out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
May I remind you of our status and the team we had when they sent us down to Serie B?

They do not care. They just live to hate Juve. We are by far their most important team. We get the most views and we usually do the best in europe.

It doesn't stop them. They are full of hatred.
Haters gonna hate and ainers gonna aint.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I dream of a Fagiot-Fagioli midfield.

They would prance and dance and dazzle the opponent away.
Is this before or after they get violated?

- - - Updated - - -

Player maybe, a captain he was not.
He wasn't a captain, but neither is Fagiot.

A better player most definitely - there's no ifs and buts or maybes.

- - - Updated - - -

Im convinced you haven’t watched a single Juve game in the past 2-3 seasons.
This season, I have watched a total of 0 games, maybe a half here and there, but never a full game. I have also not been interested in catching up on any of our games by watching reruns or even HLs - that's how disgusted and disinterested I have become.

Last season, I watched our team fail spectacularly, in spite of Fagiot's solid season. I expect more than solid, decent, and slightly above average performances from our "best midfielder" and a guy labelled our "best player" :yuck: :inter: :b81: by some. He earns upwards of 7 million a season. For that kind of money, he should be amazing.

Why go back 3 seasons? He was absolute garbage in the 2021-2022 season. He has been laregly nonchalant and lethargic this season too. What are you trying to argue exactly? I am sorry if I have way higher standards for a midfield that used to be, arguably, the best in Europe, less than 8 years ago.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...He wasn't a captain, but neither is Fagiot...
who would you consider a good juventus captain material in this current squad?

btw agreed on the standards you mentioned. neither of these players would get even close to mvpp, and only rabiot would start over matuidi in our pjanic, khedira, matuidi midfield trio. this is very easily the weakest midfield we've had in the last decade, and it's not even close.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
who would you consider a good juventus captain material in this current squad?

btw agreed on the standards you mentioned. neither of these players would get even close to mvpp, and only rabiot would start over matuidi in our pjanic, khedira, matuidi midfield trio. this is very easily the weakest midfield we've had in the last decade, and it's not even close.
Better or worse than Melo, Diego, Marchisio and Sissoko and Dagostino

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Better or worse than Melo, Diego, Marchisio and Sissoko and Dagostino
more or less on par i think. i wish we had marchisio now, and diego was probably the last proper attacking midfielder we've had. btw that team was overall stronger as it had buffon, chiellini, del piero, and happened outside of the last decade. and we never signed d'agostino, there was just endless rumors about him

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It must be part of FIGC's conspiracy against us. Sending us back to Serie B through Allegri. @stitch
See, that’s why you still have people here defending this terrorist. You and a few others are too extreme. I hate his guts and his anti football tactics as much as the next guy but he’s not sending us back to serie B. Hell, this son of a bitch might even get a trophy this season.

Juventus as a club has given up. Keeping Allegri makes sense to them. We’re second place after all. That’s good enough for these losers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)