out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I never said we were the worst top club in Europe far from it

My initial point was each and every club I've listed I've seen mocked on Tuz when they're struggling and each and every one of them had a better peak than we did before dropping off. I'm not bringing them up because we can laugh all we want at the failed sportswashing experiments

It's like current day Milan laughing at us now because for the first time in a decade they're not our bitch.
Sorry, Liverpool won 1 CL, 1 league title, wnd 1 FA cup, the past dozen years. We won 9 straight league titles. 4 straight doubles.

I’m not trading 8 league titles for a single CL lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Be completely honest with me. How many PLs do you think Allegris Juve wins? Considering the way we play.

I'm genuinely curious. I don't want to hear about spending either, Liverpool are 9th in the Prem in the last 5 years for net spend.

We dominated a league where the best XI in the league most years should've had 7 Juve players minimum.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Be completely honest with me. How many PLs do you think Allegris Juve wins? Considering the way we play.

I'm genuinely curious. I don't want to hear about spending either, Liverpool are 9th in the Prem in the last 5 years for net spend.

We dominated a league where the best XI in the league most years should've had 7 Juve players minimum.
A mediocre Chelsea won it under Mou in 2014-15. Leicester City won It in Klopp’s first year with serial loser Ranieri lol. Conte dominated it with a slightly above average Chelsea in Klopp’s second season 16-17.

Max would have won all 3 of those premier league titles. He would have competed with Man City for it in 17-18. And I think our 18-19 would have struggled for 3rd.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Everyone thinks Max should be fired for his current time here. We don’t need revisionist nonsense about how he always sucked from the special ones like Dino MK, Dingus, Maxi, Hydde, etc.
In training attacking plays, yes he always sucked. Previously was covered by world class players. When is his job to teach the players he failed miserably which is evident this two years.
Nobody, at least not me, is saying he sucked in everything, his main quality's are still present.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
A mediocre Chelsea won it under Mou in 2014-15. Leicester City won It in Klopp’s first year with serial loser Ranieri lol. Conte dominated it with a slightly above average Chelsea in Klopp’s second season 16-17.

Max would have won all 3 of those premier league titles. He would have competed with Man City for it in 17-18. And I think our 18-19 would have struggled for 3rd.
Fair. Genuinely wanted to know. I'd say 2 maximum personally.

Just checking nobody here thinks we'd have been walking a much, much tougher league otherwise the conversation stops.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fair. Genuinely wanted to know. I'd say 2 maximum personally.

Just checking nobody here thinks we'd have been walking a much, much tougher league otherwise the conversation stops.
I think we’d have walked PL in 14-15 and 15-16. Mou’s Chelsea in 14-15 was garbage and so was Leicester City in 15-16. The premier league was rubbish those two seasons.

16-17 Conte would have pushed us hard. I could see it going either way, especially with us going all the way in CL, but we had a significantly better team. And again, PL hadn’t really had its massive jump in quality that happened the next season with Pep and Klopp having had a few seasons to build their teams.

17-18 would have been hard fought. We had a point machine team that year but so did Man City. 18-19 not a chance in hell we win it.

I think 2-3 league titles would probably be accurate. And an argument could be made that we would compete hard for a 4th.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
with the pts penalty gone it makes no sense to prioritize cup competitions over the top 4 race
wat

EL should be priority no matter what

We are in the last 4 for god's sake. We can decide our own fate in EL. With the league, it's unpredictable. For all we know we could have a 30 pt penalty tomorrow for some arbitrary reason. That's how they roll.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 268)