out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Supporting an incompetent man who has cost the club millions and will continue to do so is defeatist mentality

Rather your 'hope' should be that he gets sacked once the season ends. After you lose the locker room and you're confronted by the team's star players, there is no going back.

Two years of total turbulence is already enough as it is.

:agnelli:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We are the richest club in Italy and you would give some manager 5-6 years until he finally wins something? :lol: We are about to finish 2nd, point wise, even with all the shit we had to endure throughout the season. We are on a verge of bringing sporting director from Napoli, effectively weakening them. 5-6 years lmfao
We thought crapoli would be weakened when they sold koulibaly... they'll be ok maybe not necessarily win the league next season but they'll be more competitive than us the way we are heading

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We thought crapoli would be weakened when they sold koulibaly... they'll be ok maybe not necessarily win the league next season but they'll be more competitive than us the way we are heading
The point is no manager should be given 5-6 years to win his 1st title. Apparently as Ive been reading here we just need to hire any coach to start winning again. I disagree with that, we shouldnt hire just anyone. However, Im willing to give a new manager 2-3 seasons if there is genuine progress. But half a decade? Fuck that. Serie A is weak af. Even this side, very uninspiring one, will finish 2nd ffs.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The point is no manager should be given 5-6 years to win his 1st title. Apparently as Ive been reading here we just need to hire any coach to start winning again. I disagree with that, we shouldnt hire just anyone. However, Im willing to give a new manager 2-3 seasons if there is genuine progress. But half a decade? Fuck that. Serie A is weak af. Even this side, very uninspiring one, will finish 2nd ffs.
I agree I've said this last season that I saw no progress, people blamed injuries etc... Well its the same sad story this year and why? Well it's apparent allegri has no identity to his play, as I commented earlier, I'm willing to bet Allegri never wins another trophy again and I don't mean just with us but any future employment.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've read a lot of cringe attempts at humour on this forum over the years but I struggle to think of anything that surpasses the cringe of "Allegwi" or "Awegwi".
Not as cringe as naming yourself DuNcEdeViL

- - - Updated - - -

nothing on this? i'm 100% with tek on this one.

and once you lose the locker, it's over, every single time. this is a dead man walking, who only was temporarily saved by the points penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

i missed this earlier this afternoon. fully agreed
Wasn’t the points penalty after match day six in the CL? Should have been gone right then and there.

Sevilla changed managers a couple times and look at them now.

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You want Allegri sacked for unsucessful 2nd spell. Fine. But at the same time someone else would get 5-6 seasons. Thats insane. Talking about lowering standards.
Somebody would. But that certain somebody would show the potential. Allegri showed 0 for the past 2 years. Giving him more time won't change shit. I remember when shitload of people cried after first season saying he was just warming up, he will kick ass in his 2nd year. His second year was even worse.

But since we're dogshit from top to bottom, he will stay here for the next season surely.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it's sky though. what was the last time they had any legit news on juventus? honest question, cause i don't remember breaking any real juve news for years

i still think that allegri will be axed. if he lost the locker then it's 100% - and he probably did

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
it's sky though. what was the last time they had any legit news on juventus? honest question, cause i don't remember breaking any real juve news for years

i still think that allegri will be axed. if he lost the locker then it's 100% - and he probably did
I don’t think they care about the locker room bro. These guys had plenty of chances to fire him and he’s still here.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the story on that one?
I think it’s based on a kid’s Counterstrike nickname.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don’t think they care about the locker room bro. These guys had plenty of chances to fire him and he’s still here.
as i said a few times, after the points penalty it did make sense to keep the sports department together. that was the only acceptable pr move

season ends in 2 weeks, right? let's have the same conversation based on sky rumors at the beginning of june too

i still think we'll start the pre-season with a different coach. juve stopped leaking rumors after marotta left, but other clubs didn't. remember berlusconi jr saying that juve want palladino, some journo close to bayern saying that juve & tuchel was a deal about to happen and that's why bayern made their move? feel free to quote me on this. i don't think sky have anything, they just wanted us to tune in

also allegri's words the other day: as far as i'm concerned, i'll be here 100%, i have a contract that i respect. the club will make their evaluations in 2 weeks. you know what it suggests, right?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
as i said a few times, after the points penalty it did make sense to keep the sports department together. that was the only acceptable pr move

season ends in 2 weeks, right? let's have the same conversation based on sky rumors at the beginning of june too

i still think we'll start the pre-season with a different coach. juve stopped leaking rumors after marotta left, but other clubs didn't. remember berlusconi jr saying that juve want palladino, some journo close to bayern saying that juve & tuchel was a deal about to happen and that's why bayern made their move? feel free to quote me on this. i don't think sky have anything, they just wanted us to tune in

also allegri's words the other day: as far as i'm concerned, i'll be here 100%, i have a contract that i respect. the club will make their evaluations in 2 weeks. you know what it suggests, right?
Maybe. I don’t trust our leadership at all though.

Didn’t the point reduction happen after the CL failure? Any reasonable club would have sacked him at that point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 31, Guests: 181)