no through ball or movement and passing that can create advantage to utilize space behind Verona defense.

- - - Updated - - -

Compare this with Inzaghi approach for Inter against Roma. They lost 1-2 in first half but in 2nd half Inzaghi tweak his approach and utilize spacing between line in Roma defense.

In above post, we can see Lautaro and Thuram are advanced behind Roma's CB. Only Huijsen kept them onside. Their 2 Wingbacks and 2 CM move forward breaking their Midfield defense line while stretching it. He is doing it with Calhanoglu and Mikhitaryan, both are not physical Center Midfield. Do Inzaghi afraid Roma will counter attack? No, he compensate that with fluid attacking moves and early pressing

Last edited:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Against us Inter even able to press further forward and isolate Locatelli with Lautaro - Thuram and their 2 CM. They are not afraid to do their progressive approach in defensive and attacking phase.

Lately Allegri cant adapt his tactics to beat opponents

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 72, Guests: 417)