out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Well on track for top 4, can’t ask for more. A bit more attractive football would be nice, but can’t complain with the points that we’ve gathered.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We were tied all game against freakin Frosniones and played like shit (as always). People with Allegri avatars, like @icemaη were spamming the live thread about how every one of our players sucked.

But then we go here and hail the coach.

Nonsensical

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh my, look at those cute pics of @maxi, @singus, @Xperd, @Turk, @Bjerknes and @Bianconero81, eagerly waiting to get their Allegri pictures signed :touched:

Merry Christmas lads! :vidal:

okczmvbx4ey2h5ivgkxq.jpg

vu74qlcjw9cs4noca2mu.jpg
I’m afraid you’re mistaken. I’m a blonde haired, blue-eyed symbol of perfection to your former leaders, so obviously I’m not in that photo.

I definitely see Turk and Bianconero though. :hihi:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

We were tied all game against freakin Frosniones and played like shit (as always). People with Allegri avatars, like @icemaη were spamming the live thread about how every one of our players sucked.

Nonsensical
Fuck off, dingus.

We get it. You're disappointed when Juve wins. But this is a Juve forum after all, so it's only normal that people are going to be satisfied with a win.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Fuck off, dingus.

We get it. You're disappointed when Juve wins. But this is a Juve forum after all, so it's only normal that people are going to be satisfied with a win.
Irrelevant and reportable. This is the Allegri thread not the match thread btw. So go there to show your celebration and fuck right off.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So let me get this straight. JJ beats Frosinone, a side with a bunch of JJ rejects and Serie B players, by 2-1. On paper, that means that JJ is only a goal better than a Serie B side sprinkled with some Juve rejects.

Great job boys!

- - - Updated - - -

Something modest. I suggest a warm chestnut-brown.
That sounds a bit gay.

I like it.

Jun 16, 2020

Nonsensical
We were tied, but we won and had an offside goal which was a close call disallowed and hit the bar with McKennie.

Truth is that our team isn’t great, and we’re well underway to reach the top 4. No coach will perform tiki taka with Milik, Loca, McKennie etc. It might not be a truth fitting your narrative but sadly for you it is the truth.

I agree that our games are boring and that aspect has to be improved, but at least this year the results are positive.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
We were tied, but we won and had an offside goal which was a close call disallowed and hit the bar with McKennie.

Truth is that our team isn’t great, and we’re well underway to reach the top 4. No coach will perform tiki taka with Milik, Loca, McKennie etc. It might not be a truth fitting your narrative but sadly for you it is the truth.

I agree that our games are boring and that aspect has to be improved, but at least this year the results are positive.
Truth is that that WE DONT KNOW how another coach would do. We had the Allegri 7 of the last 9 years. And we dont know which players other coaches would play, request or develop.
So your argument is one big logical fallacy.

Jun 16, 2020
Truth is that that WE DONT KNOW how another coach would do. We had the Allegri 7 of the last 9 years. And we dont know which players other coaches would play, request or develop.
So your argument is one big logical fallacy.
DONT GIVE ME THE CAPITAL LETTERS BRO, YOURE NOT MY WIFE GETTING ANGRY WITH ME BECAUSE FOR YEARS IVE BEEN DOING THE WHITE AND DARK WASH TOGETHER IN THE LAVATRICE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 112)