out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
:blah::blah::blah:

You don't even understand what you're watching. It would be waste of time to try to explain to you our prepared attacking moves. And how it broke down due to a stronger Inter side. So I won't bother.

- - - Updated - - -

There wasn't much Allegri could do to take control of the match. Other than being in damage control and hope that we'd still be in it at the end.

We pushed 3m further forward and Inter could've scored four.
I feel your narrative of 'Inter one of the best teams in Europe' is going to blow up in your face at some point.

Darmian, Acerbi, Di Marco, Calhanoglu, Pavard, Mkhitaryan.. How many of these players will make it into the first eleven of teams like Madrid, Bayern, City, PSG, Pool etc?

Even their best players such as Bastoni, Barella and even guys like Thuram for that matter would find it hard to walk into the first eleven of a Bayern Munich or Real Madrid for example.

Allegro fanatics just cannot admit that they're a better coached team than us. Hyping up Inter just to protect Allegro or absolve him of any blame is just weird. Never thought I'd see that but unfortunately, it is happening.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Yesterday we saw that they’re ahead both individually as tactically, playing with a defensive line on our own goal line didn’t help the cause. It would’ve been better if we didn’t gamble on one chance and just went for the attack throughout the game. Everything can happen when you gain momentum.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sacchi:"Juve were all in defence, eleven men behind the ball line there were no attacking game plan apart from moving it wide and hoping for a cross . I’m talking about the first half, of course. Inter had more courage, they tried to create something and, in the end, this courage was rewarded. On the other hand, risk is the basis of every adventure, and if you don’t take risks, you fall into the past, you are old school ”.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Giuntoli speaking to ‘DAZN’

“The work done by Max Allegri with the boys is extraordinary and marvellous. I did not expect us to do so well on the field right from the start of the season, the goal is to return to financial and technical equilibrium, if the boys do well it will increase the assets.”

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Hey @Patrizi, look at this fools above speaking nonsense. How is it possible for everyone here to be so wrong except you. They are all like me, don't understand frauds genius tactics. Please educate them, it's not for me I wouldn't understand it anyway.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Giuntoli speaking to ‘DAZN’

“The work done by Max Allegri with the boys is extraordinary and marvellous. I did not expect us to do so well on the field right from the start of the season, the goal is to return to financial and technical equilibrium, if the boys do well it will increase the assets.”
Fuck that

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It's really frustrating how our club is becoming so comfortable and accepting of being medicore.

The winning is everything motto has been destroyed and is now embarrassing to hear because of how untrue they have made it.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It's really frustrating how our club is becoming so comfortable and accepting of being medicore.

The winning is everything motto has been destroyed and is now embarrassing to hear because of how untrue they have made it.

It's sad but the only way forward I could possibly see for us is the super league & new owners

We'll never catch up to the PL, it's impossible and we can barely afford to improve our mediocre as fuck squad at a domestic level either.

Give it 5-10 years We'll be another Porto or Benfica calibre team in the eyes of the rest of the world.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
When allegri will be gone, after 4 season of failure there will be throaters saying 'we knew his 2nd. attempt was going to be a failure. They just can't accept it now.

We know that every year he is here, another generation of attacking minded players is gone, another year of anti football and bad decisions.

Lets see this 'mediocre' team...
1. Scezsny solid goalkeeper (poland NT)
2. Bremer (brasil NT l, one of the best CB in the world)
3. Gatti (italian NT solid defender, but without experiences of the big games)
4. Danilo (brasil NT, experienced player, solid)
5. Cambiaso (italian NT, great season so far)
6. Kostic (serbiam NT, one of the best players in uefa for frankfurt year and a half ago)
7. Mckennie ( american NT great season)
8. Rabiot (france NT, world champ. Runner up)
9. Locatelli (italian NT, european champion)
10. Chiesa (italian NT, european champion, injuries)
11. Vlahovic( serbian NT, killing machine in fiorentina)

Dont tell me that this team is not capable of playing more attractive, organized and attacking football. Some of those guys are lost because of this idiotic old school defensive football. Even teams from bottom have much more to show.

Position on the table is not the true indicator of reality.

Jun 27, 2011
Hey @Patrizi, look at this fools above speaking nonsense. How is it possible for everyone here to be so wrong except you. They are all like me, don't understand frauds genius tactics. Please educate them, it's not for me I wouldn't understand it anyway.
I get the emotional bankruptcy. But losing to Inter was expected. We're not close to being as good as Inter. As much as that's a disappointing thing to hear, it's the simple reality.
The fact that we're close to them in the table is very misleading. And if anything, shows how incredibly consistent we've been lately.

Watching all this meltdown is silly to me. People here expected something pretty unrealistic. And when it didn't happen, they got irrational.

Inter are among the best team in Europe. Certainly the best defensive team in Europe. As much as that makes you and Xperd angry and irrational, it's the truth.

I'm happy to educate you on that matter in any capacity you want.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I get the emotional bankruptcy. But losing to Inter was expected. We're not close to being as good as Inter. As much as that's a disappointing thing to hear, it's the simple reality.
The fact that we're close to them in the table is very misleading. And if anything, shows how incredibly consistent we've been lately.

Watching all this meltdown is silly to me. People here expected something pretty unrealistic. And when it didn't happen, they got irrational.

Inter are among the best team in Europe. Certainly the best defensive team in Europe. As much as that makes you and Xperd angry and irrational, it's the truth.

I'm happy to educate you on that matter in any capacity you want.
Emotional bankruptcy in the sense?

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
How hard is to have the most solid defence in europe if you face a 2nd. team like juve with one shot on goal?

We have gatti in our defence, the one who are you laughing at, conceded 4 more goals than inter, have the the 2.nd or 3.rd best defence in europe. And yet belive in statistic rather than reality.

In your opinion we are one of the best 8 teams in the world right now :clap:

Oct 23, 2011
I'm very much over the Allegri discussion, but I’m flabbergasted that some of you still haven’t realized what the quality of this squad is after 5 years of absolute mediocrity. The last time we reached 80+ points is when we had Ronaldo, a Dybala that was on fire, and the last juve-worthy midfield, and we still almost pissed a Scudetto away. We are nowhere near that level now. If some of you don’t see that you’ll have a very hard reality check once Allegri leaves (which will hopefully be this summer).

Of that list of players 2, maybe 3, depending on his f*ing mood are Juve calibre players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 277)