out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Man i really don’t know if I can take another season with him as our coach…. But I’m 100% sure he’ll stay.

Atleast I fall asleep every game we play so that’s a plus

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Me too - the best power naps.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, if we keep him, that's an admission by the board that they have fully embraced mediocrity and have zero ambition moving forwward - the Arsenal of Serie A. Maybe in 10 years, we'll be relevant again.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Me too - the best power naps.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, if we keep him, that's an admission by the board that they have fully embraced mediocrity and have zero ambition moving forwward - the Arsenal of Serie A. Maybe in 10 years, we'll be relevant again.
I accepted the fact that I won’t change a thing and appreciate the sleep i get and money I save on merchandise

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I accepted the fact that I won’t change a thing and appreciate the sleep i get and money I save on merchandise

I see no reason to buy merchandise either. I despise the coach and dislike most of the players. To top it all off, we play some of the worst "football" ever witnessed across pitches in Europe or anywhere in the world for that matter.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I see no reason to buy merchandise either. I despise the coach and dislike most of the players. To top it all off, we play some of the worst "football" ever witnessed across pitches in Europe or anywhere in the world for that matter.
100% agree
I‘d add the fact that most of our merchandise looks like shit, so pretty fitting …

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I read this when he came back I'm sure. Might be a couple off though idk
top3 is certainly simeone, guardiola and klopp. potter and conte also earned more, they are out of their jobs now. according to some sources roma pay mourinho more than allegri earns now. regardless of the exact ranking, he's certainly in the top10 and the job he's doing isn't so the point stands

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
The thing is you do instinctively think like that huh.

Hopefully everybody also presumes I'm Mario Mandzukic
Right?? If it was s4tch I think of Perin. If it was PI, I think it's that tranny dude in his pfp. With Bianconero_AUS it has always been Storari.

Im hoping people don't associate me with Rabiot. My pfp is intended to be ironic lol.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Right?? If it was s4tch I think of Perin. If it was PI, I think it's that tranny dude in his pfp. With Bianconero_AUS it has always been Storari.

Im hoping people don't associate me with Rabiot. My pfp is intended to be ironic lol.
Wait is that Rabiot?? I actually did wonder if it was you lol.

When @X Æ A-12 had his Berna avatar I thought that may have been him, because I didn't know well what Berna looked like

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 268)