out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
The ultras love Failegri though.

I don't think you are one of the blind loyalists - they know themselves.

I blame him for the starting formation, but like I said in the game thread, we didn't really deserve to lose this. I don't give a fuck about possession, but I'd like to see us play football and score goals.
We agree. I can't give a shit about possession but we are starved of attacking play. Tonight we deserved to win, or at least draw, this loss hurts more than the first Napoli match for me.

The starting formation imo made sense in the context of the moment of the season, players are tired and we are in 3 competition with serie a clearly being the least prioritized one. At the very least we have to beat Inter now, or the starting lineup tonight will have been for nothing, more of a disaster.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The idiots taking over again I see.

Must have been quite the relief for them not having to witness a win tonight. Happy for them.
Yeah, Max should fuck off, but so should the idiots who want us to lose just so they can come to this thread with one hand in their panties and writing crap with the other.
Can we ban the Bulgarian ass and a couple of others? (leave Andy and Turk, they are funny).

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That was not a red card. Good decisions.
The ref was mostly OK. Did not really influence the game that much.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
Clear goal disallowed but ref didnt influence the game? Our players got carded for every challenge but Napoli's got off the hook every time. What is this shit?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri:I think the lads need praise, as they have had a really good season. I hear so much talk and people really don’t know anything, it makes me laugh about their understanding of football. This is a surreal situation we were in and the lads were marvellous.

“This is a season that will help us grow a great deal and next year we’ll be right back up there fighting for the Scudetto.”

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah, Max should fuck off, but so should the idiots who want us to lose just so they can come to this thread with one hand in their panties and writing crap with the other.
Can we ban the Bulgarian ass and a couple of others? (leave Andy and Turk, they are funny).
Turk is funny, Andy is on ignore.

Go ahead Senior Admin Alen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 37, Guests: 313)