out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
you (plural) worked very, very hard to fully deserve the treatment. change your ways and it'll be fine. i cannot speak for others, but didn't put you or anyone else bar dingus on ignore because neither of you are hopeless and i still have respect for you as a person, despite not agreeing with most of your posts. just behave differently and miraculously you'll receive a different treatment.

i don't like everything in this team. i think the squad lacks quality and leadership, we play fundamentally negative football, i'd play some youngsters more, i never liked allegri's insistence on selected senior players (bonucci over benatia, alex sandro over anyone), i could go on for days. believe it or not, i voted no on twitter the other day, if i had to decide today, i wouldn't want to witness an other two seasons of jihadball. i still enjoy the occasional wins. i still enjoy seeing players like cambiaso, yildiz, miretti (etc) grow in front of our eyes. and i post about it.

i could post about maccabi too. i choose not to.

yeah it's not black and white. but you don't automatically become pro allegri just because you can be happy over a hard fought victory over roma. that's our team now, we shit bricks to win most matches. it's not about dropping standards, it's about facing the current reality of the club. the constant negative moaning though, it makes zero sense.
Fair enough, although I disagree with the first part. The negative moaning isn't unwarranted. 90% of it is borne as a reaction to the trolling/provoking I see on this thread, and on some occasions you do encourage these childish digs. I wouldn't be so heavy if it werent for it. If you want me to "change my ways" (whatever that means), it needs to be mutual first.

And just because we are winning doesn't mean we have to put any and all criticism of Allegri 'on pause' until the end of the season. Its important to not get carried away and stick our fingers in our ears so that we can "just enjoy the moment". Some members need reminding of that and that's where I (and others) come in. We're not moaning about wins, we're being realists. He probably is doing the best he can at the moment, but that doesnt make up for the way he has brought us down to this level, nor should it be used to affirm him for the future. These last couple of weeks alone I've seen genuine calls for Allegri to have his contract extended by mastodons like the one above and the bot who liked his message. I respect their views, even if they are charmingly retarded, but obviously as someone who loves this club and wants the best for it, I worry that if more people actually fall for this nonsense then the management might get the message and actually do the unthinkable come summertime. Fans need to be rational about this. That is why, to at least some extent, we need to maintain a voice of scrutiny and criticism.

At the crux of it all I know you are a nuanced guy and don't actually diverge that wildly from my beliefs. We both agree he needs to go, we just have differing views on the time and place for criticism. I can't say the same for other people like Patrizi who are so lost in their delusions they are beyond reason.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 27, 2011
Fair enough, although I disagree with the first part. The negative moaning isn't unwarranted. 90% of it is borne as a reaction to the trolling/provoking I see on this thread, and on some occasions you do encourage these childish digs. I wouldn't be so heavy if it werent for it. If you want me to "change my ways" (whatever that means), it needs to be mutual first.

And just because we are winning doesn't mean we have to put any and all criticism of Allegri 'on pause' until the end of the season. Its important to not get carried away and stick our fingers in our ears so that we can "just enjoy the moment". Some members need reminding of that and that's where I (and others) come in. We're not moaning about wins, we're being realists. He probably is doing the best he can at the moment, but that doesnt make up for the way he has brought us down to this level, nor should it be used to affirm him for the future. These last couple of weeks alone I've seen genuine calls for Allegri to have his contract extended by mastodons like the one above and the bot who liked his message. I respect their views, even if they are charmingly retarded, but obviously as someone who loves this club and wants the best for it, I worry that if more people actually fall for this nonsense then the management might get the message and actually do the unthinkable come summertime. Fans need to be rational about this. That is why, to at least some extent, we need to maintain a voice of scrutiny and criticism.

At the crux of it all I know you are a nuanced guy and don't actually diverge that wildly from my beliefs. We both agree he needs to go, we just have differing views on the time and place for criticism. I can't say the same for other people like Patrizi who are so lost in their delusions they are beyond reason.
What the hell did I just read? :lol2:

Did you just say that If you don't stick to your guns on criticising Allegri, the board might listen to me and give him a new contract? And I'm delusional?:rofl:

I hate to break it to you buddy, but nothing on this sub will sway the board in either direction.

