out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Oh my, look at those cute pics of @maxi, @singus, @Xperd, @Turk, @Bjerknes and @Bianconero81, eagerly waiting to get their Allegri pictures signed :touched:

Merry Christmas lads! :vidal:

okczmvbx4ey2h5ivgkxq.jpg

vu74qlcjw9cs4noca2mu.jpg
I'd never wait in line for anyone, let alone this reptilian footballing terrorist.

Why would I want anything signed by him in the first place? I seek value not devaluation.

Happy Holidays to you too oh wonderful and affable Strunz.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We were tied all game against freakin Frosniones and played like shit (as always). People with Allegri avatars, like @icemaη were spamming the live thread about how every one of our players sucked.

But then we go here and hail the coach.

Nonsensical
So much mental illness. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

one day when you stop posting on this forum, we will also all say: "thank you sir"
Will you put on a wig and a skirt and give a good throating to everyone who agrees to miss every single Juve match for the rest of their life?

singus

Sep 22, 2020

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Damn, bro. Why you gotta be so cold?

Although at least I wasn’t throating Sarri’s cancerous cock and begging for him to come back.
lol, thats right. That shrimp you didnt like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quoting a two year old post? Singus follows you around like Quagliarella’s stalker.
Talking about a stalker. PI is old enough to answer for himself, get back in your hole.

@campionesidd and @Vlad the inhaler might not be the first to build a shit pit;

but motivated by their master, they surely perfected it. DISGUSTING.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus have earned 40 points in 17 Serie A games this season.

The last SEVEN times this happened, they won the Scudetto... FOUR of them happened with Max Allegri in charge.

[@SerieA_EN)

- - - Updated - - -

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
McKennie always finds himself on the RW attacking a defender, it's where Chiesa should be so it makes sense to play 3-4-3 with Vlahovic supported by a partner in either Milik or Yildiz/Iling Jr. Having the extra attacker will make a massive difference. McKennie can move to the middle and rotate with the other CM bums.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 27, Guests: 459)