out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They might be cringe, but they're goofy and affable. I may not like them as footballers, but I am sure they'd be fun to hang with.

Woke Netizens like this kind of non-menacing vanilla BS these days.

You know who else is Vanilla? Our pseudo coach who hasn't won a trophy in years. I think I'm even doing him a favor by calling him Vanilla, since he looks reptilian and plays putrid football.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They might be cringe, but they're goofy and affable. I may not like them as footballers, but I am sure they'd be fun to hang with.

You know who else is Vanilla? Our pseudo coach who hasn't won a trophy in years. I think I'm even doing him a favor by calling him Vanilla, since he looks reptilian and plays putrid football.
Our pseudo coach still won us 11 trophies in his first 5 year stint here, and took us on wild rides to 2 CL finals.

Remind me what these “goofy and affable” ‘muricans have done for this club or any other? :p

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

so they provide marketable social media content and seem to be cool dudes? nice achievement for pro footballers.

that's the level our coaches have to deal with here. i'd rather have dickheads who win games instead of these fun and easy going passengers

that said, mckennie plays much better games this season than last year. still not enough on the long run, but at least he's not utterly shit. weah has everything to prove.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I’m glad the defenders of football have arrived to check whether U.S. players have contributed to anything. Lord knows that Marchionnis and Giandonatos were trophy bearers
The problem is when we buy these murican players for this purpose alone. Even Agnelli admitted to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 88)