Thankfully, there are capable persons running this club nowadays. And they've already told us that Allegri is staying.

Secondly, you think my opinions on Allegri are retarded? Then don't go cry about it and play the victim when we call yours retarded.

https://football-italia.net/giuntoli-allegri-could-reach-700-juventus-games/

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

george-w-bush-this-shit-here.gif

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
What the hell did I just read? :lol2:

Did you just say that If you don't stick to your guns on criticising Allegri, the board might listen to me and give him a new contract? And I'm delusional?:rofl:

I hate to break it to you buddy, but nothing on this sub will sway the board in either direction.

Thankfully, there are capable persons running this club nowadays. And they've already told us that Allegri is staying.

Secondly, you think my opinions on Allegri are retarded? Then don't go cry about it and play the victim when we call yours retarded.

https://football-italia.net/giuntoli-allegri-could-reach-700-juventus-games/
I quite evidently meant you and the other 49% of retards (assuming the twitter poll is representative of the wider consensus) who want to extend this fraud. You really can't read between the lines can you? Thanks for proving my point.

Secondly, no one has said that Allegri is staying. Gazzetta dello Inter haven't said anything beyond Elkann supposedly wanting to extend his contract. And they know that it would be in our worst interests to do that, that's why they print crap like that to wind us up. All the time. But you actually believe it would be a good thing, thats whats tragic about it. :sergio:

Jun 27, 2011
I quite evidently meant you and the other 49% of retards (assuming the twitter poll is representative of the wider consensus) who want to extend this fraud. You really can't read between the lines can you? Thanks for proving my point.

Secondly, no one has said that Allegri is staying. Gazzetta dello Inter haven't said anything beyond Elkann supposedly wanting to extend his contract. And they know that it would be in our worst interests to do that, that's why they print crap like that to wind us up. All the time. But you actually believe it would be a good thing, thats whats tragic about it. :sergio:
Again. This is just retarded. I'm sorry. There's no other way around it. Even if I tried to be nice. This is just awful.

So you are sticking to your guns on Allegri because 49% of this sub agrees with what Elkann supposedly said, and what Giuntoli has said. And you're afraid that somehow the club might go onto tuz.com and see that, and extend his contract... Because that's what you said.

And secondly, You think Gazzetta is winding us up, by reporting that Elkann wants to renew with Allegri. The only ones i've seen "winded up" are you and couple of others. And when I see how you think, i find it irrelevant what you think.

I disagree. I think it would be in our best interest to keep going with Allegri. I find it tragic to think that it isn't. And I've listed those reasons.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Take a look at this:
1705184786589.jpeg
Just a useful idiot for the established throaters. He is doing the dirty and ridiculous work and they can sit back and like, laugh and agree to his outrageous and narcissistic posts. This is keeping him going and they get to take a break from trolling themselves. Known trolls like PI and Vlad are definitely loving this. :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

This snowflake who constantly cries for the mods to ban people, calling everyone who disagrees with him a retard. :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Just a useful idiot for the established throaters. He is doing the dirty and ridiculous work and they can sit back and like, laugh and agree to his outrageous and narcissistic posts. This is keeping him going and they get to take a break from trolling themselves. Known trolls like PI and Vlad are definitely loving this. :lol:
This troll calling others trolls. :lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yet all you (+maxi, al birdie, lion, turk, etc) post is some negative bullshit. never a well done. never a good game. just pure negativity. and if someone ever posts a positive comment, some of you comes and laughs at them and calls names.

the fuk u say, dum dum? why u bringing my name in here?

this is my quote of how impressed i was of fighting for title despite the shitty forwards:

agreed. any team would struggle with hacks like vlahovic and chiesa, but he is fighting for title. I am impressed.
this was after the roma game:

i don't really have complaints about this game. juve played well and was a deserved win.

maybe yildiz should have stayed on longer but thats not really anything to complain about and i understand the sub.

roma were very poor and lack of quality shows in their team. they need another a cb and 2 mids to challenge for top 7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 280)