out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Apart from being a miserable coach, he proved himself to be a horrible person. Pogba and Fagioli's cases might be their attempt to run away from the emotional trauma caused by suffering this braindead fraud's presence each day.
tonali and zaniolo also wanted to run away from the emotional trauma caused to their friends fagioli and kean. this explains everything.

Buy on AliExpress.com

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Stitch still coming up with ridiculous theories to justify the failure of the fraud :rofl:The tyranny of our sporting directors, FICG, Santa and what not. :grin:
Poor Stitch, he's really really mad that we dont love Allegri as much as him.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Pogba has his special Shaman, Zizi has his Witch Doctor, and I have my way of the Clairvoyant.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiesa because of his heart and intensity, leading by example. There are many forms of leadership my lovely brown friend.
The bolded part I agree. But it's not like he's taking this team by the scruff of the neck and pushing it forward. He hasn't done or shown anything extra ordinary in these very ordinary times. Bremer for example has carried a defense of a brick-layer, a full back and a whatever Rugani is.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
so let's start again in small steps. are you blaming allegri for the mass exodus of management, the terrible recruiting by paratici and bene&bini, the consequences of the plusvalenza and salary cases, the uefa/figc witch hunt, the constant negative press campaigns, vlahovic's and chiesa's injuries, fagioli and pogba cases and so on?
When did I say I blame him for that? I blame him for his own failures which are plenty on its own, for being unable to improve his team’s performance going on a third season with the biggest salary in the league and for being a total cunt and loser when talking about this club and it’s goals. It’s indefensible, it’s the fucking club’s motto not to give in.

This guy screams weakness. And with that kind of leadership this team could have anyone and still get nowhere. How some of you can’t see that is beyond me. Even with a trophy there’s nothing being built here, no system, no identity. It’s a bandaid that will eventually come off. But hey, let’s kick more advertisement boards. That’ll do it.

Aug 2, 2005
My bitching post since it has been awhile the last time i did it.

I dont like him
I dont like his play style, game plan etc
I like nothing about him..

Though, Nothing to blame the man..
It will be a miracle if we keep up with this inter in this shitty Serie A..

We are collecting points more than what we deserve considering our performances..

Anyway.. since I have to bitch..
I will bitch that he is not building anything for the future..
short or long term and this is nothing but fully expected from this pragmatic coach..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 112)