out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Allegri:I think the lads need praise, as they have had a really good season. I hear so much talk and people really don’t know anything, it makes me laugh about their understanding of football. This is a surreal situation we were in and the lads were marvellous.

“This is a season that will help us grow a great deal and next year we’ll be right back up there fighting for the Scudetto.”
Last year we were supposed to be back fighting for the Scudetto. The year before the same thing. :sigh:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
With all the shit going on with the FIGC, this was the game to make a statement. But no. Had to go full retard mode with his lineup and completely botch the game. I'm sure Gravina is laughing at the way we just continue to embarass ourselves with this clown at the helm.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I used to be in the Tuz loop back in the day. But I guess not anymore.

I’m not a top economist. I’m a “top” economist. :klin:
I was a moderator for 2 years or so, but I decided to quit in 2010 or 2011.
Of course, the best moderator of all time remains @JCK. He also quit, but he did it with a bang.

Moderating was much more strict back in the days. Even too strict. Bans and yellow cards were flying all over the place.
I'd have been banned once or twice if those rules were in place, but I won't regret getting a ban if I take down the bitches with me. And there are so many of them these days.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Allegri needs to be out, even if by luck we will won europa league , WE don't need that losers Govinco Mentality ,soft, weak and mediocre , we need back that conte shit so he can bring some David Goggins mentality in this team...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 279)