out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
How can your board let him stay in charge? Starting with the conspiracies here, but you start to wonder if its because he has dirt on them, there for they can’t sack him.

Anyway, I really can’t really make sense how you as the most winning team in Italy can let this guy stay in charge. The way he speaks to the media sound like you’re a Napoli, Roma or Lazio level team.

I know we have our own issues with the terrorist Thomas Tuchel, but I’m glad as hell Bayern wouldn’t tolerate this shit for more than a season max, before the coach was catapulted out of the club. I would go insane if I had to witness Tuchel ball for 3 years straight. Just having him since March last year and seeing how we regressed been hard enough on me.

Now I try to imagine what you guys go through.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
How can your board let him stay in charge? Starting with the conspiracies here, but you start to wonder if its because he has dirt on them, there for they can’t sack him.

Anyway, I really can’t really make sense how you as the most winning team in Italy can let this guy stay in charge. The way he speaks to the media sound like you’re a Napoli, Roma or Lazio level team.

I know we have our own issues with the terrorist Thomas Tuchel, but I’m glad as hell Bayern wouldn’t tolerate this shit for more than a season max, before the coach was catapulted out of the club. I would go insane if I had to witness Tuchel ball for 3 years straight. Just having him since March last year and seeing how we regressed been hard enough on me.

So tuchel won't be at Bayern next season or everything is xabi alonso dependant?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

When the board accepts all the sanctions that the league puts on it and it allows the media to continue to tarnish its club's image and allows the club to be shat upon, you know that they really don't care about who is in charge.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Thank you:tup:

The reality is we're (or were) a spineless cuck club with a bunch of retarded turds in management. Hopefully, the arrival of Guintoli, a self professed Juventus fan, should signal a shift in direction. After all, if he's truly a Juventus fan, he can't be content with the shit we've been witnessing since 2019. It was financially impractical to sack him before (although I think retaining him has actually been more detrimental), but there's no longer an excuse/reason to retain him beyond this season. Now, if we choose to renew him, I will probably have to take up curling or petanque as a hobby.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Because the management believes that they can't do any better than him. They're still stuck in 2015.

Plus Elkann has a good relationship with Allegro.

This is Union style club management. Remember when they stuck with Solskjaer for years when everyone knew he needed to be replaced?

When you have no clear vision, you run into panic mode and stick to things that worked in the past.

Allegro has too much leeway at JJ because of past achievements. This cannot be tolerated anymore.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Thank you:tup:

The reality is we're (or were) a spineless cuck club with a bunch of retarded turds in management. Hopefully, the arrival of Guintoli, a self professed Juventus fan, should signal a shift in direction. After all, if he's truly a Juventus fan, he can't be content with the shit we've been witnessing since 2019. It was financially impractical to sack him before (although I think retaining him has actually been more detrimental), but there's no longer an excuse/reason to retain him beyond this season. Now, if we choose to renew him, I will probably have to take up curling or petanque as a hobby.
ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
When the board accepts all the sanctions that the league puts on it and it allows the media to continue to tarnish its club's image and allows the club to be shat upon, you know that they really don't care about who is in charge.
Did u expect them to not accept the plea and fight? There is one particular guy who is doing this and all of his appeals were rejected so far (lately he lost at CONI). Would u prefer to have the club continue to play with this shit, which, mainly, the guy who is now appealing produced?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We need to stop living in the past.

Amici De Nessuno and Fino Alla Fine only mean something when these words are put into action. Currently, they're just slogans that sound great, as we're actually nice to everyone: a club with no spirit, no grinta, and no balls.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Because the management believes that they can't do any better than him. They're still stuck in 2015.

Plus Elkann has a good relationship with Allegro.

This is Union style club management. Remember when they stuck with Solskjaer for years when everyone knew he needed to be replaced?

When you have no clear vision, you run into panic mode and stick to things that worked in the past.

Allegro has too much leeway at JJ because of past achievements. This cannot be tolerated anymore.
Allegri was a good manager, there's no doubt about it.

But I simply don't understand why you go with a manager who stayed out of job for 2 years (after his previous sacking) and who doesn't seems to have adapted to time. Football evolves all the time, it's on the coach/manager to catch up with this.

It would've made way more sense just to stick with Pirlo, no way he was doing a worse job than Allegri 2.0.

- - - Updated - - -

We need to stop living in the past.

Amici De Nessuno and Fino Alla Fine only mean something when these words are put into action. Currently, they're just slogans that sound great, as we're actually nice to everyone: a club with no spirit, no grinta, and no balls.
That's what a change to that ugly cringe ass badge does to you. No offense, but I cringe everytime I look at it.

Get the old one back asap.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Hopefully, the arrival of Guintoli, a self professed Juventus fan, should signal a shift in direction
Sadly he's demonstrating the opposite so far. I hoped he'd bring in a change of mentality, but he seems to be towing the same line as Allegri and the rest of the management. How much of that is him simply trying to play it safe and keep the peace I don't know. Maybe once Allegri leaves we'll see the visionary in him come through.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Sadly he's demonstrating the opposite so far. I hoped he'd bring in a change of mentality, but he seems to be towing the same line as Allegri and the rest of the management. How much of that is him simply trying to play it safe and keep the peace I don't know. Maybe once Allegri leaves we'll see the visionary in him come through.
Giuntoli doesnt have the cv to come in and immediately impose his thinking, specially if its against the most powerful figure of the Club (maybe along with the PR).

So we actually dont know what he really thinks about Allegri. Im sure he's following a line that was passed on to him by the board. Their n.1 priority is STABILITY off the pitch, stg Allegri fully provides. Their n 2 priority is FINANCIAL BALANCE, stg not foring Allegri also provides. The Sportive objectives are in 3rd place and are thin because of this very reason. Only a disastrous sportive performance would make them rethink the course. It must be said the squad is shit, and actually theyve been overperforming.

