out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Im sure he likes the club at certain level. After spending so many years, you develope some kind of affection. But he aint gonna resign and deny himself and his family dozens of millions. People that keep saying if he loved the club, he would resign. Lol Would any of you? The fact that he wasnt sacked after CL elimination, tells more about the state of this club. He had good intentions but after 2 years we can say that he failed to make this group of players function. With all the shit off the pitch, I doubt we are gonna look to replace him so I accepted this for a while. No point in losing nerves. So lets hope he does better in his 3rd year. Forza Juve!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Im sure he likes the club at certain level. After spending so many years, you develope some kind of affection. But he aint gonna resign and deny himself and his family dozens of millions. People that keep saying if he loved the club, he would resign. Lol Would any of you? The fact that he wasnt sacked after CL elimination, tells more about the state of this club. He had good intentions but after 2 years we can say that he failed to make this group of players function. With all the shit off the pitch, I doubt we are gonna look to replace him so I accepted this for a while. No point in losing nerves. So lets hope he does better in his 3rd year. Forza Juve!
Supporting an incompetent man who has cost the club millions and will continue to do so is defeatist mentality

Rather your 'hope' should be that he gets sacked once the season ends. After you lose the locker room and you're confronted by the team's star players, there is no going back.

Two years of total turbulence is already enough as it is.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Supporting an incompetent man who has cost the club millions and will continue to do so is defeatist mentality

Rather your 'hope' should be that he gets sacked once the season ends. After you lose the locker room and you're confronted by the team's star players, there is no going back.

Two years of total turbulence is already enough as it is.
I dont see any hope there with the backing of the owner.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Hopefully Calvo (if the rumours about his unhappiness are true) and Giuntoli tall some sense into Johnny El-Cunt and persuade him to change his mind. A businessman like him should be aware that now is the good time to cut our losses. I refuse to believe that he's reluctant to sack Allegri due to "financial reasons"- he's smart enough to look at the bigger picture here. The losses incurred as a result of his management here must surely be greater than the cost of laying him off at this point.

This is why I believe that the Agnelli's have developed a kind of sentimental attachment to Allegri who they associate with the 'good old days'. They kid themselves into believing that he can restore that kind of stability and success. That's why they brought him back. Or perhaps, and this is probably more likely, firing him would be an admission of their mistake. This family is too proud for that. They're putting their egos and stubborness above the wellbeing of the club itself. Got nothing to do with it being "too expensive".

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
nothing on this? i'm 100% with tek on this one.

and once you lose the locker, it's over, every single time. this is a dead man walking, who only was temporarily saved by the points penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

i missed this earlier this afternoon. fully agreed
I already said earlier how I was 100% behind Tek because he's totally right. This response from allegri screams out he's losing if not lost the dressing room. Fucking hope he goes, keeping him next season is far more damaging than the financial cost to keep him

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hopefully Calvo (if the rumours about his unhappiness are true) and Giuntoli tall some sense into Johnny El-Cunt and persuade him to change his mind. A businessman like him should be aware that now is the good time to cut our losses. I refuse to believe that he's reluctant to sack Allegri due to "financial reasons"- he's smart enough to look at the bigger picture here. The losses incurred as a result of his management here must surely be greater than the cost of laying him off at this point.

This is why I believe that the Agnelli's have developed a kind of sentimental attachment to Allegri who they associate with the 'good old days'. They kid themselves into believing that he can restore that kind of stability and success. That's why they brought him back. Or perhaps, and this is probably more likely, firing him would be an admission of their mistake. This family is too proud for that. They're putting their egos and stubborness above the wellbeing of the club itself. Got nothing to do with it being "too expensive".
All aboard the #TeamCalvo train. I'll be your conductor today, strap up it'll be a bumpy ride

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Ok, let's not fire him then. Let's simply hire an "assistant" coach to "help out" Allegri. Sure the players may seem to only listen to this assistant, but I'm sure it's just a coincidencece. One that does not cost us a severance package :agree:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Exactly.

Which is why I'm asking if fans would be willing to give a new manager time, even if you don't win a title in the first season but can see progress in the gameplay?
A million times yes.

Id prefer a younger, less experienced manager as it is. The club won’t reinvent itself with another dinosaur.

Have said it before and ill say it again : the Arteta example needs to be used here. Arsenal had been the laughing stock of EPL for ages.Arteta was criticized right left and center. And this season it finally bore fruit and they came within touching distance of a title win.

Bring in a fresh manager. Keep expectations low. Give 5-6 years to turn things. If at the bare minimum we keep on qualifying for Europe and the game play improves, than its going to get better in the long term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

singus

Sep 22, 2020
lol people here at a loss about what to do regarding a new coach. We JUST need a COACH and there will be a huge difference in performances. We dont need to find new Artetas or Tudors, just one of the top 10 coaches out there.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I've read a lot of cringe attempts at humour on this forum over the years but I struggle to think of anything that surpasses the cringe of "Allegwi" or "Awegwi".
What do you think of your mister? Happy he came back? Who is the worst coach to ever coach Juve, Del Neri or Allegri?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Do you think he likes Juventus more than you like him?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Bring in a fresh manager. Keep expectations low. Give 5-6 years to turn things. If at the bare minimum we keep on qualifying for Europe and the game play improves, than its going to get better in the long term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are the richest club in Italy and you would give some manager 5-6 years until he finally wins something? :lol: We are about to finish 2nd, point wise, even with all the shit we had to endure throughout the season. We are on a verge of bringing sporting director from Napoli, effectively weakening them. 5-6 years lmfao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 308)