out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I was one his biggest critics. Pirlo had healthy Chiesa and on form Dybala and Ronaldo but finished forth in the Last game of the season. This team is far worse than that and still winning more games than that team and top of the table. This is nothing short of amazing.

There is not a single player in this team that I can call it very good let alone star.

We need to buy at least 6 new starters. From back to Forwards.

I don't expect anything more than this. It's not possible to be better with this squad. What Max is doing is respectable.
Make a team absolutely disgusting (no players breaking out, failed squad building, failed tactics, failed player development), then play jihadball against everyone, including Monzas, ridicule the club on every level in the press. Then momentarily be leading a league that is more rotten than Sarris intestines, and now youre amazing in some shortsighted peoples' eyes.

Our players aren't great under pressure and we don't have a single decent playmaker who can change the game with one pass. We used to have Pirlo, Pjanic, Pogba,Cuadrado, Tevez and Dybala who could create a chance from nothing. What about now? What do we have now?
Allegri got rid of those players. Pirlo, Pogba, Cuadrado, Dybala. He also got rid of other possession players recently: Paredes, Arthur, Rovella, and turned one of the hottest midfielders in Serie A (Locatelli) into a sad backpasser. (and no, I dont want those back).

His players drop in value (obviously as its clear as day that we dont have ambitions of playing football), they turn out to be "shit" and then we complain about he never get those players that turn out to be great in other clubs. Its a cognitive bias that many fall for.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
It's hard to deny that, results-wise, Allegri is getting the most out of this bunch. However, this (let's call it) success has a lot to do with the low quality of the league.
Currently we're on pace for a 89 point season. No matter if its a 1st or 2nd place in the end, over a full season I'd agree that Allegri is getting the most out of this team or extremely close to it if we finish with this pace. However, after last 2 seasons and given how we've played (in the games I've seen) so far this season, I fully expect a slump and the results wont stay the same.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Allegri "getting rid" of 36 year old Pirlo, 35 year old Cuadrado, €100m Pogba and €10m p/a Dybala is an interesting take.

I'm sure he would have preferred to keep all of them perpetually frozen in their peak years, given the chance. I guess he got Fagioli banned too through gross negligence so he could get rid of another possession player.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Allegri "getting rid" of 36 year old Pirlo, 35 year old Cuadrado, €100m Pogba and €10m p/a Dybala is an interesting take.

I'm sure he would have preferred to keep all of them perpetually frozen in their peak years, given the chance. I guess he got Fagioli banned too through gross negligence so he could get rid of another possession player.
:lol:

Sure made me regret clicking on show ignored content.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Make a team absolutely disgusting (no players breaking out, failed squad building, failed tactics, failed player development), then play jihadball against everyone, including Monzas, ridicule the club on every level in the press. Then momentarily be leading a league that is more rotten than Sarris intestines, and now youre amazing in some shortsighted peoples' eyes.

Allegri got rid of those players. Pirlo, Pogba, Cuadrado, Dybala. He also got rid of other possession players recently: Paredes, Arthur, Rovella, and turned one of the hottest midfielders in Serie A (Locatelli) into a sad backpasser. (and no, I dont want those back).

His players drop in value (obviously as its clear as day that we dont have ambitions of playing football), they turn out to be "shit" and then we complain about he never get those players that turn out to be great in other clubs. Its a cognitive bias that many fall for.
:rofl:

singus

Sep 22, 2020

31/32yo Pirlo. Joke on you.
With Allegri there has been an outflux of creative players mostly, and thats a sad fact.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

alh0w7akty3c1.jpeg

magician

Oct 22, 2022
I don't doubt that this team can play better football but at what cost?
Sigh... To short it up... I believe that if Juventus was like Barcelona, Italy/figc and to some extend UEFA would've been more hesitant to do anything against us.

Barcelona, in what way you may ask? In the way that they had enchanted a generation with their "positive football" brand.

And I believe that's more relevant today than ever, I believe figc didn't dare to punish us when CR7 was here.

In this day and age, manipulating public perception is paramount as an institution...

This club already has a stigma as a scandal laden club, when we're playing so shit that adds up even more negativity, if we won this league playing so shit, it's easier for the general public and our enemies to eat up the notion that we were cheating...

