out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Max Allegri: “I’m staying here at Juventus, 100 per cent — I’m under contract here and will respect it. After that, it’s not up to me to decide”.

- - - Updated - - -

At the end of the game we should always be quiet, in the heat of the game you can say inaccurate things, and I already struggle. The team did everything they could do, they were not submissive.”

- Allegri

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This Douce Nozzle is a Certified Shitcunt.

Nothing wrong with what Woj said - seeeing things as they are, unlike the delusional blind fuckstick named Failegri, who in his senility has also added blindness to his list of impairments. But yeah, I guess we all watch the games but don't really see them eh?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pretty fucking pitiful response to what tek said. Tek was clear and Max showed that he has completely lost the lockeroom.
The players aren't stupid, they know how the game works. Obviously any real footballer would hate playing under this terrorist. Even the goalkeeper is getting annoyed with it despite 10 players behind the ball at all times. That proves it all right there.

The anti-coach isn't only killing our chances via his corrupt tactics, but also killing the value of our best assets as well. Vlahovic is completed ruined, Chiesa is getting there, and then he wants to sell them. LOL, can't make this shit up.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The players aren't stupid, they know how the game works. Obviously any real footballer would hate playing under this terrorist. Even the goalkeeper is getting annoyed with it despite 10 players behind the ball at all times. That proves it all right there.

The anti-coach isn't only killing our chances via his corrupt tactics, but also killing the value of our best assets as well. Vlahovic is completed ruined, Chiesa is getting there, and then he wants to sell them. LOL, can't make this shit up.
Need to cut out the cancer

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
that's when ceferin wins definitely

a sale to those corrupt arabs he already knows very well would end superleague for us

so yeah, fuck 'elkunt' lol, it's amazing how you fail to see the bigger picture once again
Wrong. We definitely win.

The super league wont happen so long Elkann is in charge anyways, but at least we'd more likely have owners who will stand up and defend this club in the face of farcical scandals and mickey mouse judges than Elkunt is illustrating not once, but TWICE now!

What has Elkann actually demonstrated that can be deemed as a positive? He speaks about "Defending this club" I've seen sweet fuck all of it, the sooner Elkann fucks off the better, sell to arabs and nobody will fuck with us anymore just like Uefa tried with Man City and it failed miserably.

that my friend is the bigger picture

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Sorry if I have become a distant fan but WTF with all the drama surrounding this club not related to what is happening on the field!!! Yes I now see how Italy higher-ups want to fuk Juve every possible way they can but so many mistakes by Juve management that have left themselves wide open to getting fuked.
1684676875769.png

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
the sooner Elkann fucks off the better, sell to arabs and nobody will fuck with us anymore just like Uefa tried with Man City and it failed miserably.

that my friend is the bigger picture
Yeah, I read that before and I just don't buy it.

They'll always fuck us. It's a corrupt shithole that hates Juventus. If we don't break rules, they just steal points from us for breaking a law that doesn't exist in the first place.

They will not suddenly stop fucking us just because we have new owners.

City example holds no weight because their league isn't as stupid. They don't try and ruin one of their cash-cows. It takes some italian level of retarded to constantly try and do so.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah, I read that before and I just don't buy it.

They'll always fuck us. It's a corrupt shithole that hates Juventus. If we don't break rules, they just steal points from us for breaking a law that doesn't exist in the first place.

They will not suddenly stop fucking us just because we have new owners.

City example holds no weight because their league isn't as stupid. They don't try and ruin one of their cash-cows. It takes some italian level of retarded to constantly try and do so.
At least Arabs will hire proper lawyers and not in our case the fucking son of one of the judges ffs. They fuck us because our owners allow it, sure they'll try their luck with any new owner we get but at least I have more faith in them actually defending us and deterring them from even trying to fuck us in the future and not these shitty lawyers Elkunt has bought off Wish

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
nothing on this? i'm 100% with tek on this one.

and once you lose the locker, it's over, every single time. this is a dead man walking, who only was temporarily saved by the points penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty fucking pitiful response to what tek said. Tek was clear and Max showed that he has completely lost the lockeroom.
i missed this earlier this afternoon. fully agreed

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
nothing on this? i'm 100% with tek on this one.

and once you lose the locker, it's over, every single time. this is a dead man walking, who only was temporarily saved by the points penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

i missed this earlier this afternoon. fully agreed
We all know he’s a dead man walking since October but for a dead man he’s walked quite a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 64, Guests: 388)