out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Part of it is luck. Sure, we can defend really well when we put everyone behind the ball, and grab a goal on a set piece from time to time. But the law of averages always comes into play when you're fighting for 1-0's match after match. We don't play the sort of football that wins us luck, whether it be in front of our own goal or the other.
Yeah I agree, when you hang on for 1-0 sooner or later you will get caught out. I don't think it was luck, to me luck is getting something positive without influencing the outcome. We had a well structured team that did its job and worked within its limits, with enough quality in a weak league to take advantage. But it is hard to keep playing like that and create enough chances to win games.

It is ironic that the games we have lost this season (Sass, Udinese and to a lesser extent the period in the game when we conceded vs Inter) came when we played more open. The team really struggles with the balance of attacking and defending, it is almost one or the other and seems to have been that way for about 4 seasons.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
"Mastermind tactics", "18 games without defeat", "the best juventus coach in history", "its player's fault", "he will win CL sooner or later", "we didnt expect 2nd place", "pogba and fagioli", "inter is the best" ....
I'm missing that someone would tag me, lion, singus, maxi,...and say to us where are you now? Last three weeks are to quiet.
Dare I say, my dear Tuzzers, he fixed the defense.

The English commenters were laughing out how baffled they were about Yildiz and Chiesa's positions on the pitch. They couldnt make sense of it.
Watching this was probably the worst part. Could play Chiesa on his natural side, if even for a few minutes, and instead I see them right next to each other on the left.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Exactly. If they said in the summer that they will introduce many young players and it was a long term strategy etc..different story. But don't pull out the young an inexperienced card when your team is playing insipid football and losing.
Pulls the inexperienced card when the average age of tonight's starting 11 was nearly 28 years old :lol:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I stayed watching American football in December because I can't watch Serie A anymore. I honestly wouldn't mind if jj would import a tenth of the commitment & psych those players have.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Our loss to Inter was all good because we were never expected to compete with such a wonderfully built team, the 2nd best team in Europe and all, they have a better squad, Marotta influence, more experience blah blah. What was the excuse today given that the roles were reversed against Udinese? We have a massively superior squad with lots of experience, mostly international players, and one of the most successful managers in Serie A history. We've got Fiorentina, Napoli, Milan, Atalanta, and Roma to play still so are we going to make top 4? Not playing like this we won't. Our single gameplan has been exposed and we're going to drop more points for sure.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Our loss to Inter was all good because we were never expected to compete with such a wonderfully built team, the 2nd best team in Europe and all, they have a better squad, Marotta influence, more experience blah blah. What was the excuse today given that the roles were reversed against Udinese?
Give Udinese some credit, they are the best team in the relegation race.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Nick Khan put WWE on a different level financially imo. Probably brokered the deal with TKO as well.

HHH revived WWE storylines for the past 2-3 years and made the product way more interesting to follow.

We need a visionary at this club.
Jj should bring in Nick Khan as new President, Triple H as sporting director. Give Shawn Michaels the Next Gen team. Who’d coach?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
You don't need leaders to beat an udinese. Tonight it wasn't players it was a system that didn't know how to attack when the opposition barricades the wings.
The players didn't turn up and Allegri's subs were dreadful.

There is enough to pin on Allegri without absolving the players on the pitch, who far too many were happy to do the bare minimum. It was pathetic all round coach and players.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I stayed watching American football in December because I can't watch Serie A anymore. I honestly wouldn't mind if jj would import a tenth of the commitment & psych those players have.
Juve made me fucking watch cricket in recent years. FUCKING CRICKET!!!

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is that none of those older players are leaders.

Alex Sandro, Rabiot, Milik, Szczesny, none of them are the type to stand up and drag the team.
Yes but for most of them mentioned their attitude stinks. It's actually Ironic the younger players are trying to carry them

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Don't expect change from Elkan because he is not repeat not a juventus fan , he is a phony , never speaks or defends this team anywhere, he is the issue, he has to go Guntoli is fine, but the coach and elkan have to go, we can't continue like this, this guy is a fraud, who in their right mind would what this yahoo to coach a team at 7mill a year and he still doesn't have a clue , a clue, please fire him or resign.This club has no soul from the owner to the coach.No fire in the belly, we should be feared for shits sake, other club should fear us not the other way around and that's on the coach, look at lippi, You play to win all the time, everytime, you finish in second your gone, second place is failure not success for this club.Can't watch this crap with this bonehead and muppet coach failures.He should never comment before or after a game for the rest of his time as our coach, does he realise how infuriating it is to listen to his garbage after a game like this, did he actually watch the game.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I wouldn't even fucking renew this clown at lower wages. I want this loser gone!

- - - Updated - - -

Don't expect change from Elkan because he is not repeat not a juventus fan , he is a phony , never speaks or defends this team anywhere, he is the issue, he has to go Guntoli is fine, but the coach and elkan have to go, we can't continue like this, this guy is a fraud, who in their right mind would what this yahoo to coach a team at 7mill a year and he still doesn't have a clue , a clue, please fire him or resign.This club has no soul from the owner to the coach.No fire in the belly, we should be feared for shits sake, other club should fear us not the other way around and that's on the coach, look at lippi, You play to win all the time, everytime, you finish in second your gone, second place is failure not success for this club.Can't watch this crap with this bonehead and muppet coach failures.He should never comment before or after a game for the rest of his time as our coach, does he realise how infuriating it is to listen to his garbage after a game like this, did he actually watch the game.
fuck elkann, another spineless clown that needs removing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 96)