out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Thread would be peacfull if moronic, patshitshi, shitst, balen itc. Would not tag us everytime we win and provoke with idiotic quotes.

We all love the recent resaults, position on the table, coppa games but we all fucking hate this game style that is good only for serie A teams.
Exactly this.

Usuals think it's funny to wind up Allegri critics after a good game. When those people understandably dont react positively to it, the same usuals act confused as to why everyone is so riled up and "toxic", then threaten to throw a hissyfit and leave the forum altogether because of it. :lol:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Cmon guys why all this ....

Honestly speaking .. Allegri did well to grind results ... in the expense of playing football ...
me personally stopped watching since 2 years ago ... Juve matches give me painful feelings and many times i was put the game into the background and doing something else ... I remember watching us in Serie B was way more fun and entertaining than this team currently ...don't know what to say !

getting results is Allegri strong skills but the team is boring to watch like hell ... maybe some Tuzzers love Allegri because of getting results ... but many like me too , just playing to get results is not enough ...we are a big team playing awful and am not ready to give up my time to have painful time watching the team ...

now with the news of extending his contract , i would say to the Allegri supporters ...you will regret it once we are in the CL ... you know we are fucking vulnerable because CL is not Serie A

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...We all love the recent resaults, position on the table, coppa games ...
yet all you (+maxi, al birdie, lion, turk, etc) post is some negative bullshit. never a well done. never a good game. just pure negativity. and if someone ever posts a positive comment, some of you comes and laughs at them and calls names.

yeah allegri should have been fired after the maccabi loss. but he wasn't, get over it. you don't have control over it anyway, and shitting someone actually rooting for the team and appreciating the result won't change anything. yeah the playing style of the team is fundamentally defensive, you shouldn't like it but you should absolutely get over it. yeah corto muso is like playing with fire, i don't like it either, the best thing is to get over it, especially since it looks like working. yeah many players grew this season, if you still want to talk about the maccabi and napoli losses, then you're not any better than anyone mentioning the 3-0 win over barcelona. both are the past now. yeah the group is showing pretty obvious signs of becoming a proper group, get over it and give credit to everyone involved for it (which includes allegri). if you can't wait for a match that the team loses or draws then you're clearly at a wrong place on a fan board.

btw the napoli loss happened exactly one year ago. the team came a long way, learn to notice and appreciate the change. if you can't, just kindly log off.

and of course criticism is fine. but if you can't behave like you would in real life when you supposedly don't run around like a retarded dickhead laughing at everyone's face in the same room with you and lack basic respect for anyone's opinion, then just simply fuck off, because you don't belong to any online community.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
yet all you (+maxi, al birdie, lion, turk, etc) post is some negative bullshit. never a well done. never a good game. just pure negativity. and if someone ever posts a positive comment, some of you comes and laughs at them and calls names.

yeah allegri should have been fired after the maccabi loss. but he wasn't, get over it. you don't have control over it anyway, and shitting someone actually rooting for the team and appreciating the result won't change anything. yeah the playing style of the team is fundamentally defensive, you shouldn't like it but you should absolutely get over it. yeah corto muso is like playing with fire, i don't like it either, the best thing is to get over it, especially since it looks like working. yeah many players grew this season, if you still want to talk about the maccabi and napoli losses, then you're not any better than anyone mentioning the 3-0 win over barcelona. both are the past now. yeah the group is showing pretty obvious signs of becoming a proper group, get over it and give credit to everyone involved for it (which includes allegri). if you can't wait for a match that the team loses or draws then you're clearly at a wrong place on a fan board.

btw the napoli loss happened exactly one year ago. the team came a long way, learn to notice and appreciate the change. if you can't, just kindly log off.

