out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 2, 2006
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
nice football, you shit eating swine. you premium gavat.

i had to endure two commentators talking about various shit for half an hour because they got bored and fucking gave up on the match.

"If we can embrace the word 'scudetto? Absolutely not, there are teams more equipped than us. These performances and victories should help us reach the top four." Allegri
almost like he forbids players to win the scudetto. that explains why they play like their families are in danger.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
It’s really funny how now after every game the players go out to say they are playing for the scudetto and Allegri comes to say that we are not

:lol:
They’re working hard with an anti-coach and want to dream and want the fans to like them. Unlike them he enjoys the hatred. We have the most bizarre coach ever

singus

Sep 22, 2020
how the fuck turk and dingus are still allowed to post here? what happened with the "no insult will be tolerated" policy, @icemaη ?
Some of us were calling for those rules to be applied multiple times, but Allegri apologists were never punished and no complains from Stitch. Now Stitch wants sudden selective application of the rules. Dude spends hours daily talking about FIGC conspiracies and yet he wants to instill his own tyranny on Tuz. :seven:

Thats mad dude

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
how the fuck turk and dingus are still allowed to post here? what happened with the "no insult will be tolerated" policy, @icemaη ?
He gets points for insulting. Thread ban if it's spam/derailing the thread, but Turk's generally good at skirting the line there.
(I am hoping for more terrible performances leading to wins so that I can see more of the butt hurt tbh)

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Please :rolleyes:

If that policy was ever applied consistently and indiscriminately, the likes of PI would've been banned a long time ago. But fortunately for you, established members round here always get a free pass whereas the RUS's of the forum don't. You're in no position to complain lol.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Poor Juventino[RUS] got kicked out for way less.
"poor" rus is/was a spammer who couldn't string together two sentences without calling names. similar dudes always get kicked out of forums eventually because of their temperament. no wonder he was banned from here multiple times before his last ban.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Please :rolleyes:

If that policy was ever applied consistently and indiscriminately, the likes of PI would've been banned a long time ago. But fortunately for you, established members round here always get a free pass whereas the RUS's of the forum don't. You're in no position to complain lol.
Usually the hostility you guys face is because of the miserable atmosphere you try to bring here even when we win.

Even Allegri stans agree that he is no longer the manager he used to be and should’ve been sacked last season. There’s no point bitching and moaning about his dismissal. The club would’ve sacked him already if they wanted to.

It’s just annoying to hear the same thing over and over again and take away the very little joy we get as Juve fans these days.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Usually the hostility you guys face is because of the miserable atmosphere you try to bring here even when we win.

Even Allegri stans agree that he is no longer the manager he used to be and should’ve been sacked last season. There’s no point bitching and moaning about his dismissal. The club would’ve sacked him already if they wanted to.

It’s just annoying to hear the same thing over and over again and take away the very little joy we get as Juve fans these days.
Wait, is there joy in being a JJ fan these days? I've lost interest in football entirely. The quality of both club and international football is just ass - I derive almost zero pleasure from watching any games, especially JJ ones (and that's why I don't).

I can probably name 3 players I like on the team, and two of them are banned.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's hard to deny that, results-wise, Allegri is getting the most out of this bunch. However, this (let's call it) success has a lot to do with the low quality of the league.
I am comparing our team with the one that finished 7th in 2009/10. While there is no denying that Allegri is a better manager than Ferrara and Zaccheroni, I think that the 09/10 team, despite some aging stars, would have easily been in top 3 in this current serie A.

2009/10
Buffon; Grygera, Cannavaro, Chiellini, Grosso; Poulsen, Felipe Melo, Marchisio; Diego; Del Piero, Amauri
Subs: Legrottaglie, Sissoko, Camoranesi, De Ceglie, Trezeguet
------------------------------------------
2023/24
Szczesny; Danilo, Bremer, Gatti; Cambiaso, McKennie, Locatelli, Rabiot, Kostic; Chiesa, Vlahovic
Subs: Rugani, Kean, Miretti, Weah, Milik

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)