out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
46 points. Underachieving :gsol:

The delusion is real.
8m, 2 season flopped and top 2 squad in a putrid league.

come on

- - - Updated - - -

Luckily for us, that's your opinion.

My money is on Allegri to take us to another final soon enough. A lot depends on what Giuntoli does.
Oh the apologies.

Incredible to blame Gintoili before hand any euromaxx inevitable collapse in europe.

- - - Updated - - -

if a lot depends on guintoli, then fire allegri get cheaper coach.
Now we are talking.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2011
8m, 2 season flopped and top 2 squad in a putrid league.

come on

- - - Updated - - -

Oh the apologies.

Incredible to blame Gintoili before hand any euromaxx inevitable collapse in europe.
I find it simple minded to think that Allegri flopped the last two seasons. If you expected Juve to win the league, there's not a lot to discuss with you.

I don't blame Giuntoli for anything. I think he'll create a very strong team with Allegri. One that'll compete for the Champions league again.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I find it simple minded to think that Allegri flopped the last two seasons. If you expected Juve to win the league, there's not a lot to discuss with you.

I don't blame Giuntoli for anything. I think he'll create a very strong team with Allegri. One that'll compete for the Champions league again.
exiting the CL groups is flopping. losing against sevilla in EL is flopping.

Jun 27, 2011
exiting the CL groups is flopping. losing against sevilla in EL is flopping.
Under normal circumstances, yes. But you'd have to be wilfully ignorant not to realize that we were a mess when Allegri took over. It took time to undo that mess. Last year was a shitshow because of off field issues.

It took Guardiola time to make City work. And it took time for Allegri. Newsflash, it takes time to make a team tick in reality.
If you thought we should've competed for Champions league that year, you're even more delusional than I thought you were.
Everybody that knows a thing about football, even just the minimal, understood where we were coming from. A new start.
We could barely string together two passes. Now we're finally winning again. After all these years.
And you morons want to fire Allegri. So we can make another attempt to run this club to the ground?

Morons... Absolute morons in my view.

You can have your opinion. As all those flat earthers. But it is impossible to respect it.

Last edited:

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Can I be your bookie? Give me your money and I'll tripple it and give it back the moment Allegri delivers that CL final :p
We are the biggest club in Italy. If they keep extending the fraud and spend 200m a season he might eventually get carried to another CL final in 5 years. But imagine if we had an actual coach like Klopp, Ancelotti, Guardiola etc, we might already have won 1-2 CLs by now. There is an opportunity cost in keeping investing in the fraud.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
God forbid some strangers run into this forum by accident. They'd prolly think we fighting relegation with the amount of whining and bullshitting going on on here.

Team doing well, young players breaking through, try and be happy for once you miserable faggots.
Where’s the fun in that?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
God forbid some strangers run into this forum by accident. They'd prolly think we fighting relegation with the amount of whining and bullshitting going on on here.

Team doing well, young players breaking through, try and be happy for once you miserable faggots.
I dont think we are being fair to them. Being miserable is a normal condition for them, sucess and happiness is irritating. Could you expect from a person suffering from a vertigo to climb on the top of a skyscrapper? Or from someone claustrophobic to get himself in a tight space? We need to cut them some slack.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Is tuz becoming like redcafe? Though Ten hag still says that Man utd are in the title race.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Now we're finally winning again. After all these years.
Wdym "after all these years"? The last time we won something was in 2021 under Pirlo. Then Allegri arrived and we haven't won anything since.

But yes how dare we ungrateful fans expect better from the biggest club in Italy, managed by the top paid coach in Italy who fleeces us of 8m a year. How dare we "morons" expect a scudetto, or, dare I say, beat Maccabi Haifa. The audacity.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 179)