out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
Liars, you and your idol

Liar again! A week ago you claimed fraud will lead us to CL glory in two years.
You r bigger fraud than him!
If you think our team is capable of competing in europe, you're even dumber than I thought. That bar was already pretty high to begin with.

We need at least two years. Minimum. And that's if everything goes as well in the market as it possibly can.

Buy on AliExpress.com

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
For the first time in idk how many years, I might save myself some money next year and make Lion proud by not bothering to renew my TV subscription.

It's sad what this coach has done to this club. I used to look forward to matches. Watching juve games used to bring me and my old man together, but now he has lost so much passion for this club that I have to remind him sometimes that we're even playing. We still watch, but half the time it's just left on in the background. There's no interest in it anymore. Players don't fight for the shirt, coach doesn't give a shit and isn't held accountable for his failings/lacklustre attitude. The motto of "winning isnt important, its the only thing that counts" has become redundant. Why support a club that doesn't care about itself let alone its fanbase.

- - - Updated - - -

Instead we bought Weah
OK but why though? Why are we spending 15m on Weah and Inter are copping Thuram and Pavard for absolutely nothing?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It’s not Allegri.

It’s not the board.

It’s not the players who have been here for years draining hundreds of millions from JJ pockets.

No, no sir.

It’s all Weah’s fault!

The Throaters have no shame.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If you think our team is capable of competing in europe, you're even dumber than I thought. That bar was already pretty high to begin with.

We need at least two years. Minimum. And that's if everything goes as well in the market as it possibly can.
Do you think this team is psychologically fragile? I think we have only won a single game in which we have not scored the first goal.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Do you think this team is psychologically fragile? I think we have only won a single game in which we have not scored the first goal.
It’s very obvious we are. And that’s a big part of a coach’s job. Creating a mentally strong and resilient team… so when you have that poor result against Empoli because of the red card, you don’t spiral from scoring 18 goals in 5 matches into what we’ve seen the past 3 weeks with 2 goals and 2 points against the 16th, 17th, and 19th place team in the league. That’s unacceptable for a midtable team, let alone a 2nd place team that was only a couple pts out of first 3 weeks ago.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007

Do you have some mental issues? Tell us so we can leave you alone in your delusions.

Above is your and frauds statement, not mine. Why are you blaming me for something fraud says and u support. Something is really wrong with your head if you can't comprehend that.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Would be just like :J: if we sack Allegri for his shit football this summer and all Tuz fans finally get their wish of a non-Italian coach, but that coach is Tuchel with his shit football :lol3:

@BayernFan
Im sure that even he, would improve us many-fold. Any foreign coach coming to see how we have been running this club, will be deeply shocked though. Our training methods and facilities will look like something from before the industrial revolution. Allegris knee hammers, Vlad in the shitting hole, the pile of conserved energy, pasta for breakie, lunch and dinner.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
But you yourself a couple of weeks ago could smell Allegri going to another CL final soon, are you even dumber than you thought?
Dude’s been here since 2011 but haven’t really posted frequently until recently and it’s all apologist and delusional bullshit. We had some not so bright members here but his blind devotion to Allegri takes the fucking cake.

His commitment to the guy building something here after 3 failed seasons when every sign shows otherwise is unheard of. Gotta hand it to him, nobody even comes close.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Why are people taking this Patrizi dude seriously?

The guy was throating Inter for weeks(probably still is) just so he could take his Allegro agenda as far he can

Additionally throats players like Fagiot and Dollarumma for a living

Huge red flags right in front of you

Jun 27, 2011
I don't know. Difficult to say. It's more of a question of know-how. Let's face it, this team isn't really made up of players that are used to, or know what it takes to win. Most of them are young and inexperienced as well. And it seems like the mentality dropped quite a bit after Inter. We're not really a team made up of champions.

Maybe. You could call it psychologically fragile. They do have looked defeated since realising that the title isn't theirs.

The biggest problem is the lack of quality. A player who can turn a difficult, or a bad game into a victory. If we're playing badly, there's nobody capable of producing something out of nowhere. Our midfield neither has the capability to shoot or pass. Our wingers can't hit a cross if their life depended on it. And our strikers won't produce anything by themselves. They even miss pretty good chances when they get one.

We saw a huge difference in mentality this season compared to last year. But it does seem to have crumbled a bit now. The main point is that we're easy to defend against. Double mark Chiesa or Yildiz, drop deep, and there's not a lot to worry about.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

But you yourself a couple of weeks ago could smell Allegri going to another CL final soon, are you even dumber than you thought?
I do. But it won't happen with Kostic, Weah and Iling Jr coming off the bench. A lot depends on what we can do in the next two or three windows.

You need quality players to play against other quality players. Everything else is stupidity talk i care little for.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2011
Why are people taking this Patrizi dude seriously?

The guy was throating Inter for weeks(probably still is) just so he could take his Allegro agenda as far he can

Additionally throats players like Fagiot and Dollarumma for a living

Huge red flags right in front of you
Let's put it this way. You agree with what DinoMK says. I agree with what Ravanelli says.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 635)