and of course criticism is fine. but if you can't behave like you would in real life when you supposedly don't run around like a retarded dickhead laughing at everyone's face in the same room with you and lack basic respect for anyone's opinion, then just simply fuck off, because you don't belong to any online community.
When the usuals flood this thread with their prepared "I told you so" digs before the final whistle has even been blown it takes away any joy or positivity that comes with a good result. All of the toxic traits you've just listed, you yourselves are guilty of, and more often than not its your lot who start it. You can't have another opinion here that contradicts the groupthink, without being labelled fake fans, plastic fans e.t.c.
Everyone can be appreciative of the recent results, but not everyone should be expected to tow the same line with regards to Allegri and the question of whether he's redeemed himself or not. Idc if people like him, and you shouldn't care if people don't. This thread doesn't have to be so black and white (pun intended). We all support the same club at the end of the day, we all have our own perspectives. Reach compromises and discuss instead of shutting down what you don't like reading.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
When the usuals flood this thread with their prepared "I told you so" digs before the final whistle has even been blown it takes away any joy or positivity that comes with a good result.
you (plural) worked very, very hard to fully deserve the treatment. change your ways and it'll be fine. i cannot speak for others, but didn't put you or anyone else bar dingus on ignore because neither of you are hopeless and i still have respect for you as a person, despite not agreeing with most of your posts. just behave differently and miraculously you'll receive a different treatment.

i don't like everything in this team. i think the squad lacks quality and leadership, we play fundamentally negative football, i'd play some youngsters more, i never liked allegri's insistence on selected senior players (bonucci over benatia, alex sandro over anyone), i could go on for days. believe it or not, i voted no on twitter the other day, if i had to decide today, i wouldn't want to witness an other two seasons of jihadball. i still enjoy the occasional wins. i still enjoy seeing players like cambiaso, yildiz, miretti (etc) grow in front of our eyes. and i post about it.

i could post about maccabi too. i choose not to.

yeah it's not black and white. but you don't automatically become pro allegri just because you can be happy over a hard fought victory over roma. that's our team now, we shit bricks to win most matches. it's not about dropping standards, it's about facing the current reality of the club. the constant negative moaning though, it makes zero sense.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
For someone being on ignore, I surely get mentioned a lot by superior stitch.
Just change "our" way and stitch will treat you with respect. He is not at all a big part of it himself.

The nerve.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You think it's smart to renew now without seeing our output in Europe next season?
what would you consider an acceptable european record for next season, providing there won't be any major signings next summer, so the majority of the squad would remain the same?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
what would you consider an acceptable european record for next season, providing there won't be any major signings next summer, so the majority of the squad would remain the same?
If we play well and beat teams we should and lose to teams we should then that's acceptable.

Renew for 2 million not 9. And for 2 years not 5. I would still hold my nose but at least it's not complete brain damage

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
that's as subjective as it gets. you can't put that in a contract (am i having a déjá vu). getting out of the group or targeting the last 8 are objective conditions

btw we also played well against manure on that famous occasion and ended up with a loss. and i honestly wouldn't expect too much with a half rookie team in europe. what we currently have is the definition of a work in progress. we can expect to beat all the monza's and torino's in most of the cases, but from the 3rd pot you could get a group made of city, real and stuttgart, that would be a group stage we'd end somewhere between 2 and 10 points lol

Jun 27, 2011
I don't see any reason why Allegri shouldn't continue with the project that is going on. He has spent two years building the foundation that we're seeing now. He should see it through. He and Giuntoli know what's missing quality wise. Our summer transfers will surprise a lot of people.

I'd give him a standard two/three year contract. With the goal of beating Inter, and get us to another final in the Champions League. One which will be very different from next year on.

I'll reserve my judgement until after the 25/26 season. So far, so good.

Luckily for me, Giuntoli and the heads above seem to agree with me. And that's the only thing that matters really.

Last edited:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
that's as subjective as it gets. you can't put that in a contract (am i having a déjá vu). getting out of the group or targeting the last 8 are objective conditions

btw we also played well against manure on that famous occasion and ended up with a loss. and i honestly wouldn't expect too much with a half rookie team in europe. what we currently have is the definition of a work in progress. we can expect to beat all the monza's and torino's in most of the cases, but from the 3rd pot you could get a group made of city, real and stuttgart, that would be a group stage we'd end somewhere between 2 and 10 points lol
Everyone understands if you lose to a giant. Everyone understands even if you have to bunker and counter. If it's like the 4-0 against Chelsea that's a bit too much bunker.

The match against Man U was a great match. Everyone understands we were unfortunate. But you can tell yourself if you play 10 matches like that you'll win 9. So it's playing well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 277)