As unlikely is that the Club lets allegri go before his contract expires. It makes no sense, as the situation next season wont change drasctically - theres no reason for that.

They think they need Allegri to regain the Club status - not the opposite.

So all in all, the rumours that Allegri will decide himself if he continues at Juve for the next 2-3-4 years are true. They make too much sense.

Unfortunatelly the Club got out of those sucessive scandals smaller than It got in - just like calciopoli. Little by little, they keep hindering the Club and keep diminishing the diference of size and relevancy to rivals (specially, specially, the devil in Inter).

The damage to the image is very hard to undo internationally - fans from other countries only have superficial knowledge of a very complex situation, and obviously feel Juve is dirty as fuck.

Internally, in Italy, its worse, cause Im sure Juve lost A LOT of fans in the process - people just got tired of all this mess. Following and defending the Club is stressful af, and honestly, it just makes no sense to keep fighting vs the system to which you're actually part of. Rational fans probably dont give much of a shit anymore.

Only great football would attract casuais and former fans now - god knows when that will happen. Imo Club is still in defensive mode, lets cut our losses mode, were happy to survive mode, traumatized by recent events. So it makes ZERO sense to get rid of the guy they trust more to guide their sportive decisions. Giuntoli is a great step in the direction of ending this dependency, but it will take another 2-3 years they feel they can be back to making agressive moves in the market again.

Club is simply much smaller now. But the longer it stays out of the top, with shit football, the more its reputation as a world class Club will be forgotten - like Milan. IMO playing attractive football is the way to start to get out of this mess, but maybe this isnt really the time to sack Allegri in order to do it.

Anyway, this season is clear progress from last season - its a start. Still picking up the pieces imo. They cant spend too much time doing it, but rushing the process would be too disastrous for the Club to bare - alas Sarri and Pirlo.

Club is still moved by fear, thus, a very conservative approach. Hope is they build on this season with Giuntoli.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Giuntoli doesnt have the cv to come in and immediately impose his thinking, specially if its against the most powerful figure of the Club (maybe along with the PR).

So we actually dont know what he really thinks about Allegri. Im sure he's following a line that was passed on to him by the board. Their n.1 priority is STABILITY off the pitch, stg Allegri fully provides. Their n 2 priority is FINANCIAL BALANCE, stg not foring Allegri also provides. The Sportive objectives are in 3rd place and are thin because of this very reason. Only a disastrous sportive performance would make them rethink the course. It must be said the squad is shit, and actually theyve been overperforming.

As unlikely is that the Club lets allegri go before his contract expires. It makes no sense, as the situation next season wont change drasctically - theres no reason for that.

They think they need Allegri to regain the Club status - not the opposite.

So all in all, the rumours that Allegri will decide himself if he continues at Juve for the next 2-3-4 years are true. They make too much sense.

Unfortunatelly the Club got out of those sucessive scandals smaller than It got in - just like calciopoli. Little by little, they keep hindering the Club and keep diminishing the diference of size and relevancy to rivals (specially, specially, the devil in Inter).

The damage to the image is very hard to undo internationally - fans from other countries only have superficial knowledge of a very complex situation, and obviously feel Juve is dirty as fuck.

Internally, in Italy, its worse, cause Im sure Juve lost A LOT of fans in the process - people just got tired of all this mess. Following and defending the Club is stressful af, and honestly, it just makes no sense to keep fighting vs the system to which you're actually part of. Rational fans probably dont give much of a shit anymore.

Only great football would attract casuais and former fans now - god knows when that will happen. Imo Club is still in defensive mode, lets cut our losses mode, were happy to survive mode, traumatized by recent events. So it makes ZERO sense to get rid of the guy they trust more to guide their sportive decisions. Giuntoli is a great step in the direction of ending this dependency, but it will take another 2-3 years they feel they can be back to making agressive moves in the market again.

Club is simply much smaller now. But the longer it stays out of the top, with shit football, the more its reputation as a world class Club will be forgotten - like Milan. IMO playing attractive football is the way to start to get out of this mess, but maybe this isnt really the time to sack Allegri in order to do it.

Anyway, this season is clear progress from last season - its a start. Still picking up the pieces imo. They cant spend too much time doing it, but rushing the process would be too disastrous for the Club to bare - alas Sarri and Pirlo.

Club is still moved by fear, thus, a very conservative approach. Hope is they build on this season with Giuntoli.
You are right in a lot of what you say however I think if we want to avoid slipping into irrelevance like Milan, we need to act now and cut our losses. Sure the situation, at least financially, won't change much next year. However, we will be playing in Europe again, and we will be met with all kinds of different pressures. This is why this season was so important. This was supposed to be a fairly straightforward recovery campaign and we flunked the advantage that we had over Inter in that we had a much less demanding schedule and could centralize our focus solely on the league, whereas they didn't. I think this management have grossly overestimated Allegri's expertise and the value of his input. In reality he's a clueless man hiding behind this facade of a top European manager. He hasn't adapted to the modern game and doesn't know how to. They trust and are holding out hope that he'll figure it out, but he won't. He doesn't have the kind of pragmatism that he displayed during the first stint. Getting rid of him and replacing him would be a massive gamble yes, no one is saying it's as straightforward as that. Obviously we'd like to see a Roma-esque turnaround but the replacement needs to be on point. I hope the management are working on this behind the scenes in the meantime. Firing Allegri will come at a cost, but it might be worth it in the long run. Ideally, the management create some kind of gentlemanly agreement with Allegri at the end of the season to part ways even though I don't see the latter giving up that easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 147)