If we won this league and in Europe with positive football, it would be much harder to taint our reputation.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Sigh... To short it up... I believe that if Juventus was like Barcelona, Italy/figc and to some extend UEFA would've been more hesitant to do anything against us.

Barcelona, in what way you may ask? In the way that they had enchanted a generation with their "positive football" brand.

And I believe that's more relevant today than ever, I believe figc didn't dare to punish us when CR7 was here.

In this day and age, manipulating public perception is paramount as an institution...

This club already has a stigma as a scandal laden club, when we're playing so shit that adds up even more negativity, if we won this league playing so shit, it's easier for the general public and our enemies to eat up the notion that we were cheating...

If we won this league and in Europe with positive football, it would be much harder to taint our reputation.
That has nothing to do with playing attractive football.
The reason why they target us in Italy is because in Italy they would rather pull you down to their level than see you being successful. The reason why Barcelona, Man City etc get away with it is because La Liga, UEFA, the Premier League are massively corrupt themselves and will do anything to protect their investments- including covering up and committing more crimes in the process.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Are you also one of those who wanted fraud back like the few others triggered by my post?

I guess so. They were all so wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

So to sum up a few peoples reactions (those controversial ones who usually defend Allegri still)

- The team is likable
- We see clear player development, with prospects ready to break out and take on Europe soon
- Allegri DIDNT get rid of those players mentioned and instill McKennie as winger, Chiesa as strikers. It was someone else who did it.
- Allegri didnt get rid of our possession players (it was just a coincidence) and now we need new ones, then it will be fixed, like we sometimes fix the defence
- Allegris players most often appreciate in value. We have been producing star players left and right during the last 3 years.

Yeah right.

Last edited:

magician

Oct 22, 2022
That has nothing to do with playing attractive football.
The reason why they target us in Italy is because in Italy they would rather pull you down to their level than see you being successful. The reason why Barcelona, Man City etc get away with it is because La Liga, UEFA, the Premier League are massively corrupt themselves and will do anything to protect their investments- including covering up and committing more crimes in the process.
But my point is, a positive image could serve as a deterrent... if Juventus is consistently presenting itself as a paragon of football globally, everyone in Italy would think harder before whenever they want to drag us down, and not just in Italy but globally as well, we'd be less seen as cheaters or a scandalous club.

Again we can never know but I believe Italy didn't dare to screw us when Ronaldo was here.

Also, remember, as backward as it was, Italy reacted from the racism cases a few seasons ago, so it's not like global pressure has zero effects on them.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
But my point is, a positive image could serve as a deterrent... if Juventus is consistently presenting itself as a paragon of football globally, everyone in Italy would think harder before whenever they want to drag us down, and not just in Italy but globally as well, we'd be less seen as cheaters or a scandalous club.

Again we can never know but I believe Italy didn't dare to screw us when Ronaldo was here.

Also, remember, as backward as it was, Italy reacted from the racism cases a few seasons ago, so it's not like global pressure has zero effects on them.
May I remind you of our status and the team we had when they sent us down to Serie B?

They do not care. They just live to hate Juve. We are by far their most important team. We get the most views and we usually do the best in europe.

It doesn't stop them. They are full of hatred.

magician

Oct 22, 2022
May I remind you of our status and the team we had when they sent us down to Serie B?

They do not care. They just live to hate Juve. We are by far their most important team. We get the most views and we usually do the best in europe.

It doesn't stop them. They are full of hatred.
About that, I also believe that had we won several CL before 2006 (especially in post 90s), they wouldn't be so brave to do what they did.

Also it was a different age than today with the ubiquitousness and the power of social media in general. If we could endear the global public with our brand, we would not be such an easy target in italy.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
i like to have turk around. he's got some funny insults when he makes an effort. but there are levels

read again, dingus is on ignore, and that's already way too many characters i wasted on that niemand
Doesnt have turk on ignore because you like to have him around, but you want him banned anyway? OK...

I don't really see what the problem is here. You already have one on ignore and you refrain from putting the other one on because turns out you actually value his input. What difference would it make to you if they were banned?

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Doesnt have turk on ignore because you like to have him around, but you want him banned anyway? OK...

I don't really see what the problem is here. You already have one on ignore and you refrain from putting the other one on because turns out you actually value his input. What difference would it make to you if they were banned?
Hilarious. True illness and slippery poster.
:lol::lol::lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 76, Guests: 763)