out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yes. That was bullshit. He should have been sent off. That’s the whole point of VAR. And we should have had a penalty area for Chiesa being slammed over in the penalty by a player not even playing the ball. And Vlahovic’s goal should have stood. The game likely should have ended a draw anyways. Nothing changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Delusional little cupcake here. :lol:
if the issue is VAR and refs then the issue is universal and not at all exclusive to juve. epl and la liga teams and each can list 10 examples of being hard done by refs and var in each season. yes ref standards need to be higher, but to claim it affects juve most is a bad faith argument.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Yes. That was bullshit. He should have been sent off. That’s the whole point of VAR. And we should have had a penalty area for Chiesa being slammed over in the penalty by a player not even playing the ball. And Vlahovic’s goal should have stood. The game likely should have ended a draw anyways. Nothing changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Delusional little cupcake here. :lol:
Stop whining armchair expert .
The only thing you should take from all of this .
And drop your horse glasses.
It's not some conspiracy to make Juve look bad .
We are just sh*t at the moment in and off the field .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
statically juventus has the most fans in italy

so most refs in italy will be juve fans.

are tuzzers saying juve fans are intentionally screwing over juve and favouring napoli and inter?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
if the issue is VAR and refs then the issue is universal and not at all exclusive to juve. epl and la liga teams and each can list 10 examples of being hard done by refs and var in each season. yes ref standards need to be higher, but to claim it affects juve most is a bad faith argument.
Ahh yes, because so many EPL and La Liga teams have had their governing body try to destroy their club by relegating them for a made up scandal and doing catastrophic financial damage. And then attacking the club and giving points penalties to knock it out of CL places which will cause ~100 million in lost revenue for plusvalenza deals that every single team in the league does without FIGC batting an eyelash.

Same situation exactly. :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Stop whining armchair expert .
The only thing you should take from all of this .
And drop your horse glasses.
It's not some conspiracy to make Juve look bad .
We are just sh*t at the moment in and off the field .
Time for the Badass treatment.
:sergio:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ahh yes, because so many EPL and La Liga teams have had their governing body try to destroy their club by relegating them for a made up scandal and doing catastrophic financial damage. And then attacking the club and giving points penalties to knock it out of CL places which will cause ~100 million in lost revenue for plusvalenza deals that every single team in the league does without FIGC batting an eyelash.

- - - Updated - - -

if juve innocent, why entire board resign?

you only resign if you guilty

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

First clip. Both are offsides.
Second clip. Napoli receives an undeserved penalty.
In the first clip the ref has bias against Juve in the empoly match , but the ref in the Bologna match judges the play correctly .
In the second the ref has bias against meelan and awards an illegal penalty to Napoli for whatever reason.

The only thing that I conclude from is the ref from our game with bologna is more competent as he applies the rules better .

But overall he is rightly suspended from not giving a red and a penalty to Bologna and from probably missing a penalty on the shove on Chiesa .

Now I ask you do you want to be helped by the refs like Empoli and Napoli or win regardless of them like we used to when we won 9 in a row.

If you want unbiased refereeing you should know by now that with Juve it is impossible .
From at least 2006 and till this day we are being screwed every year ,so.i think that's impossible at this point , which makes whining about referee mistakes plain dumb and makes us look like sore losers as post Ironic's persona exemplifies this to a T.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Awww did your iddy biddy feelings get hurt .
:lol:

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
A club the size of Juve blaming the ref for not winning at home against mighty Bologna after a shitty performance is embarrasing.

These small teams are comfortably taking points off Juve, it’s not like they defend for their lives barely scrapping points.

