out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not trying to be rude here. But using highly sophisticated terms like Sarriboy and Allegri throater in every post you make doesn't strike me as very "adult".
I wouldn't be calling others twelve year olds if I were you.

Now go count how often City's number 9 comes deep to collect the ball, and read what you wrote.
:agree:

The guy whines about the mods letting shit go constantly , and then turns around and says anyone who likes Allegri is a “throater” and a “retard”. Definitely is the poster boy for that “mature adult conversation” he’s always claiming he wants. :lol3:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
2015/16 for me is the best one until now. We were trailing +12 pts at one point and even hit relegation places. Everyone wrote us off. Then we started climbing up. However, unlike current team, that one had far more talent. Winning with this group, when all the time for some players I have a vibe they are playing football as a hobby after their working hours as bricklayers, plumbers, or electricians, might even top it for me.
Zazaaaaaaaaaa. Man, that season was something else.

- - - Updated - - -

Throaters and spitters... discuss the video!!
I heard him say "Guardiola is still a long way from how Allegri sees the game". He's not wrong. :D

Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

The guy whines about the mods letting shit go constantly , and then turns around and says anyone who likes Allegri is a “throater” and a “retard”. Definitely is the poster boy for that “mature adult conversation” he’s always claiming he wants. :lol3:
"Throater" has to be the lamest Tuz term of all the ones that ever stuck around. Zero variation on it. Lacking innovation, lads.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Its time to put an end to all these nonsense.
Allegri took way too much time to make the team perform and it actually performs these last few games BUT we are yet to see how we fare against a strong team.

As for changing manager - Does anyone here believe that we will sack Allegri after this season - The team is close to Inter and will probably finish 2nd behind a stronger Inter.
The team is stable in terms of results and we are very conservative with our coaches.
It means Allegri isnt going anywhere and we all know it.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Klopp is leaving Liverpool at the end of the season...would be nice to have him and 4-3-3 here
Gegenpressing is the natural transition after Jihadball

In all seriousness, Klopp being here would be a dream. But there is no way we can afford him. And plus, why would he come to this shit league when he will likely have other options available. Im going to guess it will be Barca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Juventus are Sinner (who won) because we are younger and Inter is Djokovic (who lost) because they are experienced.. But I don't want to make these comparisons and make Inter angry.."

- Max Allegri
I think he said something like “ I don't know if they like this comparison because they are quite touchy now”

:lol:
Wait that was real? I thought juve123 was joking :lol2:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006

This coming from the same guy who childishly spams the Allegri thread after every win and calls others dorks and morons even when unprovoked personally :lol3: You're an even bigger wuss than the 12 year old troll himself.

- - - Updated - - -

Klopp is leaving Liverpool at the end of the season...would be nice to have him and 4-3-3 here
Please. This club is far too unambitious for a coach like him. He'll go to a team with higher standards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 24, Guests: 131)