out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I'm old school and wasn't big on analytics either in any US sports .... but seeing it everywhere these days. Maybe Max should start looking at them. Concerning is using the term TACTICS, isn't that what soccer managing is all about when deciding how to play against your opponents?

Maybe this why Max loves McKinnie so much. Weston, "just go out kid and run as fast as you can wherever you want." :D
He's not saying throw tactics and analytics out the window, just that he listens to his gut more, which is fine as a concept. The outcome sucks major balls, but I dont think anything would change if he switched it up and suddenly became a master motivator, fitness enthusiast or tactics nerd. He's become a bitter, stubborn old man and he'd still fail.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How does it taste?
It is hard to find the right words for it. One of the things you need to try for yourself and see if it is how you imagined.

- - - Updated - - -

They're all booked for Al-Shabab forums next season

Vlad... I mean, Waleed the Inhaler is taking his Arabic lessons very seriously!
Indeed, already consider myself half an Arab.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
I still hate this man but no matter how hard i wanted to not watch Juve anymore i still watch them in the end (though i fell asleep most of the time).

I cant not support Juve just because of this guy is still here.. i cant wish Juve to keep losing and not winning any titles just so this guy gets the sack.. so i hope we will start playing football and win titles again this year with or without this guy idc.. Forza Juve!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I still hate this man but no matter how hard i wanted to not watch Juve anymore i still watch them in the end (though i fell asleep most of the time).

I cant not support Juve just because of this guy is still here.. i cant wish Juve to keep losing and not winning any titles just so this guy gets the sack.. so i hope we will start playing football and win titles again this year with or without this guy idc.. Forza Juve!
Ah, common sense!

@Buck Fuddy

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

@Vlad give him a pint of your finest Allegrium Jizzum Ale. We are losing him

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

No Juventus fans truely want to see Juve lose. I think it's more likely that Allegri fans want Juve to lose.

Us Allegri haters only hate Allegri because we want Juve to WIN not lose. If anyone wanted to see Juve lose then surely they would love Allegri? Because he is fucking great at it.

Hence why it's actually the Allegri throaters who really want to see Juve lose. They are the fake fans.

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
No Juventus fans truely want to see Juve lose. I think tis more likely that Allegri fans want Juve to lose.

Us Allegri haters only hate Allegri because we wantJuve to WIN not lose. If anyone wanted to see Juve lose then surely they would love Allegri? Because he is fucking great at it.

Hence why it's actually the Allegri throaters who really want to see Juve lose. They are the fake fans.
Agree. Allegro radicals trying to change the narrative entirely. Cute.

They are fans of Allegro, not the club and they will happily follow him to the desert next season. They just want to see Juve fans being miserable.

They also happen to support criminal organizations like FIGC and their affiliated teams like Azzurri.

Only clinically diagnosed retards with an iq of 30 can still be a fan of Allegro at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 39, Guests: 150)