• Poll closed .

magician

Oct 22, 2022
yeah

fans fired marotta
fans signed ramsey
fans signed arthur
fans sucked against lyon
fans punished the club with a 15 point deduction, then fans reversed it, then fans fucked around to deduct 10 points for the sake of it
fans changed the identity of the club

fans did it all, so fans can reverse everything

if fans would stop buying merch that would immediately make the club professional again and win an other 10 titles in the next 10 years. easy

jesus loin, your hot takes :rofl:
No to all of that but... Well... Here's what I thought :

There should be mass riots and WW3 in Italy by the so called Juventus fans when calciopoli happened.

But nope, that never happened, they're all cucks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah

fans fired marotta
fans signed ramsey
fans signed arthur
fans sucked against lyon
fans punished the club with a 15 point deduction, then fans reversed it, then fans fucked around to deduct 10 points for the sake of it
fans changed the identity of the club

fans did it all, so fans can reverse everything

if fans would stop buying merch that would immediately make the club professional again and win an other 10 titles in the next 10 years. easy

jesus loin, your hot takes :rofl:
you really are dumb aren't you. not sure if you take after your useless dad or waste of oxygen mom.

go read the post again. actually don't. reading is hard for silly little mouth breather like you.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i really hope he is given a new 4 year contract with a higher salary.

i want juventus to lose so many many fans it goes bankrupt like fiorentina did back in mid 2000s.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Our best attacking player was taken off when we were looking for a win, absolutely horrendous display of attack, we were lucky to not lose.. its seriously enough for me with max on the bench, it hurts watching Juve now.. fuuck

Sent from my I2212 using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
2 pts out of a possible 9 against teams battling relegation

Scared to play with three attackers against bottom feeder clubs

This guy is a walking meme

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Slump continues... We need players like Chiesa to step up. Entire team played terrible. Kinda lucky we didnt lose tonight. Moving on.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Season is in free fall at the moment. Far too many players are underperforming and too much slack play.

We seem lost when we chase a game and change formation. Players look like they have no idea how to play it. We need to find a way to get away from 3-5-2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 95)