out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What did he do for him to deserve such blind loyalty? :lol:
Line up with Gatti, Rugani, Miretti, Soule held off the most dominant Serie A side this season. We scored a legit goal at the end only to get rulled out for nonexistent foul. I enjoyed players commitment, grit, spirit.
Yeah, what woul you know with his dick so deep in your throat? Pathetic loser mentality.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
random post
This is not an exception, but Vlad The Inhaler and his ilk love it.

Now you are becoming a stalker

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Line up with Gatti, Rugani, Miretti, Soule held off the most dominant Serie A side this season. We scored a legit goal at the end only to get rulled out for nonexistent foul. I enjoyed players commitment, grit, spirit.
random post
Now you are becoming a stalker
I have seen more sentient zombies on TV than you. When did you get lobotomised?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The blind devotion some faggots have for this abomiation is almost as disgusting as our performance levels this season, almost!

- - - Updated - - -

my favorite part is them saying "ohh line uo with gatti soule and miretti."

as if napoli linning up with jung, jesus, di silverstri is any impressive.

or sassuolo. or lazio. can u even name 3 of their players? i can't
Why line up with Raguni, Soule and Miretti in arguably the biggest game of the Serie A calendar? Why bench Di Maria and Chiesa for this? That's on the coach.

Tbh, I am shocked De Shitlio wasn't given a starting shirt.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Our obvious plan was to nullify Napoli's attacks and to try and nick a winner. In defence we were really good, but the clear flaw in this gameplan was the same as always: our general lack of teeth going forward. Some of the passing in midfield was great- slick, quick and direct. But what does it matter when there is no plan in the final 3rd besides whip in a cross and hope something happens?

It almost came off for us, but the result is what counts. We lost.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Is there any point bashing him anymore?

This is the new normal for us. These group of players have submitted to the will of Allegro just like his radical army

Only an Imam Mahdi can save us from this ideological crisis. I hear he is bald, sitting in France, waiting to return to the promised land. Make it happen

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What blind devotion or loyalty? you guys have the nuance of an ultra.

I want Allegri out too but tonight was not particularly a night to blame him. The team did well in the context of the game and Di Maria's goal should have stood.
The ultras love Failegri though.

I don't think you are one of the blind loyalists - they know themselves.

I blame him for the starting formation, but like I said in the game thread, we didn't really deserve to lose this. I don't give a fuck about possession, but I'd like to see us play football and score goals.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our obvious plan was to nullify Napoli's attacks and to try and nick a winner. In defence we were really good, but the clear flaw in this gameplan was the same as always: our general lack of teeth going forward. Some of the passing in midfield was great- slick, quick and direct. But what does it matter when there is no plan in the final 3rd besides whip in a cross and hope something happens?

It almost came off for us, but the result is what counts. We lost.
We haven't had an attacking game plan in almost two years. Coincidence? I think not.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The blind devotion is more disgusting because it enables fraudster like Allegri to thrive in society.
Never go full throater.

He throated him so much he said he wouldn't even take any JJ players on his favorite Dinamo Zagreb club. That's like throat GOAT material.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 40, Guests: 301)