out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That's the shocking part. We had Bayern like advantage and we threw it all away with 2-3 years of terrible decisions.

Imagine JJ management with Inter's financial condition... What Marotta is doing there is truly incredible.
We did, and if we never sacked Marotta or at least replace him with a Giuntoli type figure straight away, we’d probably still be on a street of 14 Scudetti in a row or some shit.

Agnelli and Paratici set us back years with their terrible mismanagement and shocking decision making. I do feel though that finally we have a proper structure in place at the club again and things are looking positive for the first time in about 5 years. Still a way to go but the signs are good imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
We did, and if we never sacked Marotta or at least replace him with a Giuntoli type figure straight away, we’d probably still be on a street of 14 Scudetti in a row or some shit.

Agnelli and Paratici set us back years with their terrible mismanagement and shocking decision making. I do feel though that finally we have a proper structure in place at the club again and things are looking positive for the first time in about 5 years. Still a way to go but the signs are good imo.
You can't be successful all the time. A fall happens eventually, especially in sports. What matters is that the club rises up again and thankfully we do look like we are inching our way up after hitting bottom.

Jun 27, 2011
Agnelli really went all in for that CL didn't he. Buying Ronaldo also backfired tremendously in handsight. We'd all be hailing him had it succeeded, but it ddn't. And Paratici had no clue how to build a squad.

Also, covid surely didn't help.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pussy

- - - Updated - - -

They act like teenage girls
The guy who got butthurt and went on a spree, disliking around ~1700 @Nedved96 posts. Wasn’t that you? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

because of allegri we suffer. the fans need a hero.

but when in pain always remember

barca beaten three to zero
What about group stage the next season when Barca beat us 3-0? :shifty:

Jun 27, 2011
The guy who got butthurt and went on a spree, disliking around ~1700 @Nedved96 posts. Wasn’t that you? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

What about group stage the next season when Barca beat us 3-0? :shifty:
Did the same to me. Went through at least 100 old posts. Poor thing.

And when I disliked couple of his he took a screenshot of it and tried to get me banned.

Mental.

I enjoy my banters with Singus Lion and Maxi. But this just feels lika a personality disorder

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Did the same to me. Went through at least 100 old posts. Poor thing.

And when I disliked couple of his he took a screenshot of it and tried to get me banned.

Mental.

I enjoy my banters with Singus Lion and Maxi. But this just feels lika a personality disorder
You moron, you have received 25 dislikes in total:

IMG_0225.jpeg

IMG_0226.jpeg

Where are the 100 I gave you? Liar

- - - Updated - - -

I have, and you should do the same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 190)