Allegri, the best paid coach in Italy is getting owned by these minnow coaches with squads 10 times less valuable than Juve.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
if figc be this hellbent organization that wants to punish juve "unfairly"

let me ask you this if figc is so corrupt and powerful and can twist refs and laws to punish juve why don' they just relegate juve like they did in 2006?

you guys admitted that figc punished juve for bullshit excuses and got away with it. you even admit the courts are on their side

so why don't they relegate juve and be done with it?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
if figc be this hellbent organization that wants to punish juve "unfairly"

let me ask you this if figc is so corrupt and powerful and can twist refs and laws to punish juve why don' they just relegate juve like they did in 2006?

you guys admitted that figc punished juve for bullshit excuses and got away with it. you even admit the courts are on their side

I know what you mean but can you stop for a second and consider that if figc be this hellbent organization that wants to punish juve "unfairly"

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I know what you mean but can you stop for a second and consider that if figc be this hellbent organization that wants to punish juve "unfairly"

ok i expect this trolling from kyle or orgut, but i never expected you to go retarded.

fine you want to ignore what i asked then fine...but then if you are really a man, answer this then

if figc is so corrupt and powerful and can twist refs and laws to punish juve why don' they just relegate juve like they did in 2006?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
ok i expect this trolling from kyle or orgut, but i never expected you to go retarded.

fine you want to ignore what i asked then fine...but then if you are really a man, answer this then

if figc is so corrupt and powerful and can twist refs and laws to punish juve why don' they just relegate juve like they did in 2006?

Screenshot_2023-08-29-01-29-01-26_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
A club the size of Juve blaming the ref for not winning at home against mighty Bologna after a shitty performance is embarrasing.

These small teams are comfortably taking points off Juve, it’s not like they defend for their lives barely scrapping points.

Allegri, the best paid coach in Italy is getting owned by these minnow coaches with squads 10 times less valuable than Juve.
I don’t think they are blaming the ref but it’s sort of a counterattack against hordes of anti-Juve media that with every wrong decision in our favor beat the Rubentus drum.
Nevertheless we were so shit and undeserving that even this counter would feel like a distraction. I hate for us to act like victims. It’s the worst thing we can do.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don’t think they are blaming the ref but it’s sort of a counterattack against hordes of anti-Juve media that with every wrong decision in our favor beat the Rubentus drum.
Nevertheless we were so shit and undeserving that even this counter would feel like a distraction. I hate for us to act like victims. It’s the worst thing we can do.
We shouldn’t be acting like victims. That’s the exact problem. Tuz members above saying we should just accept that FIGC and refs are always going to be biased against Juve. All because Juve is the most hated team in the country and it’s a national scandal any time anything goes in our favour. We shouldn’t act like victims and accept that shit. Our management needs to defend the club and attack FIGC and these asshole clubs right back. Otherwise nothing is ever going to change. It’s a disgrace that somehow Napoli is over +20 on VAR decisions and Juve is over -20. That Napoli and other clubs very clearly did Plusvalenza deals like Osimhen and others but only Juventus is prosecuted and damaged for it with the evidence being transfermarkt values. This club needs to grow some balls and fight back. And that has nothing to do with performance on the pitch or “deserving” or not.

PS. The favourite stat here for “deserving”, xGoals. It was 0.92 - 0.69 in our favour. That game ended up a draw. Which was the deserved result.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We shouldn’t be acting like victims. That’s the exact problem. Tuz members above saying we should just accept that FIGC and refs are always going to be biased against Juve. All because Juve is the most hated team in the country and it’s a national scandal any time anything goes in our favour. We shouldn’t act like victims and accept that shit. Our management needs to defend the club and attack FIGC and these asshole clubs right back. Otherwise nothing is ever going to change. It’s a disgrace that somehow Napoli is over +20 on VAR decisions and Juve is over -20. That Napoli and other clubs very clearly did Plusvalenza deals like Osimhen and others but only Juventus is prosecuted and damaged for it with the evidence being transfermarkt values. This club needs to grow some balls and fight back. And that has nothing to do with performance on the pitch or “deserving” or not.

PS. The favourite stat here for “deserving”, xGoals. It was 0.92 - 0.69 in our favour. That game ended up a draw. Which was the deserved result.
Sorry we like xG stats now? Apologies for not getting the memo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 76)